+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Tinkerbell12344 said:
Thanks for replying, Pretty! Really? Then this may be my fighting chance for Canada even if I'm not a nurse.

But where did you find that point system in Quebec? Can you give me a link so that I can assess myself?

Thanks and more power!
Hello,

This is the link in which you can try to assess if you are eligible as an immigrant thru QSW.

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Hope this helps.

Frenchman

ger101

Jun 26, 2014
frenchman said:
Yes, you are required to study French for the interview, at least a2.
You may try Alliance Francaise de Cebu or Alliance Francaise in Manila. They have the same rate.

Hope this helps.

Frenchman
Thank you so much. Nagstart ka na mag-aral ng french?

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
cutynurse said:
Hello everyone! Just want to share my experience regarding my application as skilled worker in Quebec. Just got a reply today via mail. They mailed back my application due to lack of some key documents. In my case, I'm lacking in certification of French language skills. So, I ask if some of you guys have the same experience. Does this mean that I need to have a French language certification first before I submit again my application or are there some other ways to do it? I've read that some applicants just enrolled in French class and get a certification that they are currently enrolled in it and just attached it to their application. Please share your ideas and experiences, especially those who have the same issue as French language skills. Thanks.
hi cutynurse, when did you lodged your application? tnx!

jzumari

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
18-12-2013
Anyone here with interview notice for Cebu?? Makakasama kaya ang mga 2013 applicants :'(

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
jzumari said:
Anyone here with interview notice for Cebu?? Makakasama kaya ang mga 2013 applicants :'(
kindly share w'us if someone received an interview notice for sept- oct in cebu specially applicants from 2013.update us....tnx

Thingamajig

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
U118 (RN)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
hello?mic test? ;D

I'm sending my documents tomorrow, applied all by myself ;D ..I do have 2 questions, a.) It says here " sign and date all the forms and declarations that you submit"..does that mean that I have to sign every page? or eto ba yong certified true copy? If I sign, where do I affix my signature? back or front? :)) and lastly, I'm sending my bank draft also.. should I still write my name in the reverse side when my name already appears in the front? ;D :eek:

Thanks a million stars!! :)

lori1687

Jun 17, 2014
Boss chips, anu po ang gna mean dito?

In # 9 of A-1520-AA form, (If your profession or trade is
regulated by a professional
order or a regulatory body in
Québec, you must date, sign
and submit the declaration that
applies to your situation.
Where applicable, your spouse
must do the same.) Practice of a regulated profession or trade *Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec
(A-0527-JA) <-- Saan po ito makuha? what does this mean?

Hindi rin naman ito hiningi sa Letter pagbalik ng applications ko.. I just leave this blank kasi...HELP po..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lori1687 said:
Boss chips, anu po ang gna mean dito?

In # 9 of A-1520-AA form, (If your profession or trade is
regulated by a professional
order or a regulatory body in
Québec, you must date, sign
and submit the declaration that
applies to your situation.
Where applicable, your spouse
must do the same.) Practice of a regulated profession or trade *Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec
(A-0527-JA) <-- Saan po ito makuha? what does this mean?

Hindi rin naman ito hiningi sa Letter pagbalik ng applications ko.. I just leave this blank kasi...HELP po..
Nasa MICC website lang yan. If profession mo ay regulated, kailangan mo yan.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
The cap is almost filled. 4463/6500 applications as of 4/July/2014

patoy

Jun 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spanky84us said:
The cap is almost filled. 4463/6500 applications as of 4/July/2014
ang bilis naman, almost 3 months pa lang nag start sa program.

ger101

Jun 26, 2014
tanong lang po. dun sa Dependent children accompanying you - • Valid passport of each child (or national identity card, if the child does not have a passport (pano yun? wala sya passport? anong pwedeng ipresent under this?)

tapos sa..
• Declaration of parental consent–Minor child (under 18 years old) accompanied by only one parent
This declaration must be made before a notary, magistrate, judge or officer of the court and contain at least the following elements:
– Family name and first name of the child
– Date of birth of the child
– Family name and first name of the parent accompanying the child (you or your spouse)
– Consent of the non-accompanying parent expressly authorizing the permanent immigration of his or her child to Québec
– Family name, first name and contact information of the non-accompanying parent, in block letters
– Signature of the non-accompanying parent
– Date of the declaration
– Family name and first name of the notary, magistrate, judge or officer of the court,
in block letters
– Signature of the notary, magistrate, judge or officer of the court
– Professional seal

Pano po ito eh wla talagang declared father yung child since birth?

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
ger101 said:
tanong lang po. dun sa Dependent children accompanying you - • Valid passport of each child (or national identity card, if the child does not have a passport (pano yun? wala sya passport? anong pwedeng ipresent under this?)

tapos sa..
• Declaration of parental consent–Minor child (under 18 years old) accompanied by only one parent
This declaration must be made before a notary, magistrate, judge or officer of the court and contain at least the following elements:
– Family name and first name of the child
– Date of birth of the child
– Family name and first name of the parent accompanying the child (you or your spouse)
– Consent of the non-accompanying parent expressly authorizing the permanent immigration of his or her child to Québec
– Family name, first name and contact information of the non-accompanying parent, in block letters
– Signature of the non-accompanying parent
– Date of the declaration
– Family name and first name of the notary, magistrate, judge or officer of the court,
in block letters
– Signature of the notary, magistrate, judge or officer of the court
– Professional seal

Pano po ito eh wla talagang declared father yung child since birth?
Passport is the only identity card that is accepted, I suggest you secure a passport for the child. As for the declaration, if you are a single parent, you can make an affidavit signed by a lawyer stating why you are not submitting this declaration or ask for a court order that you have sole custody over the child. Philippine law states that single mothers have sole custody of a minor child.

pamzkie27

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
9-May-2014 (letter was dated April 22, 2014)
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Hi guys!

Ask ko lang if same address pa rin ba sa Montreal ipapadala yung additional/change of documents? I can't find the exact one, sa website kasi Hong Kong na yung nakalagay for Philippines eh. Sa Montreal kasi ako nag-submit before, so dapat ba dun ulit or sa Hong Kong na? Thanks!

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ger101 said:
Thank you so much. Nagstart ka na mag-aral ng french?
Hi,

Di pa eh. Sa July 20 pa ako magstart.

^_^