+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Hi guys!!!

How are all of you doing? How's your application? Its been awhile since I logged in here since I got so busy with a lot of things I need to attend to right away. I hope you're doing fine with your application despite the "slowness" of it all. Just be patient and in God's time you will be able to come here too. I just want to leave you a message I've been meaning to say for several days now. I just don't want you to be taken advantaged of just because you have no knowledge of how things go here. If ever you are on the stage of coming over and you are looking for a place to stay, make sure that you choose carefully. Don't be fooled with people who offer you for a place to stay for a low price and acts so friendly and caring and attends to you as if they're all ready to welcome you with open arms even when you don't really know them. You know the saying "too good to be true." Dyan kayo magiingat mga kababayan ko. Unless you know the person really well, its then you can give your trust but if not, please be very very careful. I've known of some people who I met here who were victims of it and the next thing they know, sinisingil na sila ng kung ano ano. I myself have experienced it and its really awful. Mahirap na nga yung nagaadjust ka sa new place tapos magiging victim ka pa ng mga taong wala talagang paki kundi pagkakitaan ka. So if I were you, rent a place just for maybe a month and then look for a more decent apartment. Maraming mura dito na hindi available sa internet but more decent and livable. And make sure you know what you are signing up for. Like how much will you be renting, what is included in the rent para di kayo malinlang. If ever you come to the stage na papunta na kayo dito, just let me know your concerns and I'll try my best to answer them para at least yan man lang ang maitulong ko sa inyo para di kayo mabiktima dito. Bon chance everyone! Bonne Soiree.

codie15

Jun 22, 2014
baguio philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
montreal QC
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
ConradFael said:
Hi guys!!!

How are all of you doing? How's your application? Its been awhile since I logged in here since I got so busy with a lot of things I need to attend to right away. I hope you're doing fine with your application despite the "slowness" of it all. Just be patient and in God's time you will be able to come here too. I just want to leave you a message I've been meaning to say for several days now. I just don't want you to be taken advantaged to just because you have no knowledge of how things go here. If ever you are on the stage of coming over and you are looking for a place to stay, make sure that you choose carefully. Don't be fooled with people who offer you for a place to stay for a low price and acts so friendly and caring and attends to you as if they're all ready to welcome you with open arms even when you don't really know them. You know the saying "too good to be true." Dyan kayo magiingat mga kababayan ko. Unless you know the person really well, its then you can give your trust but if not, please be very very careful. I've known of some people who I met here who were victims of it and the next thing they know, sinisingil na sila ng kung ano ano. I myself have experienced it and its really awful. Mahirap na nga yung nagaadjust ka sa new place tapos magiging victim ka pa ng mga taong wala talagang paki kundi pagkakitaan ka. So if I were you, rent a place just for maybe a month and then look for a more decent apartment. Maraming mura dito na hindi available sa internet but more decent and livable. And make sure you know what you are signing up for. Like how much will you be renting, what is included in the rent para di kayo malinlang. If ever you come to the stage na papunta na kayo dito, just let me know your concerns and I'll try my best to answer them para at least yan man lang ang maitulong ko sa inyo para di kayo mabiktima dito. Bon chance everyone! Bonne Soiree.

thank you poh sir..:)

noeltheonlyone

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/2014 DD Charged: 14/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 22/10/2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Done; Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 26/01/2015
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
Me: 08/02/2015 Wife: 17/02/2015 Meds Received (3rd Line): 25/02/2015
Passport Req..
03/03/2015 Decision Made: 02/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2015 Visa Received: 23/04/2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Roent said:
boss freak at roent, saudi din ako pero shinift ako ng agent ko sa Federal Initially quebec ako. More than 3 yrs pa alng ako dto saudi kasama ko wife ko.. antagal nyo na dto

3 yrs ka pa lang pala dito sa saudi, ako e 9 years n, by april 2016 plan ko na mag exit na... Antay antay na lang muna s pinas, at enjoy ang time with my family kasi if ever n papalarin tayo na makapunta sa canada e siguradong mamimiss natin ang mga mahal natin sa buhay sa pinas at kailangan din na marami tayong baon na bala dahil hindi naman madali ang magsimula ulit ng bagong buhay sa canada at habang wala pang bayad at limit ang pag stay sa pinas, samantalahin muna natin... Mahirap nmn magbilang agad ng sisiw habang itlog pa lang...Ok yan, habang nag aantay tayo sa processing e kayod muna tayo pang pondo, hehe... Nurse k b? Wag mo kami kakalimutan pag nasa canada ka na ha, hehe... Goodluck stin lahat! God bless!
Opo boss nurse po.. Mahirap lang magipon kasi mababa din po basic na bigay sakin dto.
Kaya nga naicipang mag canada para at least mas ok kesa dto mahirap pa magadjust sa culture at ugali ng mga saudi.
Bagong buhay at simula sa canada :)
Godbless and Goodluck sa ating mga applicants ;D

rywin

Aug 6, 2014
Pls help me po my ask ako sbi kc sa forms/docs for quebec ung part of docs not in english or french must be translated panu ung sa TOR ung subjects in filipino word like sining sa pakikipagtalastasan , etc..need pa ba translate un? San po pwede magpa translate if need pa po..tnx po :)

jondenver

Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
LANDED..........
very soon!.
rywin said:
Pls help me po my ask ako sbi kc sa forms/docs for quebec ung part of docs not in english or french must be translated panu ung sa TOR ung subjects in filipino word like sining sa pakikipagtalastasan , etc..need pa ba translate un? San po pwede magpa translate if need pa po..tnx po :)
Ask your HS registrar to translate na lang po before printing..gnun po ginawa ko!

Gudluck!

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
ConradFael said:
Hi guys!!!

How are all of you doing? How's your application? Its been awhile since I logged in here since I got so busy with a lot of things I need to attend to right away. I hope you're doing fine with your application despite the "slowness" of it all. Just be patient and in God's time you will be able to come here too. I just want to leave you a message I've been meaning to say for several days now. I just don't want you to be taken advantaged of just because you have no knowledge of how things go here. If ever you are on the stage of coming over and you are looking for a place to stay, make sure that you choose carefully. Don't be fooled with people who offer you for a place to stay for a low price and acts so friendly and caring and attends to you as if they're all ready to welcome you with open arms even when you don't really know them. You know the saying "too good to be true." Dyan kayo magiingat mga kababayan ko. Unless you know the person really well, its then you can give your trust but if not, please be very very careful. I've known of some people who I met here who were victims of it and the next thing they know, sinisingil na sila ng kung ano ano. I myself have experienced it and its really awful. Mahirap na nga yung nagaadjust ka sa new place tapos magiging victim ka pa ng mga taong wala talagang paki kundi pagkakitaan ka. So if I were you, rent a place just for maybe a month and then look for a more decent apartment. Maraming mura dito na hindi available sa internet but more decent and livable. And make sure you know what you are signing up for. Like how much will you be renting, what is included in the rent para di kayo malinlang. If ever you come to the stage na papunta na kayo dito, just let me know your concerns and I'll try my best to answer them para at least yan man lang ang maitulong ko sa inyo para di kayo mabiktima dito. Bon chance everyone! Bonne Soiree.
Thank you for the heads up sir conrad! Sa panahon talaga ngayon, sa pinas ka man o sa ibang bansa, may mga tao talagang ganyan. I hope na okay na po kayo diyan at nakakapag adjust na. :) Tanong ko lang po, if ikaw lang po mag isa then you want to live on your own, how much po kaya yung expenses po for a month including the apartment,bills and food? Sana you can be able to shed some light on this. Curious lang po ako kasi. hehe thanks sir! ;D ;D

noeltheonlyone

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/2014 DD Charged: 14/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 22/10/2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Done; Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 26/01/2015
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
Me: 08/02/2015 Wife: 17/02/2015 Meds Received (3rd Line): 25/02/2015
Passport Req..
03/03/2015 Decision Made: 02/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2015 Visa Received: 23/04/2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Balita ko 40 mos na daw processing ng QSW ah :-[
Tumagal na... haaaay
Nabalitaan ko lang sa agent ko today yun ang sabi nya.

feohaj

Nov 29, 2012
ConradFael said:
Hi guys!!!

Hi Sir!Binabasa ko ung mga post mo dto.Hopin’ makikilala ka namin dyan.They send me an email to update my file.I lodged my paper last July 2013, got AOR oct 2013 and update of file last July 2014….Hopin’ okay namn ang file ko…….Anyway, keep us updated there :)

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
ConradFael said:
Hi guys!!!

Sir Conrad thanks sa concern and sa advise mo. I promise once I get there, Hindi ako manloloko ng kahit anong lahi higit lalo ng pinoy. I will try my best to help everyone na gusto din makapunta sa quebec

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
feohaj said:
Hi Sir!Binabasa ko ung mga post mo dto.Hopin' makikilala ka namin dyan.They send me an email to update my file.I lodged my paper last July 2013, got AOR oct 2013 and update of file last July 2014....Hopin' okay namn ang file ko.......Anyway, keep us updated there :)

Congrats feohaj super bilis ng application mo. ikaw ba yung fiona ata sa FB na taga UAE? Good luck po.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
Hello Everyone. I'm new here. I am a 2013 QSW applicant.Lodged last October 2013 and recieved my AOR last June 2014. I have 57 points in the assessment. I would like to ask your opinion guys regarding what I received last August 5,2014 from MIDI thru an email, the following below is stated in the email:

"Subject: Your Application for Certificate of Selection of Quebec

Sir,

We inform you that your file is awaiting a decision. We will communicate with you again when a decision is made."

I am not expecting, but I'm hoping to be waived from the interview. What does this really mean? Thank you very much to those who are willing to answer my query and can share some similar experience with this.

Again, thank you very much guys. Have a great day!

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
dragonbox said:
Hello Everyone. I'm new here. I am a 2013 QSW applicant.Lodged last October 2013 and recieved my AOR last June 2014. I have 57 points in the assessment. I would like to ask your opinion guys regarding what I received last August 5,2014 from MIDI thru an email, the following below is stated in the email:

"Subject: Your Application for Certificate of Selection of Quebec

Sir,

We inform you that your file is awaiting a decision. We will communicate with you again when a decision is made."

I am not expecting, but I'm hoping to be waived from the interview. What does this really mean? Thank you very much to those who are willing to answer my query and can share some similar experience with this.

Again, thank you very much guys. Have a great day!
Hi, did u apply for Haiyan processing?

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
I applied for the Haiyan Processing last Nov 2013. I was not included at first in the Haiyan processing because i received my aor last june 2014 since haiyan ended last march 31, 2014 but already had may ref number last april when they informed me that my bank draft got expired. I sent last june an appeal to consider me on the haiyan processing considering i had sent a haiyan request last year.

dtwins2004

Jul 25, 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
10-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
IELTS Request
15-06-2013
File Transfer...
Abu Dhabi to Montreal VO (August 5,2014)
Interview........
Finished (October 10, 2014) CSQ awarded on same day...
LANDED..........
15-06-2013
ConradFael said:
Hi guys!!!

Sir Conrad, ns Quebec (Montreal) k b ngayon?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
dragonbox said:
I applied for the Haiyan Processing last Nov 2013. I was not included at first in the Haiyan processing because i received my aor last june 2014 since haiyan ended last march 31, 2014 but already had may ref number last april when they informed me that my bank draft got expired. I sent last june an appeal to consider me on the haiyan processing considering i had sent a haiyan request last year.
Hi,

When you applied for haiyan last november what was their reply to your request? and with the appeal you sent on june, did you write your letter in English or French?