+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hi guys, please help
I got this email today, they replay to my GCMS notes. Nothing intressting just all my documents in 40 pages

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on January 12, 2018, for the following records:

the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence file concerning ........

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 19(1) personal information

What that's mean ?
It means nothing regarding your application ... they are just referring to your GCMS request is complete ...

mikq

Jan 15, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Any DM this week?
there was a dm for an application made on 21 Nov if you look at the spreadsheet.
Also my file from 24 Nov had some updates (medical exam extension) so it’s moving

tatiana1994

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys, please help
I got this email today, they replay to my GCMS notes. Nothing intressting just all my documents in 40 pages

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on January 12, 2018, for the following records:

the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence file concerning ........

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 19(1) personal information

What that's mean ?
You order your GSCM notes on 12 January and you've already received it ? I thought i should take 30 Days at least . How did you do ?

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
APPNOV2014NY,

Please I need your advice on the following:-

1. The use of UPS mailbox for the PR card address. I do not know anybody or contact in Quebec even though 3 of my children are already in canada but in different province. One of them is PR card holder. Iam a QIIP, I must land in Quebec and must also provide an address to use for the PR card. I will be landing with my wife and my last born( baby of the house) . We intend to stay in a short term apartment for 2 to 3 months before either buying or renting .

2. Two of my children are already in canada but need to also land in Montreal. (When I put on the application, they were less than 22 years and they school in canada). They are more than 4 years old in canada. How can they organize their landing after my landing as principal applicant without having to fly out canada.

3. My last son is about 14 years old. He has received educational instruction only English . I was told that he has to now take instruction in French. How can one manage the transistion.

4. I Want him to go to public schools.

Thanks

Dfc348

May 19, 2016
Hey! I'm in the process of getting PR. Applied July 2017, AOR Nov 2017. Currently waiting for medical and notice to submit my background check.

I've been seeing reference to a spreadsheet and was wondering where I could find it.

Thanks!

Dfc348

May 19, 2016
If we applied for PR in Canada are we allowed to voluntarily go abroad and wait for PR to be accepted?

CSQ has already been obtained and currently on a WP.

Would this delay the PR application ?