+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

D

David83

Vinc360 said:
Same here, but if they do we will have the PCC at hand... I just don't know if we should send it now and where to send it if we should...

Anyone else had a similar experience or advice to give us?
As a general rule, don't send any document unless they ask for it. They mention this all the time.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David83 said:
As a general rule, don't send any document unless they ask for it. They mention this all the time.
If I need to update my mistake what I will do?

supersuper1

Jan 18, 2016
Hello
I sent my file to CIC sydney on October 2015
Medical recieved on April... Ottawa VO
When do you think I can expect the passport request?
Thanks

inderpsi

Apr 25, 2014
Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage queries

Hello Everyone,

Firstly ,In the field Numéro d’identification auprès de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada,enter your identification number with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, if you have one. This identification number may have been assigned to you when you
applied for immigration to Canada.

Just wanted to confirm , Is it the UCI # mentioned in your Immigration application ?

Secondly,When you fill the form Demandes antérieures (Previous applications), you come across the field below

Avez-vous déjà présenté une demande d’immigration permanente au Canada (ailleurs qu’au Québec)? (Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?)

Do you need to say Yes for both Primary Applicant and spouse or it is only applicable for the primary applicant?

Regards
Inderpsi

D

David83

Does anyone know if leaving Quebec (for a job opportunity) after getting the PR card would cause any future problems?

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends i have a question after issue visa how long time we get to first entry to Quebec

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David83 said:
Yes.
In citizenship interview may be they will ask explanation.
Where you already have sign the legal documents.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I know maybe this is not the right place to ask the following question, but I have to bcz I have not been abble to get the answer so far. My question is this: I have PhD degree so do I have to put my High school information in Diplomas section at Mon Project profile(I will apply to August intake)? If yes, am I supposed to provide any certificate for this even I dont claim any points for high school education?
Thanks folk, I appreciate your help.