+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
On the FB group alot of march 2019 are getting the medical request. You should get it soon.
I hope this is true, I am a Feb 2019 applicant. I have had an update on ECAS that I have been sent a correspondence on 11th Dec by IRCC, but my agent claims that they have not received it yet into their inbox. They have sent a webform yesterday to enquire about it. I hope they would answer them soon.
I wish all of us the best, and happy holidays to all of you........

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Wesam96

Nov 12, 2015
Yes you can, the CSQ number is the Dossier No. Do you have your police ecertificates ready ? just let's double check all the requirement so you can file as soon as possible with almost zero mistake.
Thank you for your reply. I called MIDI and they advised me to use the individual reference number as with this number the CIO officer can access the general information of my file!!! But I am still in confusion regarding which number to use. I also intend to write an explanation letter for why the copy of my CSQ is missing, in this letter I will provide both numbers (reference No. & Dossier No.) --- will this do?

For police certificate, I don't have them all. I reside in Saudi but I am not Saudi citizen. Accordingly a need to receive a letter from CIO to request the police certificate from Saudi authority.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
here is a question about Medical requests..... is there a timeline for the medical request ? is it like the Biometrics ? ( as they sent a letter and they ask to do it within 30 days )
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application. (This was stated in my medical examination instruction letter).

Reactions: megoman

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
here is a question about Medical requests..... is there a timeline for the medical request ? is it like the Biometrics ? ( as they sent a letter and they ask to do it within 30 days )
Its now 90 days due to pandemic

same is mentioned in letter which I received on Nov 2

How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your
medical examination within the 90 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible
for processing your application as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: megoman

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its now 90 days due to pandemic

same is mentioned in letter which I received on Nov 2

How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your
medical examination within the 90 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible
for processing your application as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot man, that's a relief. All my best wishes...

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply. I called MIDI and they advised me to use the individual reference number as with this number the CIO officer can access the general information of my file!!! But I am still in confusion regarding which number to use. I also intend to write an explanation letter for why the copy of my CSQ is missing, in this letter I will provide both numbers (reference No. & Dossier No.) --- will this do?

For police certificate, I don't have them all. I reside in Saudi but I am not Saudi citizen. Accordingly a need to receive a letter from CIO to request the police certificate from Saudi authority.
- Excellent, well done calling MIDI.
- good, As they told you, just use the individual reference number for any communication with CIO
- for question 6 in form IMM0008, you can use the CSQ number as (le numero du dossier) it's 11 characters long.
- the explanation letter is a very good idea, and yes use both numbers.
- for police certificate, you still can send your application without them, but you still need to start working on getting them ASAP.

here is my advice now, start immediately filling up all the forms, (they take time ) follow the guide and try to be as accurate as possible to avoid any delays. start also gathering the documents so you can be ready at anytime. ask any question you need in here, people here are very helpful and they have been always supportive.

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Hey folks,

Does anyobody have successfully obtained the data on "monthly PR admissions" under QSWP category, sorted by different Visa offices through ATIP request, as a "member of public".?

Thanks,