+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ssassylady said:
Thanks
I finally got PPR on 7/10 and submitted 8/10

How for with your medicals?
Congrats. That's pretty fast!! 3 months? Waohhhh

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
subtain said:
Hi guys,

Is it just me or we really are not receiving any updates for anyone with Ottawa VO. It seems like they are not touching our files at all.
Same here, my gf got her AOR 10 July, Ottawa VO, already 3 months yet no ME.
I did my ME 24 July, no update on ECAS.

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
It is not just us. It is the same for CEC and FSW applicants as well (non-EE). If you check other threads you will notice that nothing is moving for them either. Seems like Ottawa completely shut down.

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Marlee said:
It is not just us. It is the same for CEC and FSW applicants as well (non-EE). If you check other threads you will notice that nothing is moving for them either. Seems like Ottawa completely shut down.
I am assuming all of their resources are being divided between Express entry candidates and a recent influx in processing Syrian refugees. (Since both have the medias attention)

I am not sure how the ongoing elections should slow their work down. Butterfly effect may be.

I wish they show some empathy and hire more people.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
subtain said:
I am assuming all of their resources are being divided between Express entry candidates and a recent influx in processing Syrian refugees. (Since both have the medias attention)

I am not sure how the ongoing elections should slow their work down. Butterfly effect may be.

I wish they show some empathy and hire more people.
I guess the election has an impact on all types of applications. Example: processing time for TRV from inside canada was 86 days in june 2015 now it is 146 days. // work permit : in June was 83 days now 138 days..

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luc22 said:
I guess the election has an impact on all types of applications. Example: processing time for TRV from inside canada was 86 days in june 2015 now it is 146 days. // work permit : in June was 83 days now 138 days..
Oh, for goodness sake!

The election, any election, has no effect whatsoever on applications in process!!

An election, if it results in a change of government, *might* herald a change in immigration "policy", and/or - eventually - "laws". However, there would still be no effect on applications in process; *future* applications might be affected by changes in the law, but such changes don't happen over night!!

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Lammawitch said:
Oh, for goodness sake!

The election, any election, has no effect whatsoever on applications in process!!

An election, if it results in a change of government, *might* herald a change in immigration "policy", and/or - eventually - "laws". However, there would still be no effect on applications in process; *future* applications might be affected by changes in the law, but such changes don't happen over night!!
We are talking about the slow down in treating / processing applications during the last 2 months not on Immigration policy due to government change.
Beside my PR application, I submitted an extension on my TRV in June when the processing time was 86 days now it is 146 days ,, why the delay happening now? any explanation concerning the 70 % delay in terms of days in such short time frame? has CIC reduced 70% of its resources :D Or has been an increase of 70% in applications in the last 2 months which i find impossible .

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Luc22 said:
We are talking about the slow down in treating / processing applications during the last 2 months not on Immigration policy due to government change.
Beside my PR application, I submitted an extension on my TRV in June when the processing time was 86 days now it is 146 days ,, why the delay happening now? any explanation concerning the 70 % delay in terms of days in such short time frame? has CIC reduced 70% of its resources :D Or has been an increase of 70% in applications in the last 2 months which i find impossible .
Here is how the elections might be effecting and could effect in future.

1) "The government is calling in the RCMP to investigate another highly sensitive leak to the media, this time at Citizenship and Immigration Canada, according to media reports."

2) A Mountie investigation at Citizenship and Immigration would be the second called by a government department in as many weeks.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/conservatives-ask-rcmp-to-investigate-citizenship-leak-to-media/ar-AAfiuIE?li=AAadgLE&ocid=iehp

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Indian applicants...

In generic form.

What is the national identity number ?

If it is aadhar card number then what is the expiry date ?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
ADVISE ON FILLING FORM IMM-5604: DECLARATION OF NON-ACCOMPANYING PARENT OF A MINOR

Hi there, here is my situation. I am the principal applicant and immigrating alone. However, I have a 1 year old child. I am not yet married to her mum and we are neither staying together. I plan to get married after having PR and then sponsoring them both. None of them is accompanying me now.

Question: Should she fill out this form? If no, how should I include it in my application? Should I send Child's birth certificate?

Thanks guys and your inputs will be apreciated.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
ADVISE ON FILLING FORM IMM-5604: DECLARATION OF NON-ACCOMPANYING PARENT OF A MINOR

Hi there, here is my situation. I am the principal applicant and immigrating alone. However, I have a 1 year old child. I am not yet married to her mum and we are neither staying together. I plan to get married after having PR and then sponsoring them both. None of them is accompanying me now.

Question: Should she fill out this form? If no, how should I include it in my application? Should I send Child's birth certificate?

Thanks guys and your inputs will be apreciated.
That form is necessary if the child is coming to Canada with you.

Otherwise, you must declare the child as a non-accompanying dependent, in order to be able to sponsor her later on. The application guide/documents checklist will tell you what documents you need to include.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Lammawitch said:
That form is necessary if the child is coming to Canada with you.

Otherwise, you must declare the child as a non-accompanying dependent, in order to be able to sponsor her later on. The application guide/documents checklist will tell you what documents you need to include.
Good timely response #Lammawitch.

The baby isn't accompanying me. I notified MICC earlier during the CSQ stage that I had a baby but non-accompanying. That is the same thing I'm to do at this stage. So this form 5604 shouldn't be filled? Thats my question. And is it necessary to send the baby's birth cert if she isnt accompanying?

The checklist and guide are right infront of me now but it doesn't answer these queries..........more input guys.

Thanks

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Ssassylady said:
Thanks
I finally got PPR on 7/10 and submitted 8/10

How far with your medicals?
congrats for this milestone achievement. I did medical on Friday 09th at my muna clinic Douala. Could not make it to Yaounde due to work constraints. The asked me to check Tuesday.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Good timely response #Lammawitch.

The baby isn't accompanying me. I notified MICC earlier during the CSQ stage that I had a baby but non-accompanying. That is the same thing I'm to do at this stage. So this form 5604 shouldn't be filled? Thats my question. And is it necessary to send the baby's birth cert if she isnt accompanying?

The checklist and guide are right infront of me now but it doesn't answer these queries..........more input guys.

Thanks
I hope you *do* get more input soon :).

I'm pretty sure you need to include your daughter's birth certificate, and I *think* 5604 is only necessary if the child is accompanying you & the other parent is not, but I'm not 100% certain :(.