+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

kumar12

Sep 6, 2014
Just I want know if any body apply these days still waiting for medical request
application received : 18 Oct 2018
AOR: 05 Jan 2019
Almost it’s 18 months still waiting for medical request. My bar completed 81 percent estimate to complete Aug 2020

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Almost it’s 18 months still waiting for medical request. My bar completed 81 percent estimate to complete Aug 2020
no medical request so far...
i m in my 14 months and waiting for MR as well....

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
As I understand, they still continue to send medical or police certificate requests although they know that some applicants may not be able to deliver those on time.
So; they will not penalize any of the applicants because of the late delivery.
Due to virus outbreak, some governmental offices and medical facilities are closed temporarily.
Normally they were giving 30 days to complete required documents, now it is also extended to 90 days automatically.

I think that this circumstance will cause delays in documentation processing phases and unfortunately will increase average processing times.

Do you know anyone who got MR from the mid of March ?

I am completing my 16th month in 2 weeks, still no MR yet.
I think you are still within the normal timeframe for MR. I got my request closer to my 17th month and it was back in November before the virus outbreak. I guess there will be some delays due to the current situation. Good luck!

Reactions: dearmilkyway

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I think you are still within the normal timeframe for MR. I got my request closer to my 17th month and it was back in November before the virus outbreak. I guess there will be some delays due to the current situation. Good luck!
Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.
What is your timeline after you got your MR? How long did it take from request to PR?

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.
What is your timeline after you got your MR? How long did it take from request to PR?
I have added my timeline to my signature. The process for my home country's PCC is a bit different (and quite long) so it was submitted on April 1st and have not heard back since. I am only a couple of weeks away of the original 22-month timeframe and while my timeline has not changed in my app, I expect some delays as the website now says 23 months.

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
We are on the same boat, App recevied : 9 Oct, 2018 AOR 22 Dec 2018, still waiting for MR.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Good evening folks,

***Only Inland Folks living in Quebec***

This post is Nothing related Immigration process, and please do report it if you think it offends you.

Lately, i was reading this thread and realized that we all are going through tough times and this COVID19 situation added a fuel on the fire. Some of us like me even lost their jobs.

Here is the deal folks, let's throw a party once this covid19 situation finishes. Let's get togather and erase the negativity togather. Booze, good music, food and tons of positivity only.
Leave your thoughts.

You guys have a wonderful evening.
C’est une très bonne idée. Mais le seul problème est que nous ne somme pas au même endroit, mais nous pouvons célébrer avec des belles paroles ici pour élever les autres avec positivité ;) Que Dieu nous aide à traverser ça rapidement.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I have added my timeline to my signature. The process for my home country's PCC is a bit different (and quite long) so it was submitted on April 1st and have not heard back since. I am only a couple of weeks away of the original 22-month timeframe and while my timeline has not changed in my app, I expect some delays as the website now says 23 months.
Je suis dans la même situation mon amie. J’ai les mêmes dates que vous.

Reactions: PetersAdrian

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
Hello guys,

I contacted the CIC about my application (My application was sent on Aug 2019), and they gave me an XEP number. Can I use this number to link my application online?

Thanks

Pamlove

Apr 10, 2020
Can i know if you received a medical request or you submitted MR without request? I have a similar timeline but haven't received MR request:
Application Received: January 18th 2019
AOR: April 2019
PCC request & Pre-arrival letter: March 2020

status bar shows 7 months remaining time!
Thanks
Well i did my medical for my visitor visa extension and all files are linked so they itself add that into my file