+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
As of now when I am typing this, I dont see any message in my email or in my profile.
I think its normal. As the update option is no more available. When I submitted my profile , update option was disabled .
But you can call them and ask if there is any updates.
I also heard that they are asking French certificates to prove language .Did they ask you something?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I think its normal. As the update option is no more available. When I submitted my profile , update option was disabled .
But you can call them and ask if there is any updates.
I also heard that they are asking French certificates to prove language .Did they ask you something?
No, I did not declare French in our profile and received inviation only due to VJO outisde Montreal region

French document was not mentioned in the list of personalised documents that I received.

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
No, I did not declare French in our profile and received inviation only due to VJO outisde Montreal region

French document was not mentioned in the list of personalised documents that I received.
Be patient, they might ask for additional document. Mine doesn’t show like yours but they send me decision without asking more document.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
After 24 hours, the message is back "You cannot update your request because it is currently being processed" and "Update my request" button has been disabled again

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I got my CSQ a week ago!
I am in the process of preparing all the documents to submit my Online Application on the Permanent Residence Portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login).

In 2-3 months I will have my passport renewed; therefore, I will have a new passport (different number, issue and expiry dates) different than the one I am about to consider for my online PR application.

For those of you who already submitted their online PR application following the receipt of their CSQ, have you been in this situation?
I checked the IRCC Web-Form and found that Quebec Skilled Worker Program doesn't fall under the Permanent Residence Application (applied online); the only option in this case is the Express Entry [Type of Application/Enquiry (continued)]!

The other option is "Replacement Document, Amendments to Documents and Verification of Status Documents".

Has anyone been in this situation?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Reactions: powereng1982

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
After getting your new passport update it by using a web form. I had the same situation. I called IRCC and they told me to send a web form with new passport details.
You can always Call IRCC and clear doubt

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I recently got CSQ and I moving forward with FED application. I suppose I need to look into this Quebec-selected skilled workers. Can someone confirm me on this and can I apply without pcc until it arrives. Lastly what is process for Medical exam and all. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I got my CSQ a week ago!
I am in the process of preparing all the documents to submit my Online Application on the Permanent Residence Portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login).

In 2-3 months I will have my passport renewed; therefore, I will have a new passport (different number, issue and expiry dates) different than the one I am about to consider for my online PR application.

For those of you who already submitted their online PR application following the receipt of their CSQ, have you been in this situation?
I checked the IRCC Web-Form and found that Quebec Skilled Worker Program doesn't fall under the Permanent Residence Application (applied online); the only option in this case is the Express Entry [Type of Application/Enquiry (continued)]!

The other option is "Replacement Document, Amendments to Documents and Verification of Status Documents".

Has anyone been in this situation?

Thanks,

Stephanie
HI @SD_1987 many congratulations- and good luck for the next step for PR with Federal

• Love
Reactions: SD_1987

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
After 24 hours, the message is back "You cannot update your request because it is currently being processed" and "Update my request" button has been disabled again
I am unable to login in to Monprojet profile.

After I enter Username and Password and answer the security question, it again takes me to main Username and Password page.

Has someone experienced this before?

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
After getting your new passport update it by using a web form. I had the same situation. I called IRCC and they told me to send a web form with new passport details.
You can always Call IRCC and clear doubt
Thank you for your reply.
I probably should do this through the Web-Form. However, I'm struggling to find the category under which I should inform the IRCC about the passport change.
Concerning contacting IRCC, I don't think that this is doable if you are outside Canada!