+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Not sure when can I expect the PPR email to come, so I will just wait for it will be coming sooooooon ~

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
@mriekje

Sorry. This is an automated reminder. Nothing to do with file processing. Most of us received similar reminder in Feb 2017 after AOR. In my GCMS notes it was mentioned that "A bulk Remider Email was sent to the PA on 2017/02/10 to ......................................"
@APPNOV2014NY
darn!! I was feeling mildly hopeful... I was looking at the spreadsheet and I see you got AOR about 5-6 weeks before me. I hope that means I get a MR soon too....
Wondering though...do you think I should pay RPRF now? I haven't paid yet, and that's pretty much the only thing in this letter. Except Canadian and Dutch criminality checks, which they say on their website they will send a request for (no need to send with initial submission)

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Received the same email/pdf today. I checked I submitted all the documents already during application. Will pay the RRPF today and attach the bill to the link provided. For myself and my spouse it is coming out to be 980 CAD expensive !!

After RRPF any idea how soon the medical request will come.

AOR: 8th March 2017
@KTPU I think I'll do the same. I got my AOR on March 10, we must be in the same batch of applications ;-) Lucky for me there's only me on the application (boyfriend and kid are Canadian)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
@APPNOV2014NY
darn!! I was feeling mildly hopeful... I was looking at the spreadsheet and I see you got AOR about 5-6 weeks before me. I hope that means I get a MR soon too....
Wondering though...do you think I should pay RPRF now? I haven't paid yet, and that's pretty much the only thing in this letter. Except Canadian and Dutch criminality checks, which they say on their website they will send a request for (no need to send with initial submission)
RPRF is refundable so you can pay it anytime.

Reactions: mriekje

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Why will they give you the CIO address to use to send an update and update and not that lf the VO? Does this mean your file is still at the CIO? Even when u received your aor 6 months ago.What says your status in ecas? Application received ? Or in process? Also what says your background status in your cic acount? Or is it that the bulk email reminder is sent anonymously
@minesweeper
MyCIC:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

eCAS:
  1. Nous avons reçu votre demande de résidence permanente le 13 février 2017.
  2. Nous vous avons envoyé de la correspondance accusant réception de votre ou de vos demande(s) le 10 mars 2017.
  3. Nous avons commencé le traitement de votre demande le 10 mars 2017.
(Sorry, signed in in French... its in progress, started treating same day as AOR)
And yeah... it looks like it's still at the CIO....

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Check the post he made on 21st Aug. His GCMS notes from late July/early Aug had Security as "Not Started"
So that mean security "status" is not disclosed correctly(knowingly/unknowingly) /clearly in GCMS ? In Aug security was not started ..

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
CIO won't keep applications for that long. Your case is same as mine. I did not submit PCC with initial application and hence my MR got delayed.
Why would that delay it though... I did exactly as they say...

Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No
Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check
How to get a Police Certificate:
If you are not a citizen of Canada:
If you live in Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions.

Netherlands:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must provide that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.
Name of document(s) to get: Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag - VOG)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Why would that delay it though... I did exactly as they say...

Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No
Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check
How to get a Police Certificate:
If you are not a citizen of Canada:
If you live in Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions.

Netherlands:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must provide that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.
Name of document(s) to get: Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag - VOG)
MR is delayed but ( most probably) application is not delayed.