+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

nanzc74QI

Oct 30, 2013
@ jomsjoms03
@ Kasing

wala me d2 agency sa UAE sa Canada me na agency yan dati pa, AOR at other letters from MICC sa kanila naka-address also forward lang skin ng agency me..
No French at all but self review lang kasi hectic ang sched sa work....I would love to but really don't have time. How I wish maka-review din sana sa AF for French lesson.

Goodluck sa ating lahat & Godbless

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Kasing said:
not yet. hoping na mawaive interview. Dito din po kayo sa UAE @ jomsjoms03? How did u receive your AOR?
Yup, dito po sa Abu Dhabi.

NagPM ako sayu Kasing! :)

Malapit lang sa inyu un Alliance dito. Sa Khalidiya.
Malayo nga lang presyo compared sa pinas! lol.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
nanzc74QI said:
@ jomsjoms03
@ Kasing

wala me d2 agency sa UAE sa Canada me na agency yan dati pa, AOR at other letters from MICC sa kanila naka-address also forward lang skin ng agency me..
No French at all but self review lang kasi hectic ang sched sa work....I would love to but really don't have time. How I wish maka-review din sana sa AF for French lesson.

Goodluck sa ating lahat & Godbless
Abu Dhabi kadin po nanzc74QI?

I'm thinking about Alliance Francaise De Cebu, meron sila cyberteacher program, combination ng self study program at 12 hours skype lessons. May certificate din daw na iniissue.
Check this one. http://www.alliancefr.ph/en/course-offered

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
frenchman said:
If you will need points for French proficiency, you need to take up to B2 and passed TEFAQ.
If you are confident in your points and eligibility, then just take French lessons up to B2 for interview purposes. ^_^

Hope this helps.

Frenchman
Hi Frenchman,

Paano pala if di available un TEFAQ?
Ang inooffer lang kasi ay TCF, TEF Quebec and DELF/DALF.

If ever ng pala, need ba both magaral ng french ang couple or kahit un principal applicant lang?

Thanks Frenchman! :) :) :)

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jomsjoms03 said:
Hi Frenchman,

Paano pala if di available un TEFAQ?
Ang inooffer lang kasi ay TCF, TEF Quebec and DELF/DALF.

If ever ng pala, need ba both magaral ng french ang couple or kahit un principal applicant lang?

Thanks Frenchman! :) :) :)

Hi,

As per update in the website, these are the answers to your query:
Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html

Evaluation of French knowledge

Candidates in the Regular Skilled Worker Program (principal applicants and spouses) who wish to obtain points for their knowledge of French (principal applicant: maximum of 16 points, including 14 points for oral and 2 points for written; spouse: maximum of 6 points for oral) must demonstrate this knowledge by enclosing with their immigration application the results of a French evaluation test issued by one of the two organizations recognized by the Ministère, specifically:

the Test d'évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris Île-de-France (CCIP-IDF);
the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCF-Québec) of the Centre international d'études pédagogiques (CIEP);
the Test d'évaluation du français (TEF) of the CCIP-IDF;
the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) of the CIEP.

Hope this helps.

Frenchman

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
frenchman said:
Hi,

As per update in the website, these are the answers to your query:
Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html

Evaluation of French knowledge

Candidates in the Regular Skilled Worker Program (principal applicants and spouses) who wish to obtain points for their knowledge of French (principal applicant: maximum of 16 points, including 14 points for oral and 2 points for written; spouse: maximum of 6 points for oral) must demonstrate this knowledge by enclosing with their immigration application the results of a French evaluation test issued by one of the two organizations recognized by the Ministère, specifically:

the Test d'évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris Île-de-France (CCIP-IDF);
the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCF-Québec) of the Centre international d'études pédagogiques (CIEP);
the Test d'évaluation du français (TEF) of the CCIP-IDF;
the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) of the CIEP.

Hope this helps.

Frenchman
Thanks a lot Frenchman, you're such a big help.

Anyway, as far as I know abot naman kami sa required points without french language.
So most probably we'll be taking online courses sa af cebu then makipagusap nalang ako sa security namin Moroccan since marunong naman siya magfrench. lol.

Hopefully by then we are ready if ever we are called for an interview.

Thanks again. ;D ;D ;D

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jomsjoms03 said:

Anyway, as far as I know abot naman kami sa required points without french language.
So most probably we'll be taking online courses sa af cebu then makipagusap nalang ako sa security namin Moroccan since marunong naman siya magfrench. lol.

Thanks again. ;D ;D ;D
Hi,

You're welcome.

Frenchman

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jomsjoms03 said:

Thanks again. ;D ;D ;D
Hi,
Just a tip:

You may listen to French songs. Try Camille. She is a great French singer.
You may use French as your phone's main language.
You may download Duolingo in Apple Store or Google Play.
Learn the language by heart, not just for interview purposes.
Start from the basics, alphabets to numbers.

**I've been doing that since before and I love the results.

Frenchman. ^_^

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Good day! I received my AOR last July 4 and I will submit my ielts result to add to my points. How will I send my ielts? Will I be needing another form for that? Thanks!

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
richardrn said:
Good day! I received my AOR last July 4 and I will submit my ielts result to add to my points. How will I send my ielts? Will I be needing another form for that? Thanks!
hi richardrn, as far as i know, yes meron kang ipprint for additional documents. lets ask the seniors. when did u passed your application nga pala? thanks!

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
patina92086 said:
yan din ang pagkaalam ko bosschips e pero sabi nila dati daw yun ngayon daw 2 pts na rin pag may masteral sa pinas...sabi nila...
Sana nga totoong may dagdag na 2 points pag tapos mu ang masteral mu, napaka laking tulong din yun sa atin..., :)

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Hi mickeymouse21, I passes last February , dumating sa quebec march 3, 2014. I habol ko Sana ang ielts ko. Pero acad Kasi yung sakin, marami ngsasabi accepted daw under qsw yun

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
richardrn said:
Hi mickeymouse21, I passes last February , dumating sa quebec march 3, 2014. I habol ko Sana ang ielts ko. Pero acad Kasi yung sakin, marami ngsasabi accepted daw under qsw yun
yes accepted yun alam ko. may agency ka ba?

cutynurse

Jul 8, 2014
Hello everyone! Just want to share my experience regarding my application as skilled worker in Quebec. Just got a reply today via mail. They mailed back my application due to lack of some key documents. In my case, I'm lacking in certification of French language skills. So, I ask if some of you guys have the same experience. Does this mean that I need to have a French language certification first before I submit again my application or are there some other ways to do it? I've read that some applicants just enrolled in French class and get a certification that they are currently enrolled in it and just attached it to their application. Please share your ideas and experiences, especially those who have the same issue as French language skills. Thanks.