+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, that's what I filled, it is electronic and they will direct it to your visa office. They will know from your application number etc. It is an online form so you cannot decide per se where to send. I even sent my RPRF receipt through that system.
Thank you! I just filed one request with my passport update information and scans. Do you get any feedback at all? Something like we received and updated your information?

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
For those who got DM in mid November and waiting for PPR, I called CIC about the decision made. She said my file looks good and the paper hasnt been printed yet in Ottawa due to high peak season. She said it will take a month for me to receive the PPR. That being said, I am expecting to receive it next year.
CIC never fails to surprise us.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Thank you! I just filed one request with my passport update information and scans. Do you get any feedback at all? Something like we received and updated your information?
First you get just a general feedback mail saying you have initiated communications, and in 1-2 weeks someone will get back to you with a personal reply acknowledging the receipt of the document.

Reactions: rr88

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
for those of you who received MR from CIC. is the immigration type EDE or NON EDE. Also can cic issue 2 different IME numbers for 2 different applications for the same applicant? example you have a PR and visitors visa application all in process. the visitors visa application was sent long after the PR application.you are expecting MR for the PR application but instead you get a MR for the visitor visa application. should you also expect another MR for the PR application? Thanks

Last edited:

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
monthly PR excel spreadsheet was updated. October shows the lowest numbers for 2017 QSWP with only 1415 applications. Total QSWP: 21995.The total number of immigrants for Quebec is 45930.
QSWP Jan-Oct./2016 was 23105. Thus, almost 1110 behind last year numbers.

On the other hand, October 2017 also shows the lowest number of accepted immigrants In Canada for 2017 (with only 21205.Total accepted until October is 242,150. Federal Target for 2017 was 300000 loool. And of course, numbers are way-way behind last year.

Cheers

Reactions: HVAC_Controls

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
monthly PR excel spreadsheet was updated. October shows the lowest numbers for 2017 QSWP with only 1415 applications. Total QSWP: 21995.The total number of immigrants for Quebec is 45930.
QSWP Jan-Oct./2016 was 23105. Thus, almost 1110 behind last year numbers.

On the other hand, October 2017 also shows the lowest number of accepted immigrants In Canada for 2017 (with only 21205.Total accepted until October is 242,150. Federal Target for 2017 was 300000 loool. And of course, numbers are way-way behind last year.

Cheers
sounds about right. Nov is not better, if not worse, indifferent from Oct at most.

Reactions: GA90

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
for those of you who received MR from CIC. is the immigration type EDE or NON EDE. Also can cic issue 2 different IME numbers for 2 different applications for the same applicant? example you have a PR and visitors visa application all in process. the visitors visa application was sent long after the PR application.you are expecting MR for the PR application but instead you get a MR for the visitor visa application. should you also expect another MR for the PR application? Thanks
Yes, the same applicant can get two MR for two different application with two different IME. but you can do medical only once within 12 months. At that time panel physician or clinic can help to sent the secone medical to CIC. I exactly had the similar case.

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes, the same applicant can get two MR for two different application with two different IME. but you can do medical only once within 12 months. At that time panel physician or clinic can help to sent the secone medical to CIC. I exactly had the similar case.
Wow. Thanks for the feedback.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
I got a new passport during the waiting of federal stage. Should I notify CIC now? If so, how? Or should I wait CIC ask me for a new passport?
I don't think you need to notify them, once you received PPR send the new passport with the copy of old one. My brother did the same and got visa stamped.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Dear All ,

How are you ..Hope doing well .
I have a query :-

I have Canadian PR and working in Singapore .
I recently got married and want to migrate to Canada with spouse only ....

Can some one please explain the process of Applying Spouse VISA or getting VISA for your wife .....
In case you are outside Canada ...Is it I will have to go on TRV for her and then apply PR

Some one please help me .... i will be really greateful

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Does the panel physician sends the medicals to both applications at the same time or does he wait and sends to the second application when tbey have requested medicals? Also, if the panel physician will be sending the results to both applications at the same time, will it be considered an upfront medical exam for the application which you did not receive a MR ?

GPSwithluck

May 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Hello evrybody. Can anyone help me. We applied for csq on nov 2015 paperformat. Got file number in dec2015. Since then we r waiting. Website says preliminary review is going on. When should we expect csq?. Plzhelp