+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi

Now you apply for citizenship 1st ones you get citizenship wait for AUSTRALIAN passport application wait till you get Canadian visa and submit your daughters passport in canada ( aus embassy)

Good morning friends/experts ,

need a urgent help pls ,
applicant from India but currently living in Melbourne from last 10 years .
for Canada i start my journey aug 2012 for csq ,
today i complete 17 months with fedral part ,
aug 2017 submit
aor nov 2017
medicals passed may 2018
document request may 2018 rprf and pcc
background check starts June 2018
after that no update and they keep extending they processing times
visa office is Sydney Canada
now we are going back to India end of jan ,beacuse my visa is finished ,my main concern is my daughter is due for her citizenship in Australia because after birth she spend her first 10years in aus,as a law she is eligible ,but i need to apply before we leave to India
.my question is if i apply for her citizenship does it effect our application for Canada ?
i dont wanna take risk for her future ,
pls need advice what to do ?
go back and wait there?
: if application not approved for Canada then we dont have any option to come back to Australia .
i send them email to Canada immigration they said everything appears good with your application.
i applied gcms notes from get gcms ,hopefully receive them soon .
pls advice
thanks

Reactions: Mansev

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi,

I am also in Melbourne- Australia Also you can contact me for your daughters citizenship application my wife is Australian Migration Agent she can help you for your any Australian visa/citizenship inquiry.

Good morning friends/experts ,

need a urgent help pls ,
applicant from India but currently living in Melbourne from last 10 years .
for Canada i start my journey aug 2012 for csq ,
today i complete 17 months with fedral part ,
aug 2017 submit
aor nov 2017
medicals passed may 2018
document request may 2018 rprf and pcc
background check starts June 2018
after that no update and they keep extending they processing times
visa office is Sydney Canada
now we are going back to India end of jan ,beacuse my visa is finished ,my main concern is my daughter is due for her citizenship in Australia because after birth she spend her first 10years in aus,as a law she is eligible ,but i need to apply before we leave to India
.my question is if i apply for her citizenship does it effect our application for Canada ?
i dont wanna take risk for her future ,
pls need advice what to do ?
go back and wait there?
: if application not approved for Canada then we dont have any option to come back to Australia .
i send them email to Canada immigration they said everything appears good with your application.
i applied gcms notes from get gcms ,hopefully receive them soon .
pls advice
thanks

Reactions: Mansev

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Me too also from india and have 2 kids 9 and 11 year's we did medical on 16.10.18 and they had only urine examination for both.no x Ray no blood test
Any other pediatric checkup apart from this? My son is 2.8 years old. Just curious about what he will go through during MR.
Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Dear adeboyeadejobi,

Thank you so much for your encouragement. You are right. There are many like me who are in fact much behind in the process but are still standing strong. I should not give up, not at this stage. Its just some personal reasons why I started thinking of this. However I assure you that I will pull on. Thank you once again!

Come one, you ain't giving up, in any case. Stay strong! Whenever you are feeling low, think this as an investment in mutual funds which yield their results over a period of time. Just think about your determination giving bright future to your next generations to come.

Be positive, I am pretty sure that you will get your DM and PPR very soon. All the best!!

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Come one, you ain't giving up, in any case. Stay strong! Whenever you are feeling low, think this as an investment in mutual funds which yield their results over a period of time. Just think about your determination giving bright future to your next generations to come.

Be positive, I am pretty sure that you will get your DM and PPR very soon. All the best!!
Dear ertarun it’s very nice from you to give hope to other ,,, all the best wishes for you .

Reactions: FromINDIA2674

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Any other pediatric checkup apart from this? My son is 2.8 years old. Just curious about what he will go through during MR.
Thanks.
We just did it yesterday in London. There is no urine test for children under 5. It's quite straight forward for children.

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018

Dear ertarun,

Thank you so much for your inspiration. Your motivation has indeed made my resolve stronger than ever. Will stay in the game for sure! Thank you once again... :)

XxxMmm

Jan 24, 2019
Hi, anyone got ppr recently?
Here is my timeline:

APP: Aug-31-2017
AOR: Dec-04-2017
MED REQ: April-16-2018
PRE ARRIVAL: April-17-2018

Just called to check status: processing background check

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
Hi, anyone got ppr recently?
Here is my timeline:

APP: Aug-31-2017
AOR: Dec-04-2017
MED REQ: April-16-2018
PRE ARRIVAL: April-17-2018

Just called to check status: processing background check
Are you inland or outland applicant? If outland how did you make the call to IRCC?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
We just did it yesterday in London. There is no urine test for children under 5. It's quite straight forward for children.
Glad to know that. Is this a simple pediatric checkup? Do they ask for any history, e.g. vaccination records?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Dear ertarun,

Thank you so much for your inspiration. Your motivation has indeed made my resolve stronger than ever. Will stay in the game for sure! Thank you once again... :)
Fantastic. I don't want you to let down yourself in any case.

After all, I need you to be there to receive me at the airport.;)

Reactions: FromINDIA2674

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Glad to know that. Is this a simple pediatric checkup? Do they ask for any history, e.g. vaccination records?
They didn't ask for the vaccination records as my children are older, but they asked for the health book for younger children. They only asked simple questions about past history.