+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
angie_a1721 said:
thanks so much dragonbox. I am quite scared that if they sent it thru the postal office, the csq might get lost.

Do you have a consultant? If yes, no need to worry. Indeed, there might be a possibility that the csq might get lost.. But Maybe you could check your local post office regularly and request to them to inform you any mail from canada. Good luck angie! Lets just hope and pray!!

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
dragonbox said:
Do you have a consultant? If yes, no need to worry. Indeed, there might be a possibility that the csq might get lost.. But Maybe you could check your local post office regularly and request to them to inform you any mail from canada. Good luck angie! Lets just hope and pray!!
thanks dragonbox! Nope. I don't have a consultant. I lodged my papers on my own. We really have a problem here regarding our post office. They don't deliver letters to us. Did you receive any email before you got your csq? Did they also ask you for an update? Thanks so much for the insights dragonbox!

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
dragonbox said:
Hi gpbarlizo! I was informed by my agency/consultant that they already have my CSQ. Then they will send me the CSQ so that i can file for the federal stage na.

Hi Tychie!! Thank you very much. Good luck on your application! Hopefully CSQ soon!! Lets claim it!!

synergist07, im currently gathering all the needed docs for federal stage like notarized passport and birth certifcate, nbi and passport pics while the forms from canada are still not with my agency. They have instructed me to fill out some details once the forms are here. Do you have an agency?
hi dragonbox I have a consultant in manila & also we have a lawyer in Quebec. But still I didn't gather documents yet since I am waiting for my FSW application that was filed lasr june 16, 2014 hopefully I will receive good news also for m FSW. When will be the expiry date of your CSQ?

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
frenchman said:
Hello Synergist,

I have at least two questions: how many points do you have upon filing? And are you a single applicant?
Thank you for your response.

Frenchman.
I don't know my exact points. I am a family status.

cyrus061

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
C029 Nursing (DCS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-JAN-2014
AOR Received.
15-MAR-2014
IELTS Request
( 5.5 ) Included with application
Synergist07 said:
I don't know my exact points. I am a family status.
Ok you dont no the exact its ok but can u tell us arond number or range between like 60 to 65 or around 70 or above 70 like that.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Synergist07 said:
hi dragonbox I have a consultant in manila & also we have a lawyer in Quebec. But still I didn't gather documents yet since I am waiting for my FSW application that was filed lasr june 16, 2014 hopefully I will receive good news also for m FSW. When will be the expiry date of your CSQ?
The expiry date will be on august 19,2017. 3 years.. I think the processing for Federal is much faster..Hopefully youll have some good news soon!!

angie_a1721 said:
thanks dragonbox! Nope. I don't have a consultant. I lodged my papers on my own. We really have a problem here regarding our post office. They don't deliver letters to us. Did you receive any email before you got your csq? Did they also ask you for an update? Thanks so much for the insights dragonbox!
Just check regularly at your post office.. How many points did you have when you passed your QSW..? Did you reached the 55 benchmark for possible waiver? Are you single or married applicant? I received an email last august 5 from the midi in response for my appeal of consideration regarding then hayain processing. The letter stated that "im awaiting a decision"Last year (nov 2013) I passed a request for haiyan, but unfortunately it took too long for my file to be opened and by then the haiyan processing ended (last march2014). Just received my aor last june. I requested my consultant to ask the midi if im still under the haiyan but the midi didnt say anything about me under the haiyan. So we decided to write an appeal for reconsideration of my letter, sent last july. Because i received an electronic response last year from the midi that made me assume that im included in the haiyan.. After 14 days, i received my csq. No updates of documents requested from me.

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
dragonbox said:
The expiry date will be on august 19,2017. 3 years.. I think the processing for Federal is much faster..Hopefully youll have some good news soon!!

Just check regularly at your post office.. How many points did you have when you passed your QSW..? Did you reached the 55 benchmark for possible waiver? Are you single or married applicant? I received an email last august 5 from the midi in response for my appeal of consideration regarding then hayain processing. The letter stated that "im awaiting a decision"Last year (nov 2013) I passed a request for haiyan, but unfortunately it took too long for my file to be opened and by then the haiyan processing ended (last march2014). Just received my aor last june. I requested my consultant to ask the midi if im still under the haiyan but the midi didnt say anything about me under the haiyan. So we decided to write an appeal for reconsideration of my letter, sent last july. Because i received an electronic response last year from the midi that made me assume that im included in the haiyan.. After 14 days, i received my csq. No updates of documents requested from me.
thanks! You're really lucky. I have 63 points and I am single. Hopefully I will get an interview waiver. I think the other applicants of 2013 are starting to receive csqs. Hopefully, I will soon. You got your aor so late. I got mine after 4 months. But, even though it's late, you received the csq earlier as expected. Good luck on the federal part.

Chicosci89

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
Doc's Request.
18-04-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 02-05-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
Together with the application.
Interview........
Waived
dragonbox said:

Hi dragonbox! How did u send your appeal letter to Quebec? I also sent a letter requesting for priority processing together with my application last Dec 2013. But like in your case, it took them a while to open my and priority processing has also ended. I actually contacted them through the MICC portal, appealing to reconsider my request for priority processing. They told me to call them, so I did. But the one I spoke with just told me that priority processing has already ended. I immediately emailed them again and got same response to call them, that I haven't done yet cause I'm afraid to get the same response again like the first time I called. When i read your post, I feel like I want to call them hoping that they will reconsider my request. Will call them again this week.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Chicosci89 said:
Hi dragonbox! How did u send your appeal letter to Quebec? I also sent a letter requesting for priority processing together with my application last Dec 2013. But like in your case, it took them a while to open my and priority processing has also ended. I actually contacted them through the MICC portal, appealing to reconsider my request for priority processing. They told me to call them, so I did. But the one I spoke with just told me that priority processing has already ended. I immediately emailed them again and got same response to call them, that I haven't done yet cause I'm afraid to get the same response again like the first time I called. When i read your post, I feel like I want to call them hoping that they will reconsider my request. Will call them again this week.
Hi Chicosci89! Already replied to your pm. Hopefully they will reconsider your request. Good luck!

angie_a1721 said:
thanks! You're really lucky. I have 63 points and I am single. Hopefully I will get an interview waiver. I think the other applicants of 2013 are starting to receive csqs. Hopefully, I will soon. You got your aor so late. I got mine after 4 months. But, even though it's late, you received the csq earlier as expected. Good luck on the federal part.
Wow! 63 points! Its a sure waiver for me.. The benchmark is only 55 for the single applicant and here you are with that points!! Will just have to wait more Angie.. I know your time will come. Kindly update us the soonest you have an update! Really hoping for CSQs to all applicants here! Good luck angie! Thanks!

kimclark

Mar 8, 2014
marymichs13 said:
My application was received july 31,2014 at montreal office. Does that mean kasali ako sa slot for the 6,500?
@marymichs13 pareho tayo Timeline.. Sana pasok tayo... R u Working abroad or pinas?

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
cyrus061 said:
Ok you dont no the exact its ok but can u tell us arond number or range between like 60 to 65 or around 70 or above 70 like that.
Around 67 not sure

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
froscon said:
Hi Synergist07! Currently I work also in Saudi Arabia. My application was filed by Mercan in Montreal last jan 2014 then got my AOR last May 2014. My file number starts with DAxxxxx too :) Your CSQ issuance made my day! It means that they start issuing CSQ already and hopefully all of us here will receive ours soon.
hope for the best... Just wait it will come.keep on praying!

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
shery84 said:
And can u also tell us. That did u ever recieve a request to update your documents by micc or was it direct csq.?
thank you shery84. Micc didn't ask any updates, directly they issue a CSQ.

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
angie_a1721 said:
hello! Can i ask kung ilan ang points mo upon lodging? Thanks! Congrats on receiving your csq! Hoping the rest of us here will get one soon.
hi angie _a1721. Around 67 points hope everybody will receive a CSQ para kita kita tayo sa Canada.