+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

razorbad5990

Sep 1, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
23/10/2017
IELTS Request
Already Done
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
07-06-2018
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Not Yet waiting for it but I have received email stating CoPR issued
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hey Guys,

I am an outland applicant and after many months of waiting I have just got an email saying my CoPR has been issued which is valid till June 2019. However I must present myself before October 31st in Montreal. They are only giving me 2 months to finish up here in India and find a job/apartment/settle down etc!

They have said please email us if you cannot make it before this date and I have sent that request to them to allow me to enter after October 31st but before June 2019 when my CoPR expires.

Does anybody know anything about this and can help me with their experience? I have a really good job currently and will need time to find a good job in Montreal and do applications, contact people, etc.

Also there is no update online for my status! I still haven't got the PPR from NDVO and am waiting to send my passport to get the PR visa put in.

Please help and tell me what you know!

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hey Guys,

I am an outland applicant and after many months of waiting I have just got an email saying my CoPR has been issued which is valid till June 2019. However I must present myself before October 31st in Montreal. They are only giving me 2 months to finish up here in India and find a job/apartment/settle down etc!

They have said please email us if you cannot make it before this date and I have sent that request to them to allow me to enter after October 31st but before June 2019 when my CoPR expires.

Does anybody know anything about this and can help me with their experience? I have a really good job currently and will need time to find a good job in Montreal and do applications, contact people, etc.

Also there is no update online for my status! I still haven't got the PPR from NDVO and am waiting to send my passport to get the PR visa put in.

It seems strange, how you did you receive CoPR and did not receive PPR? Usually they send both at the same time o_O What is your VO and timeline?

Last edited:

razorbad5990

Sep 1, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
23/10/2017
IELTS Request
Already Done
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
07-06-2018
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
It seems strange, how you did you receive CoPR and did not receive PPR? Usually they send both at the same time o_O What is your VO and timeline?
Thats what I thought it was really weird that I got the CoPR before the PPR! My timeline is in my profile

razorbad5990

Sep 1, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
23/10/2017
IELTS Request
Already Done
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
07-06-2018
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Its taken 14 months from the time i sent my app to the CoPR

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello

I have just received 2nd ITR after 4 years. MIDI have not given any point for professional experience. just to know what documents should i provide in order to claim experience points though i have sent form 16, payslips, increment letters, contract letters, income tax returns.

Thanks

razorbad5990

Sep 1, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
23/10/2017
IELTS Request
Already Done
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
07-06-2018
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Lucky you.buthow will you get your visa then without PPR? Please contact your VO for the next step. Congratulations
Thank you! I will contact NDVO then. Thanks very much!

Emad85

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can you share you timeline?
HI my timeline already in the EXCEL file
Any way
Application 4 october 2017 ( inland ) RCSQ
AOR 28 febrauary 2018
MD 23 April 2018
Pre-arrival 24 April 2018
Now Background check, that's why I am asking for RCMP Clearance that could accelerate my process or not since I did not send it with the papers.

Sherms

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hey Guys,

Wow. Is this a new system? Please update when you find out what's going on.