+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Also in my ircc account / eligibility section
Status changed from in process to we are reviewing your eligibility
What about yours
No difference. You might see medical passed if you had it done already.
Honestly, that's not much we can tell from these status.
Waiting in blind until getting the final decision.

asrainman

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Just received a pre arrival letter- what does it mean? anything special?
Me too, yesterday I received the pre-arrival letter, and really I don’t know what does this letter mean?
I already passed the biometric but I must meet the medical exam.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
What makes me a bit stressful is random.
I don’t mind if I’ll get AR in a week or month, I just don’t want my file to be skipped over like it happens sometimes :(

Reactions: Immstu

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Just to share IRCC haphazard working with you- I know of someone who's done biometric, medical passed, received PAL but still waiting on AOR letter
It’s like one officer gets 100 envelopes and goes with them, and the another one gets 100 random envelopes too.

Because I see April before March, or later April dates before early dates.

It’s only one explanation why it’s unorganized I can imagine.

Reactions: Immstu

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello.. need some expert advice..
I have applied for federal on march 2019 got my Aor in may 2019.. there was a long silence on my application.. later they started processing my file on march 9 2020.. asked me to resubmit my police clearance certificate on nov 2020.. again had a long silence.. I received my medical request on sept 23 2021.. finished medical on 30 sept 2021..
On 12 October I received a letter from ircc stating that my son’s passport has only 3 months left to expire.. requested me to submit a 6 months above valid passport.. which I did on 13 October(passport was renewed couple of weeks ago..) till date there is no update on my file..
I would request you all to explain me in what situation am I.. right now..
1. As I am having a representative.. I am unable to access my ircc account.. only access I have is Ecas.. which states that my “Medical results have been received.” Does it mean that I have passed my medical..
2. What does the email mean.. requesting me a update passport.. does it say that I am ready for passport request.
3. By when can I hope to receive my copr.
Thank you all for the support and time..

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Two page CV takes the IRCC forever to review.
I am curious if anyone happened to submit a CV as I did.
I have been asked a police record from Australia, which was uploaded in November.. I even did the medical and passed the medical.. and they are still reviewing that document, while also doing the background check. Last update (medical passed) was on Dec 25. It seems they forgot my file :(

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello.. need some expert advice..
I have applied for federal on march 2019 got my Aor in may 2019.. there was a long silence on my application.. later they started processing my file on march 9 2020.. asked me to resubmit my police clearance certificate on nov 2020.. again had a long silence.. I received my medical request on sept 23 2021.. finished medical on 30 sept 2021..
On 12 October I received a letter from ircc stating that my son’s passport has only 3 months left to expire.. requested me to submit a 6 months above valid passport.. which I did on 13 October(passport was renewed couple of weeks ago..) till date there is no update on my file..
I would request you all to explain me in what situation am I.. right now..
1. As I am having a representative.. I am unable to access my ircc account.. only access I have is Ecas.. which states that my “Medical results have been received.” Does it mean that I have passed my medical..
2. What does the email mean.. requesting me a update passport.. does it say that I am ready for passport request.
3. By when can I hope to receive my copr.
Thank you all for the support and time..
1 - yes
2 - if you're inland, you won't be sending your passport. The email means what it says, documents being requested
3 - nobody knows

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I have been asked a police record from Australia, which was uploaded in November.. I even did the medical and passed the medical.. and they are still reviewing that document, while also doing the background check. Last update (medical passed) was on Dec 25. It seems they forgot my file :(
Don't worry AntiSunga, one day it will be our turn. Yesterday I saw an update on my file, they finally added my common law to it as dependent (although I sent the additional documents like 5 months ago I think). And they are "reviewing medical" now.