+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Italy

May 23, 2020
Thank you, everyone. I've got exited after years of silence, but I'm still suspicious :)

I can extend my work permit for 1 more year but I really don't want to go into this. I think that if you are in the final stage of the PR process (which I don't know yet) they don't extent the WP.
Congratulations! Very happy that you finally see some progress.
I have heard that if you apply for the WP extension and you become PR before it expires, you get reimbursed. I would wait and apply a couple of days before it expires.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
inland

my timeline:

aug 2019 mailed to sydney office
feb 2021 aor
feb 2021 mr
mar 2021 copr
Good to see confirmations of processing time (few applications) less than 20 months.

Is anyone kind enough to search for quota data for 2021 and compare the numbers roughly?

I hear a rumour that current quota (2021) ends by accepting applications that were sent until Mar 2020. Rest have to wait for a year more to get AORs?

• Wow
Reactions: Zgajipurwala

condor3

Dec 24, 2019
Hello dearest community,

I didn't have much to do this evening, so i was just going over through some of the threads on different social media platforms, and i saw lot of people from 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2019 got their MRs and COPRs in a same pattern that I mentioned in my earlier guess-based and highly speculative post, made in january.

I think I could make a fortune if I try my analytical skills in stock market hein, hahaha. Just kidding.:D

Hope everybody is having a nice and warm sunday evening and keeping their hopes high.
Is there any outland among those lucky candidates ?

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
For a long time there is no MR, DM or COPR for outlands. ALL processed files belong to inland applicants.
I think IRCC waits COVID travelling restrictions to be lifted and they currently do not move their fingers for outland applicants.

There was ONE outland applicant who actually got DM & COPR recently but actually he/she has applied in Canada and had a Canadian address in IRCC.

As long as they keep like this, they can't decrease the average processing time. All outland applicants from 2018 Q4 and onwards are still waiting.

Inlands might be glad to this situation but as long as IRCC starts to process outland applicants, there will be delays for inlands as well.
IRCC broke the FIFO process and this will be a disaster when outlands start to get their shares from the pre-defined yearly quota.
When IRCC starts processing more outlands to decrease or keep average processing time as-is, inlands (especially 2020 and 2021 applicants) would need to wait new yearly quotas to be given.

Last edited:

Maryamt

Feb 21, 2013
You sent a medical when you applied?
No, I didn't. It was all on request. I had my first medical 2018. Not long after, I was expecting a baby and I informed IRCC. I had my baby 2019 and she was added to the application. We were asked to have 2nd medical 2019. Unfortunately, COVID happened. Last month, the 3rd medical request was sent. Medical test passed on 10th of March. We don't know what is delaying now.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
No, I didn't. It was all on request. I had my first medical 2018. Not long after, I was expecting a baby and I informed IRCC. I had my baby 2019 and she was added to the application. We were asked to have 2nd medical 2019. Unfortunately, COVID happened. Last month, the 3rd medical request was sent. Medical test passed on 10th of March. We don't know what is delaying now.
That's way too much. I see that you are outland, why they are asking for medical without knowing when you can enter the country!?

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have just received an email which ask me to create a online application on immigration website! i applied last year for Quebec and my application was paper base. the issue is if i click on the link that they have provided in email it take me to their website but there is no way that i can create an account although i have UCI and application number! is there anyone here who can let me know how to create online applications? in a mean time i sent them an query via web from as well.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks.