Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Hello everyone.

I applied for visa under spp program at the vfs ahmedabad and the embassy received it at 31st july.
for some unknown reason i got rejection.the reason was bizarre because everything was genuine and notarized.i dont know what did they mean by that.

IELTS: 6.5 ( R- 7.5, L - 7, W - 6, S- 6.5)
Bachelor's Degree: BCA (First Class without any backlogs)
10th-84 % 12th - 54 %

VISA REJECTION: tick against "my submitted documentation lacks credibility.."

Now i wish to apply in general category for an Advanced Diploma course of "Computer Engineering Technology" from SENECA.my question is, would it be a problem for me if i apply for visa under that course, considering earlier i applied for visa with a pg course ITS from humber?

amli

Aug 26, 2012
Well bro my personal advice to you ....that go for post grad course or diploma rather any other course and that should be related to ur previous studies so that you can convince visa officer that you're genuine temporary student. Because if you're going for higher studies in ur field of previous studies it will be very clear to vo that you're going to specialize yourself in your field of study.

Aarav

Aug 24, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
amli said:
Well bro my personal advice to you ....that go for post grad course or diploma rather any other course and that should be related to ur previous studies so that you can convince visa officer that you're genuine temporary student. Because if you're going for higher studies in ur field of previous studies it will be very clear to vo that you're going to specialize yourself in your field of study.
hey ambli thanks for the reply mate :)

yeah the course is exactly of my field so that wont be a problem.but after being rejected in applying for a pg course, and then applying again through a diploma course.would that be a problem?

Aarav

Aug 24, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
any other preferable options for my dilemma? :(