+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Querry regarding delivery of passports after visa stamping from london to KSA

drofacademics

Dec 8, 2009
Greetings everyone ,
i can see a lot of good news regarding decision made to my brothers . Godwilling they will soon get their passport with visa stamped and will succeed in their struggle / lifes in Canada . Ameen .
i need to ask one question from experts / seniors .
How will the passports be delivered back to us in ksa ( riyadh ) / middleast ? if by courier service then i know that we all have P.O. Box Numbers and courier service never accepts to deliver the mail at p.o. box numbers .
so will be passport be first delivered to canadian embassy in riyadh and we will be contacted by the embassy .
plz provide your valuable piece of information .
thanks

drof academics

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drofacademics said:
Greetings everyone ,
i can see a lot of good news regarding decision made to my brothers . Godwilling they will soon get their passport with visa stamped and will succeed in their struggle / lifes in Canada . Ameen .
i need to ask one question from experts / seniors .
How will the passports be delivered back to us in ksa ( riyadh ) / middleast ? if by courier service then i know that we all have P.O. Box Numbers and courier service never accepts to deliver the mail at p.o. box numbers .
so will be passport be first delivered to canadian embassy in riyadh and we will be contacted by the embassy .
plz provide your valuable piece of information .
thanks

drof academics

Hi,
Dr of academics,

They will send to Canadian embassy in Riyadh and then Canadian embassy will call you, if you have given the phone no on your adders. If you are in Riyadh and you wish to collect by yourself you can go to embassy or otherwise advice them to send by courier and give your contact no. You have to pay the courier charges at the time of delivery.

Hope good luck for you in your case.

Regards