+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec: TCFQ & IELTS Results sent by institutions or by myself

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
Hello

I have passed my TCFQ & IETLS exams, and i have asked Both testing institutions to send results directly to the immigration office serving my country.

Now i am preparing my full application to send to the immigration office

My Question: Do i have to enclose the official results in my application ? or just a copy and they will compare it with the ones sent by institution ?

If i have to enclose the my Original test results,,, what was the need to send result by institutions ? :-[

BR

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
ladanow said:
Hello

I have passed my TCFQ & IETLS exams, and i have asked Both testing institutions to send results directly to the immigration office serving my country.

Now i am preparing my full application to send to the immigration office

My Question: Do i have to enclose the official results in my application ? or just a copy and they will compare it with the ones sent by institution ?
You have to send the original certificates for both IELTS and TCFQ. - no copies or attestations-; otherwise, they will just send your application back.

If i have to enclose the my Original test results,,, what was the need to send result by institutions ? :-[
Who knows!!! ??? That's the same question I keep asking myself. But still, you have to send the originals if you don't want to have your application returned.

BR

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladanow said:
This is really strange ,,, i would like if some other people share their experience.
correct,originals r required.
v cant say its strange however it is just requirement

raojaimin

Jul 20, 2013
tcfq exam

Hello everyone!!!!!!!

Any one planning to give TCFQ exam for Quebec immigration than personally I prefer everyone to give DELF A1 and A2 before this exam.
It's not easy as expected especially listening which is really tough.
For speaking vocabulary should be clear.
Best of luck!!!!!!!!!! :)

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
Dear Friend,

I am planning to give tcfq exam in November 2013, could you please share me how to prepare for this exam could me have conversation on skypee as a study partner.

thanks