+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query for visa approval

haruko

Dec 30, 2010
i worked previously in saudi arabia but i did not finish my contract, i left saudi for my annual vacation but i did not come back. but i did not do any violation or criminal act during my stay in saudi. now i am planning to apply to work again abroad but this time i am planning to apply in canada. is there any possibility that canadian embassy will approve my visa even i don't have any papers from my previous employer in saudi or any certificates that i worked there, anyway the job i am planning to apply in canada is chambermaid which is way too far from the job i had before in saudi.hoping for your prompt reply. thanks and GOD bless!

haruko

Dec 30, 2010
please... can anybody answer my question.... it will be a great help for me... i just want to know my standing... tnx and GOD bless!!!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Are you applying for a TRV as visitor? You need a certificate of employment from your current employer (just to show that you have a job from a reputable company that you would want to go back to after your visit is over). This would serve as one "tie" to your country of origin or country where you're applying from. If you're applying for a TRV as a worker, then provide certificates that would prove you are in a position to the job being offered- training certificates, certificates/contracts from previous employers. But of course you would have already done that, why else would you have been considered for the position otherwise. You would need a LMO. As far as immigration is concerned , nobody knows where one "stands", no fool-proof applications.

haruko said:
please... can anybody answer my question.... it will be a great help for me... i just want to know my standing... tnx and GOD bless!!!

haruko

Dec 30, 2010
thank you job_seeker, i really appreciate your reply. right now i just started working in a hotel here in the philippines with the same position i am planning to apply in canada just to gain experience. is my certificate of employment from this hotel will be fine when canadian embassy will ask me to present certificate of employment? because there is no way i can get any certificate from the previous employer i had there in saudi arabia. sorry for disturbace but i would really appreciate your suggestion regarding this matter. hoping for your prompt reply. thank you and GOD bless you!!!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Only the employment certificate that matters. If you're planning to apply as a hotel worker then by all means submit only the pertinent certifications to show proof of experience. Hotel workers not among the list of "skilled workers" needed in Canada right now. You would have to look for an employer who'll apply for a labour market opinion in your favour later on, then apply for the work visa/permit. I am not sure if you need to submit police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia though. Read through the requirements while you're gaining the work experience.

haruko said:
thank you job_seeker, i really appreciate your reply. right now i just started working in a hotel here in the philippines with the same position i am planning to apply in canada just to gain experience. is my certificate of employment from this hotel will be fine when canadian embassy will ask me to present certificate of employment? because there is no way i can get any certificate from the previous employer i had there in saudi arabia. sorry for disturbace but i would really appreciate your suggestion regarding this matter. hoping for your prompt reply. thank you and GOD bless you!!!

haruko

Dec 30, 2010
thank you very very much job_seeker... i don't know what's gonna happen next, but what you have just said right now really gives me an idea in a very positive way.... again, thank you for paying attention to my query... GOD bless you!!!