+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

D

David83

Luc22 said:
CIC website shows an average of 15 months ,, i have seen people getting it in 10 months +/- from AOR date. again, it is case by case so things might vary ..
From AOR? I thought it might be 10 months from the submission? Is that even possible to get it in 10 months?

ruldu ram

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
YoungKim said:
Did you pay landing fees ?
Are you in or out of canada
YoungKim said:
Did you pay landing fees ?
Are you in or out of canada
yes i paid my landin fee
i am out of canada

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
ruldu ram said:
yes i paid my landin fee
i am out of canada
Ok, if your country is not an exempted from PPR you would have to do that for the very last step but
my country is exempted from this so, this step will be skipped from what I came to know.

Some people, my collegue at work also took almost a year after MD for the decision to be made so it can
take time for some people, other other people I have seen who took the whote process within one year so
it varies really.

ruldu ram

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
YoungKim said:
Ok, if your country is not an exempted from PPR you would have to do that for the very last step but
my country is exempted from this so, this step will be skipped from what I came to know.

Some people, my collegue at work also took almost a year after MD for the decision to be made so it can
take time for some people, other other people I have seen who took the whote process within one year so
it varies really.
yes, u r right but tell me what i have to do now..?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yogivrun said:
hi
I have a question please.

from 18th January QC Immigration will start them program for file accepting.
they mention that QC Immigration NEED 57 score.
I have 57 score only with out celpip or ielts.
now my question is if i apply under this program than its guaranteed that they will surely give me PR VISA?

OR

After application acceptance they will do some lucky draw ? :)

Cause I don't want to spend more money in garbage so..if they are not working on application than I don't want to apply.
57 points is the minimum for a married (or de facto) couple. It's 49 minimum for a single applicant.

No, if your application is accepted, that does not guarantee you a CSQ or PR. It just means your application is accepted for consideration. There is no "lucky draw".

I'm not sure what you mean by "garbage".

jappa

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Luc22 said:
Hi David,

1) Wait 3 days until your file is updated to CIC website, access "check my application status" and use the file / case no. or UCI , follow the instructions and fill the identification info to access the service.

2) For the visa office , better to wait ,, if you are applying from inside Canada you have Ottawa or Sydney , what difference it makes anyway..

3) You should expect (after 1 month ++ ) Medical request or any additional documents request , RPRF ...

Good luck

I got AOR on Sept 4 and still no data about me on E Case

rjml123

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
Med's Request
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
27-04-2016
Hi Guys,

Finally got my medical request 2 days ago. Completed the medical exam today.

Funnily enough, I was actually asked to pay the RPRF fee first (on Nov. 6).

Now back to the waiting game again...

Stephilsophy

May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
My timeline:

June,16th, 2015 ---- Application sent.
Sept, 3rd, 2015 ---- AOR

But nothing since then!!! Where can I query about the matter regarding Medical Examination??

Thanks

Steph

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Stephilsophy said:
My timeline:

June,16th, 2015 ---- Application sent.
Sept, 3rd, 2015 ---- AOR

But nothing since then!!! Where can I query about the matter regarding Medical Examination??

Thanks

Steph
Steph
You need to wait , you should expect the Medical request anytime soon , there is no specific rule or timeframe but in general it is after 2 3 months from AOR date, some got it after 1 month others along with AOR.
CIC doesn't give such details , they will reply by: don't send any further documents until requested. and you will get the Medical request before getting a reply from CIC anyway.

Good luck

D

David83

Hello guys,

Do you think accepting some 25000 refugees in the coming months will affect in any way the processing of our applications?

Thanks

SSS1234

Nov 8, 2015
rjml123 said:
Hi Guys,

Finally got my medical request 2 days ago. Completed the medical exam today.

Funnily enough, I was actually asked to pay the RPRF fee first (on Nov. 6).

Now back to the waiting game again...
Hello rjml123,
What is your timeline? I am also waiting for my MR
Thanks,

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
David83 said:
Hello guys,

Do you think accepting some 25000 refugees in the coming months will affect in any way the processing of our applications?

Thanks
That's a very valid question. Logic suggests the following:

1 - To process 25000 refugee cases by February 2016, CIC needs trained personnel. They probably wont employ too many new officers because that will take too much time to ramp up and learn. So either they have called back retired CIC officers or have shifted current officers to process refugee cases. Considering the load, my bet is they utilized all 3 alternatives mentioned above.

2 - CIC relies on government and third party private organizations for screening, security/background & medical checks. Having to do 25000 more applications (on priority - before February 2016), on top of an already burdened schedule will surely cause immense delays from this end. I doubt private organizations will increase their staff on short term to meet CIC needs. Closest they will do is the same as part 1, which again doesn't help our case.

3 - They need more money. A lot of money to get this done. Its not a surprise, they asked for RPRF fee from many applicants a few weeks back. Even from those applicants who just received their AOR. ("rjml123" is one of examples)

To summarize, I thing they really are focusing just on the refugees for now. They most definitely should, but I do hope they hire more Visa officers and train them so our applications can be processed along as well.

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
subtain said:
That's a very valid question. Logic suggests the following:

1 - To process 25000 refugee cases by February 2016, CIC needs trained personnel. They probably wont employ too many new officers because that will take too much time to ramp up and learn. So either they have called back retired CIC officers or have shifted current officers to process refugee cases. Considering the load, my bet is they utilized all 3 alternatives mentioned above.

2 - CIC relies on government and third party private organizations for screening, security/background & medical checks. Having to do 25000 more applications (on priority - before February 2016), on top of an already burdened schedule will surely cause immense delays from this end. I doubt private organizations will increase their staff on short term to meet CIC needs. Closest they will do is the same as part 1, which again doesn't help our case.

3 - They need more money. A lot of money to get this done. Its not a surprise, they asked for RPRF fee from many applicants a few weeks back. Even from those applicants who just received their AOR. ("rjml123" is one of examples)

To summarize, I thing they really are focusing just on the refugees for now. They most definitely should, but I do hope they hire more Visa officers and train them so our applications can be processed along as well.
Were you a civil worker yourself in your country ?
It seems you understand this very well