Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day People,

If there's anyone here from Pakistan & is following Quebec process, please join this thread & lets get informed each other.

Reactions: Muhammad fahad

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Yes, I am from Pakistan.

Could you help me with the Area of Training ?

Like when they ask in the Diploma Section, Area of Training, What should i write for a Master's in Telecommunication Engineering? its not on the list at all.

And my Bachelors was in Computer Science,, Do i have to mention the NOC number along too ?

Very confusing actually

MasoodTahir

Jan 25, 2016
I am from Pakistan having interest in Quebec Immigration and register now, what about the further procedure.
Sixteen years Msc.
More than six years experience.
Masood

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Zzoro: If its not in the list then you need to claim it under Computer Science. However you will be adding Telecom. Eng in your application lately.

@Indiaguy 21: not yet mate.. Will be waiting for feb to proceed.

@Masood Tahir: You have to follow up the instruction after you have created your account. You should be able to claim under Computer Engineering degree

Reactions: MohMak

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Haiderzaidi said:
@Zzoro: If its not in the list then you need to claim it under Computer Science. However you will be adding Telecom. Eng in your application lately.

@Indiaguy 21: not yet mate.. Will be waiting for feb to proceed.

@Masood Tahir: You have to follow up the instruction after you have created your account. You should be able to claim under Computer Engineering degree
Thank you Haiderzaidi,,,,, Could you please tell me where do we get the NOC, those numerics for the Experiences? very confused about it,,, and do we have to mention these Numerical Codes for Diplomas as well or is it just for Experience only ?

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZoro said:
Thank you Haiderzaidi,,,,, Could you please tell me where do we get the NOC, those numerics for the Experiences? very confused about it,,, and do we have to mention these Numerical Codes for Diplomas as well or is it just for Experience only ?
Well its mainly the education you had. Experience isnt a big deal here since you can still be working out of your profession. Mainly its about the education you acquired. i.e Accounting, Engineering, etc

find your area here : http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html & use code relevantly.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Haiderzaidi said:
Well its mainly the education you had. Experience isnt a big deal here since you can still be working out of your profession. Mainly its about the education you acquired. i.e Accounting, Engineering, etc

find your area here : http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html & use code relevantly.
With this Info my Mon Project application is all done, Thank you Haiderzaidi bhai :) My prayers and best wishes for you.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZoro said:
With this Info my Mon Project application is all done, Thank you Haiderzaidi bhai :) My prayers and best wishes for you.
Great. Good luck to you to brother :)

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
If anyone needs help for ielts u can contact me just drop me message

Going to undertake test on 5march.... I hav an easy solution

afrasiab

Feb 21, 2016
Hello

Respected i am afrasiab from Pakistan. My question is related to Quebec immigration "Area of Training" list. I did my bachelor degree in Information Technology and in the Quebec Immigration area of training list they given Computer Science degree.if i apply to Quebec CSQ, they will consider my Bachelor in information technology in Computer Sciences degree category or not.

your precise opinion will highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Afrasiab

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Adil Khan123 said:
If anyone needs help for ielts u can contact me just drop me message

Going to undertake test on 5march.... I hav an easy solution
What is the easy solution for IELTS ??
My contact no is "+91 - 9773706298", I am from India, my email id is "sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com"

Reply on that....awaiting.........

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Sanky said:
What is the easy solution for IELTS ??
My contact no is "+91 - 9773706298", I am from India, my email id is "sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com"

Reply on that....awaiting.........
Hi Guys,
Im from Pakistan if any one of you needshelp in points calculation do letme know.

AH