VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
If you are planning to file for QSWP when the new intake will open, lets create a Question and Answer for everyones benefit.

Let me begin, for all initial applicants:

1. Q: Is job offer required?
No job offer required
-------------------------------------
2. Q: Do I need to know French?
A: Absence of French not a bar, but points available for proficiency in English and/or French
3. Q: Is there a pool of Candidates?
A: There is currently no pool of candidates
4. Q: Who is getting the priority?
A: The system works as first-come, first-served
5. Q: Can I apply for EE at the same time?
A: Yes! Increase your chances: Apply while also remaining in the Express Entry pool
6. Q: Is Quebec good place to live and work?
A: Yes, you have a chance to settle in a vibrant, exciting region of North America
7. Q: How long intake opens for?
A: Last two intakes, intake closed in 0-48 hours. There were sever problems applying, due to the server overload.
8. Q: How many points do i need to have to qualify?
A: Single applicant must score 49 points. Married couple should have not less than 57 points.
9. Q: Where can i find more info from official source?
A: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/next-intake-applications.html
10. Q: How do i apply? by sending a paper application or online?
A: Online
11. Q: What is Mon projet Québec?
A: Mon projet Québec allows candidates to complete their application for a CSQ, make their payment online, follow the status of their application, make changes to their application, and access personal electronic messaging throughout the process.
12. Q: When do I submit documents?
A: Initially you only have to submit online form and pay fees, after payment, at certain stage they will send you a list of required documents, and you will have some time to prepare those required docs.
13. Q: What is the final step?
A:Applicants who are successful under the Regular Skilled Worker Program are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, also known as a CSQ), which is then followed by a Canadian Permanent Resident (Immigration) Visa.
14. Q: How much do i have to pay when i apply?
A: $773.00 (as of last intake) + dependents fees $166.00
15. Q: When do i have to pay? when i apply?
A: Once you will submit, they will send you an e-mail where they provide the payment link and that link is valid for 30 days
16. Q: Question on Express Entry. What is EE profile and how does selection of candidates happen?
A: EE stands for Express Entry program which works on the basis that candidates with highest points are get invited, twice a month (usually) and issued with an ITA. For more information see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/
------------------------------------------------------------
17. Q: In what language is Mon projet Québec?
A: Its fully and only in French, use google translate if you cant understand French[/b

To be continued...

*If there are any mistakes, please correct me :)

If you have a question: ASK. I will try to ANSWER.

For more information:

Watsapp: If you want to be added - leave your number here or ping me a PM.

Largest and most up-to date QSWP Tracker: https://goo.gl/sAUVZX

FB Group for QSWP: https://goo.gl/Eu8bx2

Good luck

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Re: Quebec Skilled Worker - Qs&As.

Great work. Answers most of the questions I had in my mind.

I got a couple of queries.

1. Extension of your answer in 15th question. Like EE profile creation is free and allows you to stay in pool, how does selection of candidates happen? How is the eligibility checked before asking to pay? Can you explain how this works?

When i wanted to try a dummy profile now. I found nothing in English and I almost had to close it not knowing anything written in French. Or there is some tool I need to use to decipher this language barrier? Requires help.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

fatehelps said:
Great work. Answers most of the questions I had in my mind.

I got a couple of queries.

16. Extension of your answer in 15th question. Like EE profile creation is free and allows you to stay in pool, how does selection of candidates happen? How is the eligibility checked before asking to pay? Can you explain how this works?

When i wanted to try a dummy profile now. I found nothing in English and I almost had to close it not knowing anything written in French. Or there is some tool I need to use to decipher this language barrier? Requires help.
What you refer to is question 11 What is Mon projet Québec?

Please see the Answer. Also there is no pool in Mon projet Québec, basically, QSWP announce the date of the intake well before hand, candidates can then create a profile and apply on the date of intake.

16. Q: Question on Express Entry. What is EE profile and how does selection of candidates happen?
A: EE stands for Express Entry program which works on the basis that candidates with highest points are get invited, twice a month (usually) and issued with an ITA. For more information see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/
A: Its fully and only in French, use google translate if you cant understand French

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

andy108 said:
If you are planning to file for QSWP when the new intake will open, lets create a Question and Answer for everyones benefit.

Let me begin, for all initial applicants:

1. Q: Is job offer required?
No job offer required

2. Q: Do I need to know French?
A: Absence of French not a bar, but points available for proficiency in English and/or French
3. Q: Is there a pool of Candidates?
A: There is currently no pool of candidates
4. Q: Who is getting the priority?
A: The system works as first-come, first-served
5. Q: Can I apply for EE at the same time?
A: Yes! Increase your chances: Apply while also remaining in the Express Entry pool
6. Q: Is Quebec good place to live and work?
A: Yes, you have a chance to settle in a vibrant, exciting region of North America
7. Q: How long intake opens for?
A: Last two intakes, intake closed in 24-48 hours
8. Q: How many points do i need to have to qualify?
A: Single applicant must score 49 points. Married couple should have not less than 57 points.
9. Q: Where can i find more info from official source?
A: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/next-intake-applications.html
10. Q: How do i apply? by sending a paper application or online?
A: Online
11. Q: What is Mon projet Québec?
A: Mon projet Québec allows candidates to complete their application for a CSQ, make their payment online, follow the status of their application, make changes to their application, and access personal electronic messaging throughout the process.
12. Q: When do I submit documents?
A: Initially you only have to submit online form and pay fees, after payment, at certain stage they will send you a list of required documents, and you will have some time to prepare those required docs.
13. Q: What is the final step?
A:Applicants who are successful under the Regular Skilled Worker Program are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, also known as a CSQ), which is then followed by a Canadian Permanent Resident (Immigration) Visa.
14. Q: How much do i have to pay when i apply?
A: $773.00 (as of last intake)
15. Q: When do i have to pay? when i apply?
A: Once you will submit, they will send you an e-mail where they provide the payment link and that link is valid for 30 days
A: Its fully and only in French, use google translate if you cant understand French[/b

To be continued...

*If there are any mistakes, please correct me :)

If you have a question: ASK. I will try to ANSWER.

For more information:

Watsapp: If you want to be added - leave your number here or ping me a PM.

Largest and most up-to date QSWP Tracker: https://goo.gl/sAUVZX

FB Group for QSWP: https://goo.gl/Eu8bx2

Good luck

Hi, the most points are not true please use ofitial links at website Quebec. Actually there is not confirmation about the same conditions than last ones. Examples of wrong information:

Point 5: wrong answer, if MIDI can see your intetion in Express Entry they could think you want only get in for Quebec side to move on another province.

Point 7: false, i am succesfull june 13 candidate and took only 5 hours to fill the quota, the previous seconds to start applications in mon projet are crutials

Point 8: there is a first cut off 42 and 49 in this MIDI evaluate your profile without children and finantial support

Point 14: yes but if you apply with spouse or child there is an extra fee.

About french MIDI is working on "nous somes Quebec" is similar to express entry so they already said that french will be mandatory as english in express entry.

it looks like these information was made by an non ofitial company in inmigration. please read about it before to pay

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Please see my comments below. I've made some corrections in the initial answers, to reflect fees for dependents, and time intake took to run dry.

shaggycoc said:
Hi, the most points are not true please use ofitial links at website Quebec. Actually there is not confirmation about the same conditions than last ones. Examples of wrong information:

Point 5: wrong answer, if MIDI can see your intetion in Express Entry they could think you want only get in for Quebec side to move on another province.

This is your assumption. Please lets leave it with you.

Point 7: false, i am succesfull june 13 candidate and took only 5 hours to fill the quota, the previous seconds to start applications in mon projet are crutials

Incorrect. I know how long it took. People were trying to submit for hours and hours. I have been in queue too.

Point 8: there is a first cut off 42 and 49 in this MIDI evaluate your profile without children and finantial support

Where did you get that? Please provide source. Dont spread false info.

Point 14: yes but if you apply with spouse or child there is an extra fee.

Your comment is irrelevant. Thats another question

About french MIDI is working on "nous somes Quebec" is similar to express entry so they already said that french will be mandatory as english in express entry.

This is irrelevant at this stage, no new system has been launched. Guesses and assumptions are not considered at this stage.

it looks like these information was made by an non ofitial company in inmigration. please read about it before to pay

I created it myself. What you are saying looks completely non-sense. Not sure of your intentions. To hurt immigrants?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

andy108 said:
Please see my comments below. I've made some corrections in the initial answers, to reflect fees for dependents, and time intake took to run dry.
dear dude

my intention is inform that procces can be by ourselves by other hand is absolutly neccesary be informed.

Point 7. yes i was there in mon projet too. 13th june tool opened at 8:00 a.m. and close at 11:56 a.m. in the same day informing 5000 candidates already got the quota.

Point 8. Read ofitial table at the moment, orange color at final
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Point 14. why irrelevant? CAD 167 for each member in adition
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/couts-projet/frais-paiement.html

whatever the other points can have against points... my advice is first read and infor about all procces and keep reading news

luck for all

Nijil james

Dec 7, 2016
hi
is it needed to credential my certificate for getting PR in QSW and also what is the processing time for Indian's to getting PR

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nijil james said:
hi
is it needed to credential my certificate for getting PR in QSW and also what is the processing time for Indian's to getting PR
hi, yes you need CSQ in order to apply to PR. At MIDI´s page CSQ Indian procces time it's around 40 months (paper applicants)

Vérification des documents soumis (28 months)
Examen préliminaire (1 to 3 months)
Examen de sélection (1 to 9 mois)
28 1 à 3

source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/delais-tableaux.php

everybody hope that mon projet reduces proccesing time but it does not exist stadistics yet

Nov 2, 2016
Hi.

Please, can anyone help me find information about this problem?

Can ECA from Comparative Education Service (Toronto University) be accepted as Quebec equivalency by Quebec government?

Public Administration (bachelor) degree gets 6 point in Area of Training section for a foreign degree, but 12 point for Quebec or Equivalency degree. I have my bachelor and master degrees (which are done in Azerbaijan) assessed by CES (Toronto)

What do I have to do to get 12 point for Area of Training?
Your help will highly appreciated. Thanks

Ashwin5131

Dec 24, 2016
I am Mechanical Engineer 2014 Passout. 8 Months Mechanical engineering Experience.

Having 2 years IT Experience in TCS.

IELTS 6.5 Overall. Writing - 5.5.

No french proficiency.

Age 26

With my inputs, Quebec immigration website says I'm eligible.

Looking for advice.

Will my IT experience matter if I hold Mechanical degree Huh?

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Hi Andy!!
Regarding question no. 08.

I am married guy now, and filed my application as single principal applicant more than two years back and later after i got married I sent a letter & form to inform quebec immigration that my wife is "non-accompanying". Would it still keep me as single applicant and asses me with 49 points or they will consider me as family and asses with 57 points.

Note that, i am already on the CSQ interview wait list (waiting from 9 months) and got married during this waiting duration.

Let me know correct reply please.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
goodie said:
Hi Andy!!
Regarding question no. 08.

I am married guy now, and filed my application as single principal applicant more than two years back and later after i got married I sent a letter & form to inform quebec immigration that my wife is "non-accompanying". Would it still keep me as single applicant and asses me with 49 points or they will consider me as family and asses with 57 points.

Note that, i am already on the CSQ interview wait list (waiting from 9 months) and got married during this waiting duration.

Let me know correct reply please.

Please note, this question would rather need to be addressed to authorities or consultant.

In my assumption, as you are legally married, you need to notify the authorities, and depending on the stage of your processing, you will be either subject to points change, or continue with current points, and you will add your wife at PR stage.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I have a question. My major during graduation goes by not so familiar name (electronic media). My course was basically a combination of computers + digital media say in 50-50 ratio. I work in IT. How can I make sure that I'll get points for my area of training or not? Is there a pre-check or some kind of educational evaluation for this? I don't want to assume and apply to get rejected.

Also Wes gave me masters evaluation for my course for EE. I know Wes thing doesn't work for Quebec, but I would like to know if my course would be considered masters or Bachelors by Quebec.