+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Thank you for your reply.
I probably should do this through the Web-Form. However, I'm struggling to find the category under which I should inform the IRCC about the passport change.
Concerning contacting IRCC, I don't think that this is doable if you are outside Canada!
I think you should contact IRCC to know whats the procedure to add passport outside Canada ,as my application is inside Canada.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
I am unable to login in to Monprojet profile.

After I enter Username and Password and answer the security question, it again takes me to main Username and Password page.

Has someone experienced this before?
Yeah, you are not alone, I just double checked now and I am experiencing the same.
The system is giving up! Quitting for real!

Cheers,

V.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I got my CSQ a week ago!
I am in the process of preparing all the documents to submit my Online Application on the Permanent Residence Portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login).

In 2-3 months I will have my passport renewed; therefore, I will have a new passport (different number, issue and expiry dates) different than the one I am about to consider for my online PR application.

For those of you who already submitted their online PR application following the receipt of their CSQ, have you been in this situation?
I checked the IRCC Web-Form and found that Quebec Skilled Worker Program doesn't fall under the Permanent Residence Application (applied online); the only option in this case is the Express Entry [Type of Application/Enquiry (continued)]!

The other option is "Replacement Document, Amendments to Documents and Verification of Status Documents".

Has anyone been in this situation?

Thanks,

Stephanie
For CSQ, is it a single document for whole family or a certificate for each family member is received separately?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hi guys, sorry for bothering you in this thread with this, I wanted to ask for some help while filling my application.

The first question is about my secondary diploma, it doesn't have a "start date" and I don't remember it. The diploma and transcripts only have the years that I studied and the date of graduation. I'm not really sure about what to do with that. Maybe I should put the first day of the year and attach a letter of explanation.

Also I have a question about the status history of the last 10 years.... I had a one year working visa for Canada in 2017, but I only stayed for 10 months.... In the status history should I put the 10 months or the entire year that the visa was valid?

And last question is about translations. In the webpage I can find this about translations "rédigés entièrement en français ou en anglais, sinon ils doivent être accompagnés d’une traduction en français réalisée par un traducteur reconnu;"

Is it really mandatory to translate to french? because I already have my diplomas translated to English and it is much easier in my country to find translators in English rather than French.

Thank you for your help!

Goutam Sil

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Hello Mr/Ms.
This is me Goutam sil I m doing work in united Arab Emirates as a QaQc civil engineer.I am API programmer.
I need Canada,new bruns wick,Halifax,nova scotia job.
Have with me international driving licence and UAE driving licence.I have ASI standerd certificate and qa qc also profesional also.
Please halp me out.

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
For CSQ, is it a single document for whole family or a certificate for each family member is received separately?
As mentioned by @abin jerson each member received a separate CSQ Certificate (same number of "dossier" but different "reference number")
In the PR application, I've been asked about the Application Number, so I mentioned the "Dossier" number which is common for all the members (unlike the reference number).
I hope that's correct!!!

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
As mentioned by @abin jerson each member received a separate CSQ Certificate (same number of "dossier" but different "reference number")
In the PR application, I've been asked about the Application Number, so I mentioned the "Dossier" number which is common for all the members (unlike the reference number).
I hope that's correct!!!
Ok thanks. In that case is it possible to use either of two (husband or wife) as main applicant in PR?
Does CSQ certificate indicate the main applicant's name or both husband and wife have equal status?

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hello, Is there anyone already applied to FED PR after CSQ can help me with these questions please ?

I recently got CSQ and I moving forward with FED application. I suppose I need to look into this Quebec-selected skilled workers. Can someone confirm me on this and can I apply without pcc until it arrives. Lastly what is process for Medical exam. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hello, Is there anyone already applied to FED PR after CSQ can help me with these questions please ?

I recently got CSQ and I moving forward with FED application. I suppose I need to look into this Quebec-selected skilled workers. Can someone confirm me on this and can I apply without pcc until it arrives. Lastly what is process for Medical exam. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Yes that's the correct Federal program. You have to have Police Certificate when submitting your application. It's in document check list. I would suggest to wait until you're asked to have medical exam.

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Ok thanks. In that case is it possible to use either of two (husband or wife) as main applicant in PR?
Does CSQ certificate indicate the main applicant's name or both husband and wife have equal status?
As a matter of fact, the CSQ (Main Applicant, Spouse, Children) mentions "Skilled Worker" under the category section.
However, there is no mentioning for the main applicant!

Reactions: powereng1982