10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Dear friends,

I just received ITA yesterday and have a query regarding the medical exam.

I left Pakistan in 2014 and have been based in UAE ever since. However, at times I do visit Pakistan for short intervals like 1 week to 2 weeks depending on festivals like Eid or family events like marriages.

At the time of application, I had listed details of me and my wife being based in UAE. Even though my wife was pregnant however I didn't disclose this point since I didn't have the required details to provide to CIC. At the moment, my wife is in Pakistan for delivery and our kid should be arriving soon in the next 2-3 weeks. I plan to to travel to Pakistan accordingly and be there with my family. I will be arranging birth certificate, passport and other documents for my kid so I may be able to provide those details to the CIC authorities. As far as the proof of funds is concerned, I am not worried in that regards since I have enough to cover me, my wife and our kid.

As per details on the CIC website, the medical exam is to be provided for the applicant and his dependents. Should i have the medical exams for me and my family conducted there in Pakistan or should I should wait and bring my family back to UAE before having the medical exams.

My current place of residence has been listed as UAE in the application. Would there be any issue if the medical exams were taken from Pakistan itself?

The reason for the above is based on the assumption that if my wife has to go under surgery and she is advised bed rest then she won't be able to travel to UAE with the kid for the time being.

Regards