+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
nanzc74QI said:
Guys I need your help, Please.
Hi! Can somebody please help me with regards with this Letter I received from MICC last month (June 20 2014):
this was translated already into English:BTW, I applied last June 23, 2013 and got my AOR Sept. 15, 2013)

Pre-assessed with 55 points, AOT 16 (nurse)
Do you think I have a chance to be waived from interview?
Thanks and Godbless to all of us applicants!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are the documents that they are asking to resubmit before 90 days from the issue of the letter:

EACH MINOR CHILD ( CHILDREN 18 AND UNDER ) ACCOMPANYING IN THE ABSENCE OF OTHER PARENT

• Original declaration of parental consent from your spouse for each child accompanying you.

This declaration must be made ​​before a notary , a magistrate, a judge or judicial officer and shall contain at least the following elements :

1) The name and surname of the child;
2) The date of birth of the child;
3) The name and surname of the accompanying parent ;
4) The agreement of the parent not accompanying expressly authorizing permanent immigration of her child in Québec;
5) The name, last name and details of the non-accompanying parent in print ;
6) The signature of the non-accompanying parent ;
7) The date of the declaration;
8) The name and surname of the notary , magistrate , judge or judicial officer in print ;
9) The signature of the notary , magistrate , judge or judicial officer ;
10) The professional seal .

OR

• certified copy of the divorce decree indicating the allocation of exclusive custody of the child to the parent accompanying

EDUCATION & TRAINING:

• Certified copy of your certificates , diplomas or university certificates
• certified copies of transcripts corresponding to university degrees presented and list of courses for all grades that led to obtaining these qualifications , if the names of the courses are not listed on the transcript
• certified copy of the certificate or diploma or vocational secondary education
• certified copy of transcripts issued by the institution corresponding to degrees or vocational secondary school for all years of studies conducted to obtain these degrees . If course titles are not listed on transcripts , you must also provide a list of courses in the program

EXPERIENCE GAINED SINCE 2013
For each job or internship stated in the application for a selection certificate :
• Original or certified copy of the certificate or certificate of employment ( Employment contracts and offers of employment are not accepted . )

ATTENTION
Attestations or certificates of employment must be produced on the letterhead of the company and shall contain the following information:
The duration of employment ( start date and end date of employment) ;
The number of hours worked per week ;
The positions you have held and the period during which you held these positions ;
A brief job description ;
Contact details of the employer (including phone number) ;
The name of the person signing must be printed legibly, and the document must be signed and dated.
_____-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___________
Wow same tayo ng timeline but i haven't receive any email after i got my AOR on Sept 17,2013. Sana makatanggap din ako anytime soon. Good luck kasi based sa other forums most applicants na pinag uupdate as long as you provide them what they asked eh binibigyan na ng csq. So make sure to send what they asked asap. :)

Can i ask dito ka ba sa pinas nag apply? Did you claim points for french?

Thingamajig

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
U118 (RN)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
At what bank did you pay your fees for QSW? Thank you

altruist1020

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3,2014
AOR Received.
July 9,2014
IELTS Request
Together with application
frenchman said:
Thank you. ^_^

Your welcome po Sir. Ingat ka po uli

:) :) :)

nanzc74QI

Oct 30, 2013
Wow same tayo ng timeline but i haven't receive any email after i got my AOR on Sept 17,2013. Sana makatanggap din ako anytime soon. Good luck kasi based sa other forums most applicants na pinag uupdate as long as you provide them what they asked eh binibigyan na ng csq. So make sure to send what they asked asap. :)

--------------
been working dito sa UAE for almost 8 yrs, i don't have french at all, 2 children ages 6 & 15, pre-assesed 55 points but maybe 56 now because i took again ielts, 1 point maybe was added total=56
Hopefully we all could make it, work hard and most of all prayers.
Goodluck to all of us & Godbless!

Jul 7, 2014
Hi there,

Is is true that only nurses (I'm from the Phils) are qualified under this program? I'm a homebased writer by the way.

I'm considering to learn French just for this. But I might as well forget about it since, they require an advanced intermediate test result?

Thanks in advance

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
nanzc74QI said:

--------------
been working dito sa UAE for almost 8 yrs, i don't have french at all, 2 children ages 6 & 15, pre-assesed 55 points but maybe 56 now because i took again ielts, 1 point maybe was added total=56
Hopefully we all could make it, work hard and most of all prayers.
Goodluck to all of us & Godbless!

Hi nanzc74QI,

May agency po ba kayo dito sa UAE? Panu nyo po na received AOR nyo?

nsunurse

Jul 7, 2014
Hello, I am planning to apply for QSW however I am confused wether to apply thru online by myself or should I ask help from a consultant. which is better? pls enlighten me.. tnx

prettykayshin

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-13
Doc's Request.
CSQ received on 8/18/16
AOR Received.
21/05/2014
IELTS Request
included in file
File Transfer...
Federal Stage: Application Sent 12/9/2016; AOR received 10/12/2016
Med's Request
January 19, 2017
Med's Done....
February 6, 2017
Tinkerbell12344 said:
Hi there,

Is is true that only nurses (I'm from the Phils) are qualified under this program? I'm a homebased writer by the way.

I'm considering to learn French just for this. But I might as well forget about it since, they require an advanced intermediate test result?

Thanks in advance

No, they're considering other professions too...as long as you reach more than the allowed points, which is I think 45 for single, 53 for married..then you are eligible to apply...

prettykayshin

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-13
Doc's Request.
CSQ received on 8/18/16
AOR Received.
21/05/2014
IELTS Request
included in file
File Transfer...
Federal Stage: Application Sent 12/9/2016; AOR received 10/12/2016
Med's Request
January 19, 2017
Med's Done....
February 6, 2017
ger101 said:
Pano po pag may anak pero magsisingle applicant muna. Pwede pa ba ihabol na isasama ang child sa application? wala pa kasi passport yung bata eh pag inantay pa baka maubusuan ng slot. possible po kaya ?
You can send your application without your childs passport as long as you attest an affidavit or explanation. Then send it immediately when its available, to follow na. If you will tick non accompanying, you might spend a lot of money later on if you want to get your kid. That's what my forer consultant suggested.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Kasing said:
Hi nanzc74QI,

May agency po ba kayo dito sa UAE? Panu nyo po na received AOR nyo?
At kasing and nanzc74QI, ask ko lang if nagstart na kayu ng french lesson?

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
jomsjoms03 said:
At kasing and nanzc74QI, ask ko lang if nagstart na kayu ng french lesson?

not yet. hoping na mawaive interview. Dito din po kayo sa UAE @ jomsjoms03? How did u receive your AOR?

ger101

Jun 26, 2014
prettykayshin said:
You can send your application without your childs passport as long as you attest an affidavit or explanation. Then send it immediately when its available, to follow na. If you will tick non accompanying, you might spend a lot of money later on if you want to get your kid. That's what my forer consultant suggested.
Thank you so much for the response.

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
nsunurse said:
Hello, I am planning to apply for QSW however I am confused wether to apply thru online by myself or should I ask help from a consultant. which is better? pls enlighten me.. tnx

Hi,

You may apply by yourself. We have seniors in the house that will help you throughout.

^_^

ger101

Jun 26, 2014
ask ko lang po if what level ng french ang dapat aralin? at need ba tlga mag DELF? If needed.
what level din dapat itake?

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ger101 said:
ask ko lang po if what level ng french ang dapat aralin? at need ba tlga mag DELF? If needed.
what level din dapat itake?

If you will need points for French proficiency, you need to take up to B2 and passed TEFAQ.
If you are confident in your points and eligibility, then just take French lessons up to a2 for interview purposes. ^_^

Hope this helps.

Frenchman