+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hey everyone, Inland applicant here I got my AOR on 3rd September 2021 and was asked to submit a PCC and updated passport for my spouse. I submitted those, and got acknowledgement of receipt for additional documents on 16th September 2021, and since then its under review. I never received the medical form or instructions to get the medical done, but on the portal says that its under review? This is what I have on my application portal:
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
  • September 16, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Any help would be appreciated here? How long usually it takes on this stage?
If you took the medical exam before, you don't have to do it again. They will just review your old medical exam results.

ronnyvisa

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I checked FB page and found many inland applications from Jan 2021 received COPR and I'm still waiting for next steps.

Medical and biometric completed in sep 2021.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Thanks a lot for detailed info.
I have a situation where I have to leave the country and I don't I think I will be back in Canada for another 4-5 years. I have been waiting for this PR for 6 years and finally I am seeing a light. But god has other plans and I have to leave the country for personal reasons. Is there any way I can enter Canada after 4-5 years and be a Canadian PR and continue my journey here ? I heard there is some residency requirement i,e to stay in 2 our of last 5yeras. If I miss that , any possibility for me to get the PR again ?
Hello @DAS_1,

Sorry to hear about your situation. You are correct there is a 2 year residency requirement in last 5 years. If at all possible try visiting Canada a few times for a few months to accumulate the 2 years.
Also keep in mind that PR is not revoked automatically. It is an official process by IRCC. So if you have the card and come back before it expires you would still be let in, but may be immigration agents might open a case with IRCC. I am not sure but I hope there is some leeway on compassionate grounds, Time abroad can count towards residency but that is for a very limited scenario. Best would be to consult an immigration lawyer to get the immigration status reinstated and they can work with you to prepare a case.

Here is an old thread that has more information. It appears the key is really how well you can convince the immigration officer at the POE. Also if you are let in say after 4.5 years without being reported you must stay put in Canada for next few years.

Wish you the best,
Rajat

Last edited:

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
Interesting! Who knows what CIC does right now with Inland applicants! The new minister said that they speed up but they not only don't speed up, but also they come back to the previous weeks! During the past 3-4 weeks they gave AR to the applicants of March-June 2020, 2019 applicants and Feb-till 23 April 2021! Today they said that they come back to the week of 11-17 April! IT IS NOT A QUEUE, IT IS A STACK! What a CRAZY CIC!

ONLY EXTRACTING and GIVING FILE NUMBERS OF remained applicants before the crazy week of 18-24 April!
They did not go on, they did not stop! Actually, they come back! Have you checked the weekly report of CIC today? they come back to previous week 11-17 April!
28 Feb 2021 received their PR card but just 2 person received their AR 26 April and one 29 April and there is no one who received AR from May and June in 2022!
(Actually: 3 cases received their AOR from June, Aug, May 2021 in November 2021 and after that there is Nothing! )
NOW the priority of CIC is to send COPR of applicants who applied until the crazy week (18-23 April 2021) and after that there is no improvement!
I think the applicants who received their documents after 23 April, at the end week of April, May, and June should complain ASAP against the current situation by sending your webform, otherwise this queue is come back and backtrack (it changes its situation from random queue to stack) to the months and weeks before and before!
It is funny that if you are 22 April or before you receive your approval right now or in the next 10 days but if you are after 23 april you do not receive even your AR! IT IS UNFAIR!
For those who do not know what is stack: (check queue vs stack in your browser!)

Last edited:

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Interesting! Who knows what CIC does right now with Inland applicants! The new minister said that they speed up but they do not only speed up, they do not stopped, they come back to previous weeks! During the past 3-4 weeks they gave AR to the applicants of March-June 2020, 2019 applicants and Feb-till 23 April 2021! Today they said that they come back to the week of 11-17 April! IT IS NOT A QUEUE, IT IS A STACK! What a CRAZY CIC!

ONLY EXTRACTING and GIVING FILE NUMBERS OF remained applicants before the crazy week of 18-24 April!
They did not go on, they did not stop! Actually, they come back! Have you checked the weekly report of CIC today? they come back to previous week 11-17 April!
28 Feb 2021 received their PR card but just one person received his/her AR 26 April and one 29 April and there is no one who received AR from May and June in 2022!
(Actually: 3 cases received their AOR from June, Aug, May 2021 in November 2021 and after that there is Nothing! )
NOW the priority of CIC is to send COPR of applicants who applied until the crazy week (18-23 April 2021) and after that there is no improvement!
I think the applicants who received their documents after 23 April, in end week of April, May, and June should complain ASAP against the current situation, otherwise this queue is come back and backtrack (it changes its situation from random queue to stack) to the months and weeks before and before!
It is funny that if you are 22 April or before you receive your approval right now or in the next 10 days but if you are after 23 april you do not receive even your AR! IT IS UNFAIR!
For those who do not know what is stack: (check queue vs stack in your browser!)
I am April 23 and I didn’t get AOR :(
But 2 people from April 26th got them :(

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Thanks a lot for detailed info.
I have a situation where I have to leave the country and I don't I think I will be back in Canada for another 4-5 years. I have been waiting for this PR for 6 years and finally I am seeing a light. But god has other plans and I have to leave the country for personal reasons. Is there any way I can enter Canada after 4-5 years and be a Canadian PR and continue my journey here ? I heard there is some residency requirement i,e to stay in 2 our of last 5yeras. If I miss that , any possibility for me to get the PR again ?
If you haven’t been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years, you may lose your PR status.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1468&top=10

Reactions: DAS_1

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
I am April 23 and I didn’t get AOR :(
But 2 people from April 26th got them :(
I know about your history! The applicants who received their XEP in 10 May, received their AOR! I think everyone from 23April- July should send webform complaining this situation!

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Interesting! Who knows what CIC does right now with Inland applicants! The new minister said that they speed up but they not only don't speed up, but also they come back to the previous weeks! During the past 3-4 weeks they gave AR to the applicants of March-June 2020, 2019 applicants and Feb-till 23 April 2021! Today they said that they come back to the week of 11-17 April! IT IS NOT A QUEUE, IT IS A STACK! What a CRAZY CIC!

28 Feb 2021 received their PR card but just one person received his/her AR 26 April and one 29 April and there is no one who received AR from May and June in 2022!
I think the applicants who received their documents after 23 April, at the end week of April, May, and June should complain ASAP against the current situation by sending your webform, otherwise this queue is come back and backtrack (it changes its situation from random queue to stack) to the months and weeks before and before!
Where is this message from?
What is « crazy week of 18-24 April »?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I know about your history! The applicants who received their XEP in 10 May, received their AOR! I think everyone from 23April- July should send webform complaining this situation!
I am not sure what to ask in a webform.
When I can get my AOR?
I am sure they will tell me to wait…

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
check this link: Check your application status – Immigration and citizenship - Canada.ca
This is the link new minister said for tracking who are in final step of their immigration process (inland), it has gone on but it has remained in the week of 18-23 April for more than 3 weeks and today it is updated to a week before (11-17 April)! Even though in this website it has written they investigated the 11-17 April 4 weeks ago! and then for the past 3 weeks they remained on 18-24 April, and now they have written they come back to the week of 11-17 April! This is the reason it is not a queue! Even if something is a random queue there is a chance to reach on you! but when they come back to previous weeks and years (Feb-April 2020) there is no chance to receive AR soon!
If there is a large number of complained applicants then they will scare and they have to make an action! Based on experience of coming back of PEQ and the 18000 applicants (inlands)

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
If you took the medical exam before, you don't have to do it again. They will just review your old medical exam results.
Weird ways IRCC works. I know of someone from Feb 2021 whose medicals were waived under public policy but recently they asked for medicals . This one's got AOR and PAL and done biometrics.
Another one from March did biometric, got PAL, submitted requested docs - received submission update a month back, but still waiting on AOR.
So whoever is saying webform, complain etc. it's an exercise in futility.

Reactions: monyao and ValeriaS

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Weird ways IRCC works. I know of someone from Feb 2021 whose medicals were waived under public policy but recently they asked for medicals . This one's got AOR and PAL and done biometrics.
Another one from March did biometric, got PAL, submitted requested docs - received submission update a month back, but still waiting on AOR.
So whoever is saying webform, complain etc. it's an exercise in futility.
I guess I just will wait. I don’t feel like writing any webforms.

Reactions: Immstu

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I checked FB page and found many inland applications from Jan 2021 received COPR and I'm still waiting for next steps.

Medical and biometric completed in sep 2021.
Same. I was Jan 2021 and have only done biometric. Not even medical. GSMC notes are delayed and I have no idea what is going on! So frustrating.