+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding ECA from WES CANADA

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hello Experts,

I have attend below education in my career.

- Diploma - Full time - 3 Yrs. From MSBTE [ Maharashtra State Board technical Education ]
- Degree - Full time - 3 Yrs. From Mumbai University [ Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics & telecommunication Branch]
- Post graduation Diploma in Business Administration - 2 Yrs.- Distance Learning from Symbiosis Center for distance learning.

Should i declare all the above mentioned degrees for getting my ECA done through WES canada.?
Will it benefit me to score more points for PR application? OR should i mention only Bachelor of engineering degree on WES site?

Also, let me know if WES Canada consider distance learning courses for ECA?

Thanks//

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
cool_shah01 said:
Hello Experts,

I have attend below education in my career.

- Diploma - Full time - 3 Yrs. From MSBTE [ Maharashtra State Board technical Education ]
- Degree - Full time - 3 Yrs. From Mumbai University [ Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics & telecommunication Branch]
- Post graduation Diploma in Business Administration - 2 Yrs.- Distance Learning from Symbiosis Center for distance learning.

Should i declare all the above mentioned degrees for getting my ECA done through WES canada.?
Will it benefit me to score more points for PR application? OR should i mention only Bachelor of engineering degree on WES site?

Also, let me know if WES Canada consider distance learning courses for ECA?

Thanks//
Go with all education. It will help to get you more scores in Express Entry.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
"Do WES need college issued marksheets of BE Engineering (Mumbai University)"

Hello Guys,

I am stuck at one small doubt and will be glad to hear opinions of the experts. I have read many old topics but could not come to conclusion. I have even emailed WES support but still awaiting their reply.

Please check below description which I see on WES site and here they say it as 'Marksheets'! I am just not clear about 2nd and 3rd year instructions.

*******************Quote***********************
University of Mumbai awarded B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.Eng., and B.Arch.

B.Eng.
Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of your study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

******************Unquote**********************

I have done diploma after 10th-SSC and then BE Computers degree (got direct admission in second year). Here I have only final year marksheets+degree certificate issued by Mumbai University.

Now my question is that do WES need 2nd year and 3rd year marksheets?? If yes then do I need to get it attested./verified by college as in this case Mumbai University will not accept college issued marksheets.

What exactly will go in the envelope to WES?

Awaiting your valuable feedback! Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Shahid

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hi,
Please find my response inline.

Thanks//

ShahidF said:
"Do WES need college issued marksheets of BE Engineering (Mumbai University)"

Hello Guys,

I am stuck at one small doubt and will be glad to hear opinions of the experts. I have read many old topics but could not come to conclusion. I have even emailed WES support but still awaiting their reply.

Please check below description which I see on WES site and here they say it as 'Marksheets'! I am just not clear about 2nd and 3rd year instructions.

*******************Quote***********************
University of Mumbai awarded B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.Eng., and B.Arch.

B.Eng.
Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of your study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

******************Unquote**********************

I have done diploma after 10th-SSC and then BE Computers degree (got direct admission in second year). Here I have only final year marksheets+degree certificate issued by Mumbai University.

Now my question is that do WES need 2nd year and 3rd year marksheets?? If yes then do I need to get it attested./verified by college as in this case Mumbai University will not accept college issued marksheets.

[Reply]:- Yes, WES need all marksheets. Attestation is required from University and not by college. Mark sheet provided by college will be accepable by Mumbai University.
Same procedure you need to follow with your Diploma board. And note that University should provide it in a sealed envelope and same you need to courier to it to WES.[ Do not open Envelope, otherwise WES will reject it.]

What exactly will go in the envelope to WES?

[Reply]:- Envelope 1 :- Mumbai University [sealed envelope by university]:- Semester 3,4,5,6,7,8 Mark sheet and degree certificate.

Envelope 2:- Diploma Board [Sealed Envelope by Board]:- All Mark sheet and Diploma Certificate.

Awaiting your valuable feedback! Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Shahid

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
cool_shah01 said:
Hi,
Please find my response inline.

Thanks//
Thanks for your reply.

I checked with Mumbai University and they said that they will not attest marksheets of SEM 3,4,5,6 as this is issued by college. They took marksheets of SEM 7,8 + Degree certificate.

Please advise what to do in this case?

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Response inline .

ShahidF said:
Thanks for your reply.

I checked with Mumbai University and they said that they will not attest marksheets of SEM 3,4,5,6 as this is issued by college. They took marksheets of SEM 7,8 + Degree certificate.

[Reply]:- Go to Student welfare centre near Sydenham college, Churchgate and submit it over there. I did the same thing and it was accepted by WES.

Please advise what to do in this case?

adityaalwe

Feb 5, 2017
Hi Experts and @cool_shah01 ,

1. Can you guys also comment on whether or not it is necessary to include the academic request form along with the mark sheets and will MoU folks help fill it out and sign and stamp it.
2. Will i get a chance to look at/check the documents attested by MoU or will they hand me the sealed envelope which I won't be able to open... If yes can I submit two envelopes so I can crack open one and hope the other one is the same as well and can be sent to WES.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aditya

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
adityaalwe said:
Hi Experts and @cool_shah01 ,

1. Can you guys also comment on whether or not it is necessary to include the academic request form along with the mark sheets and will MoU folks help fill it out and sign and stamp it.
2. Will i get a chance to look at/check the documents attested by MoU or will they hand me the sealed envelope which I won't be able to open... If yes can I submit two envelopes so I can crack open one and hope the other one is the same as well and can be sent to WES.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aditya
All you need is transcripts in Sealed envelope which needs to be sent to WES either by university or you can send it.

adityaalwe

Feb 5, 2017
Hi @thinkshady,

Thank you for your response but I believe either marksheets or the transcripts will suffice.
1. I have chosen to go with the marksheets. If I understand your response correctly I believe you did NOT include the academic request form and it was not an issue ?
2. Are you handed over a sealed envelope or do you get a chance to check if all the attestations are correctly done and then seal it ?

Thanks,
Aditya

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
adityaalwe said:
Hi @thinkshady,

Thank you for your response but I believe either marksheets or the transcripts will suffice.
1. I have chosen to go with the marksheets. If I understand your response correctly I believe you did NOT include the academic request form and it was not an issue ?
I did not include academic request form

2. Are you handed over a sealed envelope or do you get a chance to check if all the attestations are correctly done and then seal it ?
I just posted those sealed envelope

Thanks,
Aditya