+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUERIES CONCERNING ALL

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Seniors,

My queries are, please:

1. What does In Process Stage signify? Are education, experience, 67 points cleared before in process, on the basis of docs?

2. Docs were reviewed before 2nd aor/In Process. What is more to be reviewed before issuance of medicals? Would the file/docs be reviewed once again/Will the complete file be reviewed again, now more closely?
Now would only telephonic verifications, if any, be conducted? That is, where/on what grounds could the application fail, after in process? Please detail!

3. What is roughly the rate of success after in process, if all docs are genuine?

Thanks and regards,
Ghafoor

DR Who

Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
PER 18-May-2011
AOR Received.
RBVO 17-June
File Transfer...
In-Proc 16-July
Med's Request
19-Jul-2011
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2011, Med received in Ecas 9-Oct-2011
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 29 Oct -2011/ PPR 2 on 7 Nov - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
29 May 2012
I am not a senior but I am in the advance stage of FSW process. By virtue of my personal experience, I can postulate answers to your questions.

1. I believe by the time you are in-process VO has determined that your points exceed 67. Further, if they are convinced that your documents are genuine & most of your immigration forms are filled correctly then they will send you MR + RFPR. In some instances, they will additionally ask to resend Schedule 1 if you have left gaps in periods, also they may request PCC, either updated or afresh. However, if they are unconvinced about the authenticity of your documents then your case will get prolonged while VO investigate your documents. In my case, I was in-process for 5 days before VO dispatched MR + RFPR + Updated Schedule 1 for myself and PCC for spouse.

2. Answered in 1 above.

3. First of all, nobody knows about the methods that the VO deploys to verify documents that are suspect. They may refer them to in-house experts or refer them to their embassies around the world or employ private agencies. One does learn from this forum that some phone verifications are carried out and in some cases the applicants are interviewed in person.

4. If documents are genuine then you have a high chance of success, probably over 90%.

I hope this helps and good luck

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DR Who said:
I am not a senior but I am in the advance stage of FSW process. By virtue of my personal experience, I can postulate answers to your questions.

1. I believe by the time you are in-process VO has determined that your points exceed 67. Further, if they are convinced that your documents are genuine & most of your immigration forms are filled correctly then they will send you MR + RFPR. In some instances, they will additionally ask to resend Schedule 1 if you have left gaps in periods, also they may request PCC, either updated or afresh. However, if they are unconvinced about the authenticity of your documents then your case will get prolonged while VO investigate your documents. In my case, I was in-process for 5 days before VO dispatched MR + RFPR + Updated Schedule 1 for myself and PCC for spouse.

2. Answered in 1 above.

3. First of all, nobody knows about the methods that the VO deploys to verify documents that are suspect. They may refer them to in-house experts or refer them to their embassies around the world or employ private agencies. One does learn from this forum that some phone verifications are carried out and in some cases the applicants are interviewed in person.

4. If documents are genuine then you have a high chance of success, probably over 90%.

I hope this helps and good luck
Request you to go thru the OP6 manual to get all things clearly.

PM

DR Who

Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
PER 18-May-2011
AOR Received.
RBVO 17-June
File Transfer...
In-Proc 16-July
Med's Request
19-Jul-2011
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2011, Med received in Ecas 9-Oct-2011
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 29 Oct -2011/ PPR 2 on 7 Nov - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
29 May 2012
OP 6 is an excellent source of information.

I have read it several but I have not been able to find a section in it that lays out what the VO does in RBVO or in-process stage. It seems to lump together that once the CIO forwards your application then VO will make the selection decision.

I have observed that in my case (post June), I was in RBVO stage for 27 days while in-process for 5 days before MR request. It seems to me that the VO must have done the major part of their assesment during RVBO stage as it took them 27 days to complete this stage. Also from a number of other peoples experiences, I could make out that the majority of verification call or additional request for documents is done during the RBVO stage. I have concluded that the VO is working on the application during RBVO stage, otherwise, no one would receive verification calls or additional douments requests during this stage.

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
ghafoor said:
Seniors,

My queries are, please:

1. What does In Process Stage signify? Are education, experience, 67 points cleared before in process, on the basis of docs?

2. Docs were reviewed before 2nd aor/In Process. What is more to be reviewed before issuance of medicals? Would the file/docs be reviewed once again/Will the complete file be reviewed again, now more closely?
Now would only telephonic verifications, if any, be conducted? That is, where/on what grounds could the application fail, after in process? Please detail!

3. What is roughly the rate of success after in process, if all docs are genuine?

Thanks and regards,
Ghafoor
In Process means they are verifying authenticity of documents which you used to claim 67 points ie education, experience particularly and others.