+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
I know what AOR is. However, AOR is my next and first step after submitting the file. This is the reason that is important to us.
No its not, many people never get an AOR, or maybe they get it right at the end of the process, which is what I mean when I say its not important..

People come on here freaking out because they don't have one yet.. so long as your paperwork was correct you should be fine..

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
So in this case, how is it possible to trace the application and link it to GCKEY?

That's a separate thing, all the AOR has on it is this..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html

All it does is quote..

• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.

that's it.. nothing to do with linking your accounts..

Reactions: Mehussein85

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Hi Guys,

My friend paid for biometric 2 months ago but did not receive instruction letter yet. Is it normal? She applied in September 2023, AOR 31 January 2024. She did Biometric 2 years for Visit visa, but they told her she need to redo it again , pay the fees and wait for instruction letter.
I paid for my biometrics to be done back in October 2023, and I just got my official request to do them yesterday..

sometimes it just takes time..

Reactions: jad_122

Mehussein85

Mar 27, 2024
Dears I have applied for study permit visa but not yet received the acceptance letter though the Cohen Immigration Team contacted and asking the acceptance letter and ITA form from IRCC. Therefore, would kindly, shares with me these documents?

mat2000

Mar 30, 2024
Hello, just wanted to share my timeline, thanks for everyone sharing theirs, it really helped!
QSW - VO Sydney then Montreal for P1 and eCOPR
AOR 12 Sept 2023
P1 26 Feb 2024 (never received) then 4 March (Received after calling them)
P2 8 March
eCOPR 28 March
Thanks again, hope you all get positive responses!

Mano280

Dec 27, 2023
Folks new update in file:

Timeline for PR Inland Applicant with 2 Dependents:
  1. PR Request Submitted: November 25, 2023.
  2. AOR/Biometrics: January 18, 2024.
  3. Biometrics Done: January 20, 2024.
  4. Additional Documents: No request.
  5. Medical Request: Not requested.
  6. Background Check: Still in processing.
  7. Pre arrival Letter received: Today 21/march-2024
  8. Request for Medical received today: Today 21/march-2024
Seems my application is moving... I don't know what are the next steps and how long I should wait. ?
Hi!
I have same timeline as you, received medical request and also already did the medical tests. Waiting for clinic to submit my tests now, they said it usually takes around 10 days.

please keep us updated on your timeline.
thanks

Reactions: Singh__

Mehussein85

Mar 27, 2024
I have applied for skilled worker for several times but not yet received any feedback from your esteemed team accept a lot of emails from law farm agencies. And asked ETA and acceptance letter. So would you kindly guide me for the way forward!

endvoice

Jul 25, 2023
That's a separate thing, all the AOR has on it is this..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html

All it does is quote..

• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.

that's it.. nothing to do with linking your accounts..
I believe there is a misunderstanding here.
This is the AOR. and what you mentioned is pre-arrival.

https://www.canadim.com/blog/what-is-an-aor-in-canadian-immigration/#:~:text=An Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR,IRCC) has received your application.&text=IRCC issues an AOR document,, citizenship, or temporary residence.

AOR:
An Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) is an official document that confirms that Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has received your application.

IRCC issues an AOR document after an individual submits an application for immigration, citizenship, or temporary residence.

The document’s significance varies depending on the application submitted, and how it has been submitted.

Reactions: sam_h

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
New Update,

New Update today

10/12/2023 - PR application sent.
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents (proof of partners citizenship), Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
10/17/2023 - Documents requested and Biometrics recite sent.
1/4/2024 - Request for Medical Examination.
1/9/2024 - Medical Exam complete, waiting for results.
1/13/2024 - Medical Exam Passed.
3/25/2024 - Biometrics Requested,
3/25/2024 - Biometrics Booked.

I've been told assuming no complications the next step is the request to set up a portal for the eCORP..
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents (proof of partners citizenship), Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
1/13/2024 - Medical Exam Passed. -
4/2/2024 - Biometrics Done..

Unless I've missed something, or IRCC needs suddenly needs more info for some reason, this should be it.. next step will be an email invite to setup the eCORP portal..

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
1/13/2024 - Medical Exam Passed. -
4/2/2024 - Biometrics Done..

Unless I've missed something, or IRCC needs suddenly needs more info for some reason, this should be it.. next step will be an email invite to setup the eCORP portal..
Yeah ,hope you will get it soon . Just start calling them after two- three weeks as you saw other’s thread that they send the portal 1 email but sometimes client never gets it. Best of luck

user2908

Feb 7, 2024
Hi,

My "Review of Medical Results" is empty, there is nothing written there. Before, it was "you don't need a medical exam".
Has someone seen this before? What could it be?

The last update was March 25th when I got the pre-arrival letter