+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding Poof of Employment

amaniyar

Sep 26, 2015
Hi All,

I have obtained the proof of employment letters from all my previous employers in the format as specified by CIC. I have got these letters back in November 2015.

I have 407 CRS and hopefully expecting a ITA in the next few EE draws

My query is, the date of issue mentioned in these letters in November 2015, will this be fine if and when I fill up the ITA in the near future?

TIA

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I have obtained the proof of employment letters from all my previous employers in the format as specified by CIC. I have got these letters back in November 2015.

I have 407 CRS and hopefully expecting a ITA in the next few EE draws

My query is, the date of issue mentioned in these letters in November 2015, will this be fine if and when I fill up the ITA in the near future?

TIA
If you are asking about your 'Previous' employment, then 2015 date will be fine.
There is no need to apply again for that letters now to previous employers.

For your current employment, try to get letters as fresh as possible when you submit your profile.

Reactions: amaniyar

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Do we need to get letters for all the employers. Or only the ones we claiming points for. I have not listed my current employer in the work history . but i have mentioned the employer in the personal history.

Please advise.

Regards,
kenyk

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Do we need to get letters for all the employers. Or only the ones we claiming points for. I have not listed my current employer in the work history . but i have mentioned the employer in the personal history.

Please advise.

Regards,
kenyk
If you are not claiming points for any of the work experience, then there is no need of mentioning it in the 'employment records' section and submitting reference letters for the same.

Just mention it in the 'personal history' section.
You are good to go.

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
All employers listed in Work History need to carry references. If you cannnot obtain a reference for any reason try and clarify it within your LOE when submitting your application.

amaniyar

Sep 26, 2015
If you are asking about your 'Previous' employment, then 2015 date will be fine.
There is no need to apply again for that letters now to previous employers.

For your current employment, try to get letters as fresh as possible when you submit your profile.
Thanks @jpv2212 for the quick reply.