+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on Home Loan(EMI Payment) and final submission of documents

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hello Senior Members,

Please help to answer following queries. :

1- I have a home loan and the EMI on the same is deducted from my bank account (Salary) on 5th of every month. The same is reflected in my Bank account statement. In POF i originally planned not to show home loan as advised by senior members in this forum. However, now i don't know how to explain this deduction. Senior members, please advise how should I handle this situation

2- I am on the final stage to submit my documents. It might sound silly but on the page where you upload your documents, i didn't find the submit button and option to pay. it just shows "Exit Questionnaire". Can you please advise that once I upload my documents, how to make payment and submit my documents.

3- Originally I thought of paying both Permanent Resident Application Fee: CAD 550 per applicant & Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF): CAD 490 per applicant. If I now want to pay only $550 can i go and modify in the Modify Family Information? I hope there is no issue doing the same.

Thanks and Best Regards,

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
ast1980 said:
Hello Senior Members,

Please help to answer following queries. :

1- I have a home loan and the EMI on the same is deducted from my bank account (Salary) on 5th of every month. The same is reflected in my Bank account statement. In POF i originally planned not to show home loan as advised by senior members in this forum. However, now i don't know how to explain this deduction. Senior members, please advise how should I handle this situation I wouldnt recommend hiding this. If you have secure funds even after EMI deduction you might as well show it. If loan was in some other account then it wouldnt have been a problem but it is the same account.

2- I am on the final stage to submit my documents. It might sound silly but on the page where you upload your documents, i didn't find the submit button and option to pay. it just shows "Exit Questionnaire". Can you please advise that once I upload my documents, how to make payment and submit my documents. Dont remember. Does "Exit Questionnaire" takes you back to the forms. If no, then try clearing cache sign back in

3- Originally I thought of paying both Permanent Resident Application Fee: CAD 550 per applicant & Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF): CAD 490 per applicant. If I now want to pay only $550 can i go and modify in the Modify Family Information? I hope there is no issue doing the same. There is not an issue with it as long as you are able to modify it

Thanks and Best Regards,