+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
I recieved my second email 4 hours after I respond to the first one.
And there's no credentials in it, will have to login with your original email and password, and there's a permanent residence confirmation tab added in the portal.

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
I recieved my second email 4 hours after I respond to the first one.
And there's no credentials in it, will have to login with your original email and password, and there's a permanent residence confirmation tab added in the portal.
Thanks for the reply. Should I call IRCC for second email?

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Hello, can please someone help me on this:

I've received the 1st pr portal on june 29 and answered them at the same day. This week I've received a second email portal asking the same questions again, as if I've never answered them back.

I called IRCC and the only thing that they have in their system is that they sent the second email.

I don't know if it's related but I already had created my credentials on the PR portal back in March.

In the same call with IRCC this morning, the woman asked me to sent another email to IRCC saying that I should email them again with a new email for them to create the new portal credentials for me, that's what I'm doing right now.

But now I'm afraid of them not getting this email again, if they haven't received somehow my first email.

Is there any other number that I could call? I really don't know if I'm ever going to receive a third email asking the same questions again.

I follow this thread and I'm seeing people receiving the second email with the credentials in a matter of a couple days, and I'm in this situation. It's very stressful and frustrating.

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello, can please someone help me on this:

I've received the 1st pr portal on june 29 and answered them at the same day. This week I've received a second email portal asking the same questions again, as if I've never answered them back.

I called IRCC and the only thing that they have in their system is that they sent the second email.

I don't know if it's related but I already had created my credentials on the PR portal back in March.

In the same call with IRCC this morning, the woman asked me to sent another email to IRCC saying that I should email them again with a new email for them to create the new portal credentials for me, that's what I'm doing right now.

But now I'm afraid of them not getting this email again, if they haven't received somehow my first email.

Is there any other number that I could call? I really don't know if I'm ever going to receive a third email asking the same questions again.

I follow this thread and I'm seeing people receiving the second email with the credentials in a matter of a couple days, and I'm in this situation. It's very stressful and frustrating.
Don't stress out . Everything going to be ok. Can you check your PR portal may be a tab is created for PR card? I also gave same email ID to my first email response which I used to create pr portal for PR application submission

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Got my eCOPR today!!

I feel really lucky that it happened relatively quickly.

(When I applied to renew my temporary work permit last year, it took over six months! This took only four...)

Thanks for your support everyone, I hope your PR status comes through soon!

PTM
Should we give same email ID to first email response or new email ID ?