+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hey guys! what exactly is the first email? Is it the one where you have to respond with your address/email/confirmation that you are in Canada?

Edit: nvm, digging deeper it seems that the first email is the one I described above and the second would contain the pr portal access details.

In this case, got the first email and a ghost update today.

Last edited:

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys! what exactly is the first email? Is it the one where you have to respond with your address/email/confirmation that you are in Canada?

Edit: nvm, digging deeper it seems that the first email is the one I described above and the second would contain the pr portal access details.

In this case, got the first email and a ghost update today.
Congratulation yes this is the first email.

Reactions: Andrijana

Quebecoise

Nov 10, 2017
Hi there,
i have a quick question for my friend who is finalising her PR journey. She passed medical test on may 5th and had DM right after. Never got the first mail, but sent back answers by herself. then she got the second mail and she sent her picture via portail two weeks ago.. since nothing, not yet received eCopr.
anyone in the same situation ?
thanks!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi there,
i have a quick question for my friend who is finalising her PR journey. She passed medical test on may 5th and had DM right after. Never got the first mail, but sent back answers by herself. then she got the second mail and she sent her picture via portail two weeks ago.. since nothing, not yet received eCopr.
thanks!
I don't think sending answers to them without even knowing what their final decision is makes sense. Advise them to either be patient until the first email is received.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi there,
thanks!
Send a web form or giving them a call inquiring about what's going on may help. Wish you best of luck!

Quebecoise

Nov 10, 2017
Send a web form or giving them a call inquiring about what's going on may help. Wish you best of luck!
yes, she has already called them. they said that the first mail was sent right after medical visit, but she definetely did not receive it.
anyway, the only thing left is to receive copr, so i just wanted to know if anybody experienced the same thing…
thanks a lot for your answer though…

sumeetbarua1380

Dec 5, 2020
How to get IMP+ invitation letter? (it's an important criteria to get province - restricted Open work permit)
Will they select professions / candidates on their own based on certain eligibility or one needs to apply for it on mail or some portal?

Reactions: seeker11

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Got a second email a day after first! Thanks to the kind ircc officer handling my case <3
Still no decision made on the main portal.

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
Got a second email a day after first! Thanks to the kind ircc officer handling my case <3
Still no decision made on the main portal.
I am in the same situation as you now. I only need to upload photos from the portal. My agency says no problem.

Last edited:

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Congratulation,
at least one person in 1-10 June received their 1st and second email.
What do you mean by main portal , it is ECAS or GCKEY?
Could you please check your ECAS to see that you can see decision made? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Thanks
Oh wow, I didn't know ecas was a thing! I By main portal I meant gckey one and it still looks the same as the day it got a medical passed update. The status is listed as "in progress".

On ecas under "Permanent Residence Application Status" it says decision made which is a hyperlink that opens a list of actions taken and the last one is "medical received"

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
Oh wow, I didn't know ecas was a thing! I By main portal I meant gckey one and it still looks the same as the day it got a medical passed update. The status is listed as "in progress".

On ecas under "Permanent Residence Application Status" it says decision made which is a hyperlink that opens a list of actions taken and the last one is "medical received"
thanks
ecas you can check here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
could you please check what it has written in your ecas?