+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

SWEETY123

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Sharjah
Visa Office......
dubai
Hi All, congrats to all who received an update on their application. I would like to know if any Outland applicant, in this forum has received any kind of update on their file recently ?

Ljcar

Jun 20, 2019
Nikhil who was active in this thread until he got his PR was also Jan 2019 applicant. He got his PR DM in Sep 2020. So that was 18 months in total processing time including pandemic delay.

Some profiles being less complicated (less travels/degrees from reputed universities/US visa acceptance previously/all documents in place with applications having no irrelavent information/civil war countries/single or married eith children with different travel history et cetera) might be processed quicker than others. IMO
What does your degree have to do with anything on Federal stage? They are supposed to only check criminality and medical criteria. Selection was already made by Quebec based on degree.

LeonKennie

Nov 1, 2020
hi guys. i just got an email from ircc two days ago, saying that they have received my additional documents. So what could happen next? is this a good sign?

Zydrax8

Dec 15, 2019
hi guys. i just got an email from ircc two days ago, saying that they have received my additional documents. So what could happen next? is this a good sign?
yes that’s a good sign. 2 days after receiving that i got request for my medical.so expect for your MR very soon.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What does your degree have to do with anything on Federal stage? They are supposed to only check criminality and medical criteria. Selection was already made by Quebec based on degree.
Yup! You can exclude that from the list there. I was trying to list what could probably differ from each application which in turn makes it time taking for the officer to process.

Reactions: Ljcar

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
What do you think about the new Quebec Immigration Plan 2021? This year the quota will be very low but in 2021 and 2022 the quota will go up. 25 Months of processing time will be less than that for a new applicant?

Reactions: kaushalshubham
Sep 11, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
08-04-2019
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Hi all, I hope someone can answer this question.

I am an inland applicant and my AOR is May 2019, and at the time of my application there was no need for inland applicants to provide biometrics. However, as of December 2019, biometrics collection is available in Canada, which means that inland applicants will now need to provide their biometrics if they have not in the past. Does the new procedure only apply to applications made after December 2019, or does it also apply to all pending inland applications dated before December 2019?

I am asking this because I want to know if I have to provide biometrics (not done in the past with SP/PGWP). If yes, I will have to wait for the government to contact me and schedule an appointment due to the pandemic, , which will most likely further delay the processing. sigh...

Thank you in advance.

Annaew1990

May 21, 2020
Hey Everyone,

I'm currently waiting for my AOR.
My application was received in Sidney on April 6th, 2020

Is anyone else still waiting for their AOR or has received it recently? I know Covid has made wait times longer but just curious how much more of a wait I have before I can breathe easy that my application has been received!

Thanks in advance

Uniqueusername

Nov 26, 2019
I finally received MR yesterday after almost 9 months of no update. I’m a november2018 applicant by the way and i just wanna ask how long will it take to receive another update after MR?
Congratulations!
What's your date of application and number of applicants?

lost_soul

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Sorry to break the news but nobody has received AOR since July 2019 and none of us can tell you when we will start receiving them :( I wish I had better news
Hello, please let’s stop saying “nobody” received AORs since July 2019, that is not true. There have been very few AORs sent out, that is not much, but it’s not 0.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Last edited:
Reactions: VCIce

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Hi guys, just wanted to find a space to share this. I applied in october 2019 and i never received any AOR or anything. my PGWP expires in september of next year and i don't know what i'm going to do. i'm just tired of this process and it's 1:37am on a monday and I'm here worrying about this. I'm emotionally exhausted and although i love the province of Quebec, i just can't believe that we as immigrants are left in complete darkness regarding our future. i'm tired and i don't know what to do.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, just wanted to find a space to share this. I applied in october 2019 and i never received any AOR or anything. my PGWP expires in september of next year and i don't know what i'm going to do. i'm just tired of this process and it's 1:37am on a monday and I'm here worrying about this. I'm emotionally exhausted and although i love the province of Quebec, i just can't believe that we as immigrants are left in complete darkness regarding our future. i'm tired and i don't know what to do.
There are thousands like you left in lurch by Quebec government. People say it's IRCC fault and covid-19 exacerbated it but in reality it's quota choking by Quebec government that resulted in it. However, most who are suffering are inland applicants like you, those who have assimilated well into Quebec society and hold jobs contributing to tax revenue of Quebec. I have nothing against Outland applicants but inlands also deserve some fair treatment. The unattended files since July 2019 has touched 30k figure now. Except a small figure (countable on your fingers) most (almost 99% +) are yet to receive any AOR.
The only Ray of hope is that IRCC is gonna digitize these files soon and start sending out acknowledgements as to confirming that they have got files on them and won't return them for lack of documents. This acknowledgement can be used to extend your wp through A75.

Reactions: a nervous applicant