+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could anybody please tell me how do I contact my case officer, or how do i contact ND high commission ?

mmquebec

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
o4-12-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 26-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015(With RPRF)
Med's Done....
28-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2015. Submission Sept 25, 2015. Decision made Oct 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 16, 2015. VISA RECEIVED..Oct 27, 2015
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
quebec100 said:
Could anybody please tell me how do I contact my case officer, or how do i contact ND high commission ?
Quebec100 you can raise a CSE to NDVO. Goodluck.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
quebec100 said:
Hello guys, :D

My file is been transferred from Sydney to New Delhi VO, they mentioned to submit Police clearance of countries where me and my wife lived for more than 6 months,
Alor, My question is do we need to submit Canadian police clearance also ? Actually i have submitted mine (canadian and indian) but for my wife we have submitted only Indian Police clearance but she was in Canada with me for more than a year.

How do we contact new delhi visa office if I want to ask them the same question regarding Canadian Police clearance of my Wife ?
Contacting NDVO to ask a simple question like that won't help you. On the CIC website it is strictly printed out that Limit the number of times you send them inquiries about your file, until when it is actually necessary.

You must submit Police certificates as well as medicals for ALL members of your family, whether accompanying you now or later on in your life. And these PCCs must come from EACH country where you have lived for over 6 months in a ROW. Therefore your wife ABSOLUTELY needs to submit her own PCC.

Good luck. I am still behind you in the process though!

Stylove

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Contacting NDVO to ask a simple question like that won't help you. On the CIC website it is strictly printed out that Limit the number of times you send them inquiries about your file, until when it is actually necessary.

You must submit Police certificates as well as medicals for ALL members of your family, whether accompanying you now or later on in your life. And these PCCs must come from EACH country where you have lived for over 6 months in a ROW. Therefore your wife ABSOLUTELY needs to submit her own PCC.

Good luck. I am still behind you in the process though!

Stylove
quebec100 said:
Hello guys, :D

My file is been transferred from Sydney to New Delhi VO, they mentioned to submit Police clearance of countries where me and my wife lived for more than 6 months,
Alor, My question is do we need to submit Canadian police clearance also ? Actually i have submitted mine (canadian and indian) but for my wife we have submitted only Indian Police clearance but she was in Canada with me for more than a year.

How do we contact new delhi visa office if I want to ask them the same question regarding Canadian Police clearance of my Wife ?
A PCC from Canada is not required. CIC says so :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hi Stylove... have u sent ur file for federal process ?

Can we sent upfront medical ?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Luc22 said:
Yes you can send Medical upfront, done through Panel Physician appointed by CIC.
Will it make any bad impression ?

D

David83

Luc22 said:
Not at all,, as Lammawitch said. in fact , you will save some time.
So, why not all do this then, but instead most applicants wait until the VO requests the MR?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
kool_007dude said:
Hi Stylove... have u sent ur file for federal process ?

Can we sent upfront medical ?
No I haven't sent it yet. I need to take time to do that. At least a month.

Yes you can do medicals upfront. But why don't you wanna wait till they request?

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
So, why not all do this then, but instead most applicants wait until the VO requests the MR?
1) Because it doesn't save you lots of days,, if you do your e-medical immediately after receiving the request, it will be submitted electronically by the clinic in 3 - 5 days, this means CIC gets it in the system fast.
2) CIC clearly says wait for medical request after the submission of the PR application however you can still do it up front through panel physician.
3) Take into consideration that you will be paying (somehow) a lonesome of money at a time if you do the medical and pay the fees of the PR application , example : for a family of 4 the total cost will be around 2100 CAD + postage. Just to save 5 days. Then you have the RPRF at later stage..

I highly recommend to send PCCs up front instead of Medical this is where you really save time.

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi All

After receiving CSQ , its been a month a file has been sent to CIC Nova Scotia Office .Guys who have got their file number from CIC
Can you tell me this
Is there a possibility with the file number , you recieve the request to complete Medicals .
because the timeline for processing on the website is very depressing , As its already been 4 years of patience wait

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Stylove said:
No I haven't sent it yet. I need to take time to do that. At least a month.

Yes you can do medicals upfront. But why don't you wanna wait till they request?
This will save time.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
csvinayak said:
Hi All

After receiving CSQ , its been a month a file has been sent to CIC Nova Scotia Office .Guys who have got their file number from CIC
Can you tell me this
Is there a possibility with the file number , you recieve the request to complete Medicals .
because the timeline for processing on the website is very depressing , As its already been 4 years of patience wait
Yes it is possible to receive MR at the same time receiving AOR (file number). Remember, it is case by case so things vary depending on several factors.