+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hello Raman,

I know you have asked these questions multiple times in this forum and no-one has provided satisfactory answers so far. Most probably no-one has gone through this scenario before. My best guess is that you will need to follow same procedure as you followed for your non-accompanying wife and would not need to pay $150.

Medicals would be required for your non-accompanying newborn ( congrats by the way).

While you are waiting for some knowledgeable forum member to reply back on above questions, please send an email to your visa office apprising them of this family change and ask them on the list of documents they want you to submit. Also try to talk to them over phone to get more information.

Please do share your findings.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for your reply .
Actually I had sent email to NDVO office 2 weeks ago but I did not received any response yet.
I applied along with my wife keeping her as non accompanying family member.
As per the information I got from Google is that I need to fill in generic form along with my baby details birth certificate and my baby passport . I will wait for sometime till NDVO reply back

Also there is helpline available to only residents of Canada but for outside canada I didn't find any helpline.

If anybody knows the helpline number for outside canada please do let me know

Regards
Raman

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

ilove7days

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
india
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
16 may 2017
Nomination.....
CSQ
AOR Received.
2nd DECEMBER
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Request
29 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
6 Jan 2017
Interview........
viewed
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
definitely one day

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Actually I had sent email to NDVO office 2 weeks ago but I did not received any response yet.
Hi Raman

First of All congratulations Dear for Becoming Father. May God Bless the Newborn with All the Joy, Success and Happiness in his life.

NDVO normally replies in 45-50 days, however i would suggest you to fill the Generic form as well along with your Email and i completely agree with @APPNOV2014NY because nobody has really undergone this particular situation.

So, i would suggest you to fill the generic form and also discuss this thing with any of the immigration consultant/lawyer (if you can).

All the very best dear.

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
From Israel nobody got Medical requests this year unlike other countries.

Somebody knows why?

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi Raman

First of All congratulations Dear for Becoming Father. May God Bless the Newborn with All the Joy, Success and Happiness in his life.

NDVO normally replies in 45-50 days, however i would suggest you to fill the Generic form as well along with your Email and i completely agree with @APPNOV2014NY because nobody has really undergone this particular situation.

So, i would suggest you to fill the generic form and also discuss this thing with any of the immigration consultant/lawyer (if you can).

All the very best dear.
Thank you very much sunny for your kind reply.
I think I should search more on Google and go with sending generic form birth certificate and passport . I am waiting for my baby passport and till the I get my baby certificate I can wait for instructions email from NDVO. Also I think should writing email to centralized office in nova Scotia regarding my query.

I applied by own so I think no lawyer or consultant will give me any advice.

Thanks

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

gholam_1084

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hi all,
Thank you for lots of helpful information you share in the forum. Personally I got the answer of lots of my questions here. I sent my PR application to Sydney one week ago. I now live in France with a work permit. I have 3 questions. 1) If I apply for a job in Quebec now, and I get one, is this LIMIA exempted? Because I read something in the from about a work permit with CSQ exemption code or something like that. 2) If I apply for a work permit during my federal stage, doesn't it make problem for my federal process? and finally, If I pass all these stages and go to Quebec before the DM for the federal stage under the work permit , what I should do next, Should I again leave canada and come back to valid my PR (after the DM)?
Thank you for your kind help
The best

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Thank you very much sunny for your kind reply.
I think I should search more on Google and go with sending generic form birth certificate and passport . I am waiting for my baby passport and till the I get my baby certificate I can wait for instructions email from NDVO. Also I think should writing email to centralized office in nova Scotia regarding my query.

I applied by own so I think no lawyer or consultant will give me any advice.

Thanks
absolutely dear you may approach to any CIC officials till you get the satisfactory reply...because as an client you have this right rather than this thing will become an issue in future for the baby visa proceedings.
Good Luck

livingwater

Mar 5, 2014
Bon Jour!
I am new to this forum . I received my CSQ in January 2017. Submitted my application after receiving PCC from all countries. US took more than 3 months. My application was received on 9th September 2017 for Federal processing. When should I expect AOR? My country of residence US .