+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec skilled worker Inquiry

alyacanada

Sep 5, 2014
Hello,
I have applied For QSW on July-2011, and received my file number on September 2011.
I have an A2 DELF score of 89/100, and a 7.5 band score in IELTS (Planning to apply for DELF B1 soon).
I have more than 10 years of work experience as a university instructor and for education I have a Masters in Business administration (MBA) as a level of education, I have a husband and a daughter included in my application, and I am the main applicant.
I would like to know if the french exam level I already have is enough for my profile to get accepted, or do I need a higher level (if yes, what is the minimum needed french test level in my case)
I appreciate any help,
Thank you

sony.sidhu2

Aug 20, 2014
alyacanada said:
Hello,
I have applied For QSW on July-2011, and received my file number on September 2011.
I have an A2 DELF score of 89/100, and a 7.5 band score in IELTS (Planning to apply for DELF B1 soon).
I have more than 10 years of work experience as a university instructor and for education I have a Masters in Business administration (MBA) as a level of education, I have a husband and a daughter included in my application, and I am the main applicant.
I would like to know if the french exam level I already have is enough for my profile to get accepted, or do I need a higher level (if yes, what is the minimum needed french test level in my case)
I appreciate any help,
Thank you
any update for u??

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
where are you from?

dounia

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
hi guys I got my QSW a year a go :D. don't worry about the French exam, if youre married and have kids that will add you points, also if you submit the French and English test will add you points but if not that's fine, I didn't sent any test language. but you will need to have a fine French for the interview. let me know if you have any questions. I applied for the federal now

alyacanada

Sep 5, 2014
Dounia, thank you for your help. When did you apply?
The problem is the french test results was not at all obligatory before, as you said, but now it is and with a B2 level, which is high intermediate. So my problem is that I don't know if the new issued rules apply to everyone even old applicants or not.
Let me know if you have any idea about that.
Thank you
Alya

dounia

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
what I know is if you applied before the new role than you don't have to worry because you applied before that. and I applied for QSW on 2011 I got it last year and now I applied for the federal, I applied from usa the interview was really easy they just see if you can communicate in French, and also they calculate the points

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
dounia said:
what I know is if you applied before the new role than you don't have to worry because you applied before that. and I applied for QSW on 2011 I got it last year and now I applied for the federal, I applied from usa the interview was really easy they just see if you can communicate in French, and also they calculate the points
[/quot

dounia, pls can you share your timeline and experience at the interview. i want to be sure micc sticks to the processing time on their website.