+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries regarding the personal history section

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi,

I need some clarifications regarding the personal history section.

For instance, I was working on two part-time jobs during this period (Feb2015 to July 2015).

Do I need to mention both the jobs in the personal history? Why am I asking this is, If I enter one part-time job for the above-mentioned period there is no gap in my last 10 years.

Like the above scenario, I have multiple time periods in the last ten years with different activities i.e., simultaneously performing (studies and volunteering), (studies and part-time work) and (Full-time work and part-time work).

If I just mention one activity for a time period, will it be considered misrepresentation?

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
dan_and said:
No, it won't. Just mention what you were mainly occupied with during that period.
Thanks, Dan for your answer.

During my express entry profile creation, under funding I have entered the amount for 2 people. I have been asked to apply under CEC.

So now, I printed my last six months statement from the online banking. Then, I went to the bank to get certified from the manager. This is what I could see in the seal " CERTIFIED TRUE COPY AS COMPARED TO ORIGINAL - XXXXXX Bank Logo - followed by address and finally the signature of the manager".

I didn't get the letter from financial institution. Will the above statements are strong enough for the CIC immigration officer?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying PR under CEC, that statements would be enough.

All the best

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
If you are applying under CEC, you do not need to supply any proof of funds. You should just upload a letter instead of the proof explaining that you were invited under CEC and do not need to provide proof.

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
+1 for providing me the link. Thanks Dan.