+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
[
yea , QSW-federal
Ok gr8 thanks for conforming .. was worried as haven't seen any movement on Oct folks who are on spread sheet ...but again its very small subset ...

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
Yea. i think they are working . even i saw two guys got there PPR in their email within 7 months . and there were no message in the my cic portal or online application status portal.

[

Ok gr8 thanks for conforming .. was worried as haven't seen any movement on Oct folks who are on spread sheet ...but again its very small subset ...

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Ah this sounds reassuring... I've noticed the same that Ottawa has come to a halt -just two DM and one PPR in September thus far :/ And if you look at last year.... there were no DM or PPR during the whole autumn until end of November or so. I know the spreadsheet did not have too many 2015 applicants, but nevertheless there was a sudden huge delay. I hope it is not a recurring problem!!

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
App recived 10 months and one week ago without medical request in Ottawa VO
Please advice What shall I do ?
I'm so upset

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
App recived 10 months and one week ago without medical request in Ottawa VO
Please advice What shall I do ?
I'm so upset
You can request GCMS notes.

If it makes you feel any better than even "early"/"on time" Medical Request has not translated into "Expedited PR" recently. Several inland QSW applicants with Jan/Feb 2017 AOR date received Medical Request in Feb 2017 and are still waiting for DM/PPR even after 7 months of taking Medical Exams.

Reactions: Bestocoto

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
come on @POLYNING , @Bars , @highheel987 give us some good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nothing, yesterday, I give a call to CIC to check whether I need to submit additional doc. I was told that I don't need to submit. Moreover, my eligibility chcek is passed, but the security check is in process. For the security check, it generally needs more than 6 months. Right now, only 2 months has passed.... maybe I need to prepare a vocation after winter.

J0077

Sep 20, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my medical results on last January. But they just updated with results received nothing more than that till today.
and I want to know from you guys that can we link our application to cic account.Because when I done it ,CIC says that it can't find any application according to the information you given.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
According to above information from CIC, by what time i can expect there decision on my PR ?
please advise

thanks
Same situation is of me as yours

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
nothing, yesterday, I give a call to CIC to check whether I need to submit additional doc. I was told that I don't need to submit. Moreover, my eligibility chcek is passed, but the security check is in process. For the security check, it generally needs more than 6 months. Right now, only 2 months has passed.... maybe I need to prepare a vocation after winter.
It seems security is stuck for almost all of nov-dec -2016 applicants ,saw other post on similar line ...i don't think it is going to take that much time it seems only they are not prioritizing ,look at in case of JL-HN his/her security check was in progress/started till last month and this month got DM ...

Last edited:

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
How do you know that your security check was started 2 months back and not 7 months back when CIO-Sydney opened your file and sent out MR?

Last edited:

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
I called cic almost 6 months ago , while I was applied for TRV extension , they told me (for PR file) all docs are good, they don't need any other docs, as you said after doc eligibility , security check begins , which continues for 6-7 months . So in that case my security check supposed to be done by this time . No clue

It seems security is stuck for almost all of nov-dec -2016 applicants ,saw other post on similar line ...i don't think it is going to take that much time it seems only they are not prioritizing ,look at in case of JL-HN his/her security check was in progress/started till last month and this month got DM ...