+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
I have also received the same mail on 29/7/17 and there is nothing after that.
I think NDVO guys are sleeping in now days, because there is no change in Background check as well in any of the member's status.

Yes , they are, after 5 times submitted Web form in the last 2 months since 13 months exceeded, first generic reply.

They are busy with holidays and photography competition, and updating the twitter that tomorrow banglore office or chandigarh office close due to local holiday.

They don't mind about our situation.

Has to sit and wait.

Nothing else can do

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Stay relaxed. Once they wakeup they will send us reply, my status is same as yours, application received on 7th July 2016.

Hope some good news in coming months.

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my medical results on last January. But they just updated with results received nothing more than that till today.
and I want to know from you guys that can we link our application to cic account.Because when I done it ,CIC says that it can't find any application according to the information you given.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
According to above information from CIC, by what time i can expect there decision on my PR ?
please advise

thanks

Go to GC Key and create your account..

put exact details as per passport and link your details..

Thnaks..

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
@ People who recently received PPR

How many photographs do we need to submit along with Passports?
What are the required specifications for the photographs ?
Also, didn't we submit photos along with application? Do we need to submit photos again o_Oo_O

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690E.pdf
As many already said, you need 2 photos, exactly they same requirements as the first set submitted when you sent your application.

This is a relatively need requirement (to send photos again). I spoke with a friend who got PR in 2014, she said she found CoPR in the mailbox one day, no passport request or 2nd photo set for visa exempt countries.

My guess is that IRCC only considers photos valid for 6 months, and since QSW applications take much longer, you need to take photos again (kind of like when they ask a new medical test after the old one expires).
I actually had to send them 3 times, =P 1 set with the original application, another when they requested additional documents, an the 3rd one with PPR

I have feeling you'll get good news soon!

Best of luck.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hey all, I got some news this morning but I'm confused. It says it's a reminder, but I never heard from them before.... also, if this means I need to get police certificates, I need a letter from them for the one from the Netherlands ... any insights?

------
This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE PO BOX 8400 SYDNEY NS B1P 0G6

Application Number:

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF

IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE

INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries- renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail:

Central Registry
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada

Courier:

Central Registry
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form. RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

•  Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

•  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

•  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
    •  You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

•  You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you

have one
  •  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

•  Click “Submit”

•  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Central Registry
    Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Centralized Intake Office
    Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and thereby authorizing IRCC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
@mriekje

Sorry. This is an automated reminder. Nothing to do with file processing. Most of us received similar reminder in Feb 2017 after AOR. In my GCMS notes it was mentioned that "A bulk Remider Email was sent to the PA on 2017/02/10 to ......................................"

highheel987

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
Today eCAS was update with new line saying "Medical results have been received."
eCas is one day behind and information is not same as My CIC. MyCIC says I have passed Medicals.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update: today, my status changed:
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

But nothing was found below.
checked it from the forum, it seems that this status is because I apply the GCMS.
I know many applicants received request letter for additional documents in recent days, but no DM or PPR.

Last edited:

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
checked it from the forum, it seems that this status is because I apply the GCMS.
I know many applicants received request letter for additional documents in recent days, but no DM or PPR.
I did not get this status when I requested GCMS notes for the first time in June.

KTPU

Mar 22, 2017
Received the same email/pdf today. I checked I submitted all the documents already during application. Will pay the RRPF today and attach the bill to the link provided. For myself and my spouse it is coming out to be 980 CAD expensive !!

After RRPF any idea how soon the medical request will come.

AOR: 8th March 2017

Hey all, I got some news this morning but I'm confused. It says it's a reminder, but I never heard from them before.... also, if this means I need to get police certificates, I need a letter from them for the one from the Netherlands ... any insights?

------
This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE PO BOX 8400 SYDNEY NS B1P 0G6

Application Number:

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF

IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE

INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries- renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail:

Central Registry
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada

Courier:

Central Registry
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form. RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

•  Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

•  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

•  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
    •  You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

•  You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you

have one
  •  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

•  Click “Submit”

•  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Central Registry
    Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Centralized Intake Office
    Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and thereby authorizing IRCC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Holy Jesus, DM ~ !!! Thank God, and thank you all ~ !!!