+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEER ONE HERE

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
hy all...please help me.with this situation m soon gonna face ....
My study visa expires in on 31 aug and i would be completing my program ryt then... though there is a possibility that my thesis work takes a little longer . I might hav to take leave of absence in one semester and hence my date of completion of the program would shift four months later .To get the pgwp I would have no.time left since i would sed up.the extra four mnths tht ere there on my study permit. What should i do?

After 31st aug i wont b able.to.stay here and going back without applying for and getting a pgwp would be folly.
Should i get an extension on the pretext of pending thesis work? In that case for how long would it be extended?

Please suggest.

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Queer one here?

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Jasmohra said:
hy all...please help me.with this situation m soon gonna face ....
My study visa expires in on 31 aug and i would be completing my program ryt then... though there is a possibility that my thesis work takes a little longer . I might hav to take leave of absence in one semester and hence my date of completion of the program would shift four months later .To get the pgwp I would have no.time left since i would sed up.the extra four mnths tht ere there on my study permit. What should i do?

After 31st aug i wont b able.to.stay here and going back without applying for and getting a pgwp would be folly.
Should i get an extension on the pretext of pending thesis work? In that case for how long would it be extended?

Please suggest.
apply for your study permit extension right away with proper documents. Why you are waiting for that. you can apply for PGWP once you complete the course.

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
So u suggest I apply for extension quoting that I would need time to complete my thesis work.
Can u plz suggest what documents will be required ?
How is it ... My visa expires on 31 aug .. the same is the date for completion of my program.so i wont be able to apply fr pgwp being in canada if i dont apply for extenon. Cz i cant stay here later than that.
However ,if my one term would not have got wasted ,i would have had extra four months to apply for pgwp still being in canada .but now that precious four mnths time will be lost due to some other prerequisites that R required to be done . So basically wat i mean to ask is. Can one complete the study ,come back ,apply for a pgwp from india and then again go back ?? I dont think so ... Please enlighten