+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello, Is there anyone already applied to FED PR after CSQ can help me with these questions please ?

I recently got CSQ and I moving forward with FED application. I suppose I need to look into this Quebec-selected skilled workers. Can someone confirm me on this and can I apply without pcc until it arrives. Lastly what is process for Medical exam. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
I would wait until I get the Police Clearance Certificate since it is required.
imm5690e - Documents Checklist, section 15, mentions clearly that you MUST get the police clearance.
I'm still in the process of getting my documents ready as well.

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Thanks for your reply.

I have weird question. Imagine My birth month is March, 2000 and I leave my native country for Canada in May 2018. I wonder in this case do i need to provide PCC for my birth country because I was underage the whole time leaving me 2 months over the age of 18 in my country at time. I see this rule here Quebec Skilled Worker Program Guide. Please share your comments on this.

Thanks,
Gus

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello,
Guide Q7000 mentions that:
"If you and your family members are 18 years of age and older and aren’t permanent residents or Canadian citizens, you must provide a valid police certificate for any country other than Canada in which you spent 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18."

I guess that you don't need to provide a Police Certificate because you spent less than 6 months in your home country after turning 18!

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Ok, Thanks

I wondering do I need to provide explanation for not adding PCC and also other forms which are not applicable to me ?

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone who recently received PR and had submitted application around 27th Jan 2023?
Just trying to understand how long it taking now?

Alireza M

Jun 13, 2023
Anyone who recently received PR and had submitted application around 27th Jan 2023?
Just trying to understand how long it taking now?
Hi
I have also submitted my profile on 19-Dec-2022 and still waiting for approval. according to the IRCC the process may take up to 20 months!

Reactions: LManik

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hello, Can someone help me on this please ?

Do I need to provide explanation for not adding PCC and also other forms which are not applicable to me ?

Thanks in advance

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Hello, Can someone help me on this please ?

Do I need to provide explanation for not adding PCC and also other forms which are not applicable to me ?

Thanks in advance
Although I'm not under your situation, but if I were you, I would provide an explanation letter since there's no harm to send one.
Hope this would help!

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Thanks for help!.

I assume I need to add this along supporting documents. Letter should include explanation why I am not adding PCC. Anything else I should look out for ?

Thanks in advance

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hi,
I called IRCC to know what is my status . They told me criminality is passed and security is not yet started . does anyone have any idea like when it gonna start or how much time it gonna take?
thanks

Reactions: Alireza M

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Hi,
I called IRCC to know what is my status . They told me criminality is passed and security is not yet started . does anyone have any idea like when it gonna start or how much time it gonna take?
thanks
My criminality passed on April 12, still waiting :)

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
I got the PR Confirmation Portal email!! In the GCKey it now says:

Final decision - June 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The PR Confirmation portal email asked for some info, and I responded right away.

The next step is that I wait for them to send me the portal login credentials, correct?

How long should I expect to wait for the login credentials? And once I have that, how long until I'm officially approved? (I don't mind waiting, just curious what the timeline will be like.)

Last edited:

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
I got the PR Confirmation Portal email!! In the GCKey it now says:

Final decision - June 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The PR Confirmation portal email asked for some info, and I responded right away.

The next step is that I wait for them to send me the portal login credentials, correct?

How long should I expect to wait for the login credentials?
Congrats!!!

Reactions: PowderedT0astMan