+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec skilled worker program with validated Job offer !!!

planazur

Aug 19, 2012
Hello

I would like to get your opinion about my case from your experience

Im in Canada since Oct 2014 as TFW and my work permit is still valid until Sep 2016 so i thought about applying for Quebec skilled worker program :

- I did my IELTS and i got Advanced level
- I did as well my speaking French test TEFAQ and i got C2 and i just did as well my listening test and waiting for result
- I got a job offer from a hotel in Quebec as front desk agent the hotel already advertised the job in 3 websites for a month and now needs to be validated but the hotel is asking me if i can join them after i get my CSQ on close work permit in Quebec or they have to wait all the PR process for sure if they have to wait year and more they cant so i called the immigration and they told me since im already in Canada if i have CSQ and job offer and i can move to quebec and work with that hotel only and waiting for my PR any body had similar case where the employer is not willing to wait ?

How long the job offer will take to be validated and with job offer how long CSQ usually take ?

and i heard that its hard to validate job offer for front desk taking into the consideration i have degree of hotel management and i have 5 years experience in hotels before plus i speak both english and French.

Please share with me your experience

Thank you

Best regards

planazur

Aug 19, 2012
;) up please i need your opinion from your experience

and if you know any agency in Quebec can assist with finding Job offer that can be validated.