+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding ECA by Pune University for Engineering course

poojappandit

Apr 24, 2017
I have two questions:

1) I have 2 documents from Pune University for each year of my engineering which are called statement of marks. But they have controller signature and seal. Do I still need transcripts? Or should I just go to university and get them signed by registrar?

2) My friend has masters degree from US and bachelor from Pune. How shall he assess both these degrees?

If someone knows anyone from Pune who has completed BE and processed or in process for canada PR please let me know: panditppp765@gmail.com

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
poojappandit said:
I have two questions:

1) I have 2 documents from Pune University for each year of my engineering which are called statement of marks. But they have controller signature and seal. Do I still need transcripts? Or should I just go to university and get them signed by registrar?

2 docs/year? It should be 1 marksheet at the end of every year (with marks of 2 semesters of that particular year). Anyways, Fill in the form on PU website - print challan after due payment - take this challan copy, 4 marksheets, and degree copy to the counter and submit them. They'll ask you to come after a week or so to collect the sealed envelope.

2) My friend has masters degree from US and bachelor from Pune. How shall he assess both these degrees?

If someone knows anyone from Pune who has completed BE and processed or in process for canada PR please let me know: panditppp765@gmail.com

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
poojappandit said:
Hey. . Sorry but which form? The transcripts form? and the university says it takes 60 days to get them. .
Yes, you must fill the online form and challan and submit your application at the Pune University office for all 4 years Engg. transcripts. It takes 2 months for them to hand over the transcripts. Better to order 2 original copies of these transcripts.
All the best.

poojappandit

Apr 24, 2017
Sorry but another silly question: While calculating CRS points I have considered my husbands Education and IELTS score. So in that case I will have to get his Educational Degree assessed by WES right? only then I can claim his points for his degree right?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
poojappandit said:
Sorry but another silly question: While calculating CRS points I have considered my husbands Education and IELTS score. So in that case I will have to get his Educational Degree assessed by WES right? only then I can claim his points for his degree right?
Yes, that is correct. You can send his Transcripts and degree certificates along with your package to WES Canada.
You can calculate your CRS accurately only after you have IELTS and ECA reports for you and your husband.