+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Am supposed to send my and my family passports to the VFS - Canada visa office to complete the process. They have asked for new photos for all of us. My 2 years old daughter got an old photo, she was like one week old, on her passport that is supposed to expire in 2025. Which was used to get her CSQ and everything, but now she looks totally different.
Do you think they will ask us to get a new passport with a recent photo? Any thoughts?
Thank you
Many Many congratulations for PPR. You received your gift on Christmas eve. No, you don`t need to submit new passport. Child Photos in passport don’t matter. You only need to submit everyone`s recent photos. Check the size correctly as there was many cases where photos have been rejected. You need to submit passport along with Passport request letter, VFS global consent form, 2 photos, Appendix B form (if asked) and pay a service charge for package transmission. VAC will provide you an application reference number & tracking number which you can use to track your passport processing online. Best wishes.

Reactions: ballak1984

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Many Many congratulations for PPR. You received your gift on Christmas eve. No, you don`t need to submit new passport. Child Photos in passport don’t matter. You only need to submit everyone`s recent photos. Check the size correctly as there was many cases where photos have been rejected. You need to submit passport along with Passport request letter, VFS global consent form, 2 photos, Appendix B form (if asked) and pay a service charge for package transmission. VAC will provide you an application reference number & tracking number which you can use to track your passport processing online. Best wishes.
Thank you for the warm wishes and ur reply. I thought I do need to get a new passport. Wat a relief. Indeed I was requested to submit the passports, 2 recent photos, 2 copies of the passport bio dat, copy of the passport request letter and pay transmission fees. Should I attach the consent form as well? Is it because am supposed to courier it to the VAC? I have visited VFS website and am nit sure how to courier it to them as in person visits are not allowed.
Happy Holidays….

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thank you for the warm wishes and ur reply. I thought I do need to get a new passport. Wat a relief. Indeed I was requested to submit the passports, 2 recent photos, 2 copies of the passport bio dat, copy of the passport request letter and pay transmission fees. Should I attach the consent form as well? Is it because am supposed to courier it to the VAC? I have visited VFS website and am nit sure how to courier it to them as in person visits are not allowed.
Happy Holidays….
Papers they ask to submit differs from VAC to VAC. I was asked to submit consent form, Appendix B from as well. Mine VAC asks to send fees in Cash in envelop along with passports but many other VAC send payment link to transfer the processing fees. Also, mine didn`t ask for courier return label but many do ask to submit that as well. VAC fees have been revised from November. Please check that. Its better to contact VAC once before sending all documents. What`s your country of residence? If I know anything abt there, I will let you know.
I submitted all papers by post to VAC Tokyo. They forwarded to IRCC Manila, Philippines. They just took 2 days to issue COPR and dispatched back to VAC Tokyo and VAC Tokyo send all papers to me. Whole process took only 9 days.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Papers they ask to submit differs from VAC to VAC. I was asked to submit consent form, Appendix B from as well. Mine VAC asks to send fees in Cash in envelop along with passports but many other VAC send payment link to transfer the processing fees. Also, mine didn`t ask for courier return label but many do ask to submit that as well. VAC fees have been revised from November. Please check that. Its better to contact VAC once before sending all documents. What`s your country of residence? If I know anything abt there, I will let you know.
I submitted all papers by post to VAC Tokyo. They forwarded to IRCC Manila, Philippines. They just took 2 days to issue COPR and dispatched back to VAC Tokyo and VAC Tokyo send all papers to me. Whole process took only 9 days.
Thank you bro, I live in Saudi Arabia. If you have any more details, plz share it.
I will call them tomorrow and get to know wat to do next. Their website is really poor and aint informative at all.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thank you bro, I live in Saudi Arabia. If you have any more details, plz share it.
I will call them tomorrow and get to know wat to do next. Their website is really poor and aint informative at all.
Check the link . Attend a centre | vfsglobal . You will find 3 VAC locations there.
Click on Apply for a visa then click on submit passports & other documents to get more info for submitting passport. Next to that is the service charges button in which you will find the info about the charges you need to pay.

adam10

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I am happy for you. I hope you get PPR and complete all remaining stuff still in the month of January.

I don't know whether I will get that DM email at all, now entering to my 37th month.
I am not sure but most probably it is the highest tracked record on this forum.
Hi,
I’m in exactly the same timeline, PR in processing since January 19th 2019. I also raised many webforms but I keep getting the generic reply. Is there anything we can do to speed up our process? Like traveling to Canada as a visitor?

mehrshin

May 2, 2019
Hi guys,
How long does it normally take after aor to receive medical request?
Anyone outlander here who have applied recently and got aor?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All - I wish you all the best for the holidays and the new year. I have a question here for anyone who changed address through a web form.

how long does it take to reflect the home and mailing address chanage on the Ecase ?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. I received a mail and it was decision made on ecas. Gd luck to u and am sure ull hear some gd news soon
Congratulations man and happy year for you and your family!

Did you receive an e-mail ?
i don't think you mean "post mail", I am just asking because i am changing my mailing address and i hope that it doesn't delay the process!

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021