+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Applied for CSQ on November 2014 and got my CSQ on October 2018.
Federal application received in the first week of January 2019.

I keep sending web forms to IRCC and local visa office regularly - once in every 2-3 weeks.
They simply do NOT process our files. I am sorry but this is the truth. Our files are just waiting and gathering dust.

Inlands who applied even 25+ months after me already got their PRs. (Before COVID, there was no difference between inland and outland processing times). Now, I see that some Outlands who applied many many months before me got their PRs. I am happy for them but nothing justifies my 3+ years of waiting.
Have you already received request for Medicals?
We will only keep waiting though it's really frustrating.
I applied for CSQ March 2014 and got my CSQ March 2019. Then applied for Federal stage on 02 July 2019.

Runzwizbeer

Dec 24, 2021
My status changed to : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements..

Knowing that i got my AOR..
Do you guys know what this status is all about?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Please don`t. That only going to harm you. You are helping here a lot & good thing will happen to you but You still believe they process our files in the order of date they receive those in their office? o_O
Thank you.
Oh I don’t think they are in the order, but I am really curios what sorting system do the have there :)

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thank you.
Oh I don’t think they are in the order, but I am really curios what sorting system do the have there :)
Had there been any then we applicants wouldn`t have to wait for months & years just for an update.
Sorting system directly linked with applicant luck :D.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you.
Certainly its not FIFO or in order. I received my XEP back in Dec'20 as an outlander and still awaiting AOR. I know many that received their XEP after me have received their AOR/request for bio. While i'm happy for them, i have no clue on what grounds they decide to process an appln. I'm currently in Montreal on a WP and have updated the current address, hoping they'll send me the AOR sooner!!

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
An article by Minister de immigration
Ircc will issue pr for 150000 in the first 3 months of 2022
I hope this speed our applications

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello Everyone,

Although this is federal level thread, I have some basic questions for initial steps -

1. My brother is mechanical engineer and having 8 years experience as Mechanical/production engineer and he is B. Tech in Mech Engg.
2. he is married and have one baby of age 2 years.
3. His wife has done BCA and some teaching experience.

My question is - Do they have any chances for QSWP? What are the minimum IELTS scores they must have to qualify?

I will be very thankful if someone is willing to help. Thanks!

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Well, with all these news, I think my little project about tracking can be buried lol.
What I don't understand is “ Canada will also introduce a new Permanent Residence Application Tracker in February 2022 for spouses and dependents”. From what I understood spouses and dependent didn't have a tool before, because my friends applied through sponsorship and they didn't have any tracking tool.

I just hope that speed will increase, but I don't think the government will predict the next steps for your application, but who knows.

Also let's not forget that Quebec has quotas and backlog for us will keep growing eventually anyway.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
What I don't understand is “ Canada will also introduce a new Permanent Residence Application Tracker in February 2022 for spouses and dependents”. From what I understood spouses and dependent didn't have a tool before, because my friends applied through sponsorship and they didn't have any tracking tool.

I just hope that speed will increase, but I don't think the government will predict the next steps for your application, but who knows.

Also let's not forget that Quebec has quotas and backlog for us will keep growing eventually anyway.
I don't have the article handy wherein I read quota has been increased to 70k this year and inland backlog is only 20-25k files now.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe