+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) applicant

suparn1904

Feb 3, 2014
Hi,

My Case/Query :
All the companies i have worked for are registered.
Company 1 :
However, my first company i have worked for was a small one and no longer exists. I have all the documents related to the same.
I still have contact with the owner and he is ready to provide the necessary help to me.
Company 2 :
My second company had a notice period of 30 days. I had server the notice period but they were not ready to release me, nor could i delay my joining in the new firm. So i took all the documents like experience letter and left. I spoke to them yesterday and warned them regarding the call for verification.
Their reaction was shocking since they said that they wont support me in this and will give a negative remarks saying that i never worked in the company.
Company 3 :
I have all the necessary docs.

My Questions :
For Company 1 :
How can the verification agency verify the company and my work details as the company no longer exists ?
Will i need some extra documents to prove that i worked for this company on a particular role ?
For Company 2 :
Will i need some extra documents to prove that i worked for this company on a particular role since the higher level of the company directly refused to help me (decline that i worked for them) ?
For Company 3 :
Is it necessary for me to show the current company data since we need a specific format and no. of hours/week and other data ?

Also, is it mandatory for me to provide details of my companies in a specific format because some might even decline to do so?

People who have faced similar issues or any trouble during work experience, kindly share and suggest things to do list to me.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
suparn1904 said:
Is there no one who can reply on this :eek:
I was the one who did all my work certificate in accordance to cic standard an let my employer sign and stamp it. according to cic requirements for you to prove the genuinity of your employment you should provide an SSS contribution or if not an ITR