+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mickeymouse21 said:
wow ang bilis naman ng sau! did you passed french test results?
Nope, I did not. IELTS lang :)

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bosschips said:
Anong nakadate sa email mo? Tingin ko maganda file mo. :)
Sana nga maganda! hahaa ^_^

gladysumali

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Manla, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 18, 2014; Received: Dec 23, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi everyone! Sorry I can't backread lang as of the moment...i have some queries lang...

(1) ask ko lang sa mga nurses na nakapagsubmit na and especially sa mga may aor na or nasa quebec na like Sir COnradFeal and PongPong... what did you do sa "CERTIFIED TRUE COPY" of your TOR and diploma? did you just have the following words handwritten lang by the registrar sa front page mismo ng photocopies?

- “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
– title of the original document
– date of the certification
– position or title of the authorized person
– his or her name

(2) Re: birth and marriage certificates, okay na ba to submit the NSO Birth Certificate in SECPA (Security Paper which is the yellow one). Do I need to have it certified pa?

(3) Re: sa internship attestations, pwede ba i-submit my RLE? how did you go about it? Separate sheet of paper lang ba from the school saying na it's done within the context of studies? or sa RLE sheet mismo ilalagay? and ipa-add ko na lang the CTC wordings?

"its Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating that the work internships were performed in the context of studies"

(4) And lastly, re: "work internships in the context of studies over the last five years," I had my IVT sa isang gov't hospital in 2012, ACLS & BLS sa isang training company in 2013, my 3-month post-grad nurse training sa isang private tertiary hospital nov 2013-feb 2014 and another post-grad nurse training just this april-june 2014. May certificates naman lahat. Should I go back to them and request for another certificate stating the following? or on a separate sheet of paper? or have them write it by hand na lang sa same certificate that they gave me?

– Exact start and end dates of the internship
– Principal tasks and duties
– Number of hours worked per week
– Signature of immediate supervisor or company personnel representative along
with his name written in block letters
– Date of the signature

Anong diskarte ginawa with these requirements? Medyo special request kasi sya and added work for them, di ba? so your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks so much!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladysumali said:
Hi everyone! Sorry I can't backread lang as of the moment...i have some queries lang...

(1) ask ko lang sa mga nurses na nakapagsubmit na and especially sa mga may aor na or nasa quebec na like Sir COnradFeal and PongPong... what did you do sa "CERTIFIED TRUE COPY" of your TOR and diploma? did you just have the following words handwritten lang by the registrar sa front page mismo ng photocopies?

- “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
– title of the original document
– date of the certification
– position or title of the authorized person
– his or her name

(2) Re: birth and marriage certificates, okay na ba to submit the NSO Birth Certificate in SECPA (Security Paper which is the yellow one). Do I need to have it certified pa?

(3) Re: sa internship attestations, pwede ba i-submit my RLE? how did you go about it? Separate sheet of paper lang ba from the school saying na it's done within the context of studies? or sa RLE sheet mismo ilalagay? and ipa-add ko na lang the CTC wordings?

"its Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating that the work internships were performed in the context of studies"

(4) And lastly, re: "work internships in the context of studies over the last five years," I had my IVT sa isang gov't hospital in 2012, ACLS & BLS sa isang training company in 2013, my 3-month post-grad nurse training sa isang private tertiary hospital nov 2013-feb 2014 and another post-grad nurse training just this april-june 2014. May certificates naman lahat. Should I go back to them and request for another certificate stating the following? or on a separate sheet of paper? or have them write it by hand na lang sa same certificate that they gave me?

– Date of the signature

Anong diskarte ginawa with these requirements? Medyo special request kasi sya and added work for them, di ba? so your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks so much!

1. No need for that since the REGISTRAR is a document issuer. You just have to ask for a CERTIFIED TRUE COPY from them signed by the school registrar.

2. Yes, ok na yan.

3.If you have sufficient work experience, I don't believe adding RLE will be necessary. May mga gumagawa niyan, may nag attest na din na nakapunta siya sa Quebec with only RLE. It will depend on the IO assigned to your file.

4. Training certs lang yan. No need to include them in your application.

Diskarte? Magdala ka ng pagkain sabay ipakita mo yung kailangan mo. For sure, gagawin agad yan. Alam mo naman sa Pinas.

gladysumali

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Manla, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 18, 2014; Received: Dec 23, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bosschips said:
1. No need for that since the REGISTRAR is a document issuer. You just have to ask for a CERTIFIED TRUE COPY from them signed by the school registrar.

2. Yes, ok na yan.

3.If you have sufficient work experience, I don't believe adding RLE will be necessary. May mga gumagawa niyan, may nag attest na din na nakapunta siya sa Quebec with only RLE. It will depend on the IO assigned to your file.

4. Training certs lang yan. No need to include them in your application.

Diskarte? Magdala ka ng pagkain sabay ipakita mo yung kailangan mo. For sure, gagawin agad yan. Alam mo naman sa Pinas.
Thanks so much boschips!

(1) noted, so the school's "usual" certification (as true copy) will suffice?
(2) good to know. :)
(3) i'm a 2012 graduate, no renumerated work experience yet... i just thought RLE might help? what's IO pala?
(4) ah, i just thought they might add up to something... since wala pa kong paid work experience...
so ikaw, you didn't include such? ah baka, you have years of work experience na. :)

thanks ha! :)

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
ano nga pong documents ang pweding isubmit dito? thanks po mga seniors!

Work internships in the context of studies over the last five years

• Internship certificates or attestations issued by companies or educational institutions
Each document must contain the following elements:
– Date of the signature

• Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating
that the work internships were performed in the context of studies

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladysumali said:
Thanks so much boschips!

(1) noted, so the school's "usual" certification (as true copy) will suffice?
(2) good to know. :)
(3) i'm a 2012 graduate, no renumerated work experience yet... i just thought RLE might help? what's IO pala?
(4) ah, i just thought they might add up to something... since wala pa kong paid work experience...
so ikaw, you didn't include such? ah baka, you have years of work experience na. :)

thanks ha! :)
1. Yes
3. There are some who are claiming that RLE helps. Give it a shot. IO is immigration officer.
4. I did not include it. I have years of experience already. Batch 2008 NLE here.

aprilwest said:
ano nga pong documents ang pweding isubmit dito? thanks po mga seniors!

Work internships in the context of studies over the last five years

• Internship certificates or attestations issued by companies or educational institutions
Each document must contain the following elements:
– Date of the signature

• Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating
that the work internships were performed in the context of studies
It's like how you submit a work attestation. Yan ang challenge sa mga volunteers and the like. Mahirap na humingi ng work attestation, much more ang training attestation na kasing detailed ng sa hinihingi nila sa mga employed/ naging employed.

Hingi ka ng training certificate, saka detailed job description mo. Dapat lahat ng mga hinihingi nila, lumabas sa certificate mo, like number of hours, etc.

Good luck!

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
bosschips said:
1. Yes
3. There are some who are claiming that RLE helps. Give it a shot. IO is immigration officer.
4. I did not include it. I have years of experience already. Batch 2008 NLE here.

It's like how you submit a work attestation. Yan ang challenge sa mga volunteers and the like. Mahirap na humingi ng work attestation, much more ang training attestation na kasing detailed ng sa hinihingi nila sa mga employed/ naging employed.

Hingi ka ng training certificate, saka detailed job description mo. Dapat lahat ng mga hinihingi nila, lumabas sa certificate mo, like number of hours, etc.

Good luck!
so para lang po sa mga nagvolunteer ung section na un? Meron po kasi ako paid work experience ng two years kailangan ko pa po ba un bosschips?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aprilwest said:
so para lang po sa mga nagvolunteer ung section na un? Meron po kasi ako paid work experience ng two years kailangan ko pa po ba un bosschips?
You could still declare it. Hindi nalang siguro in detail gaya nung paid work experience mo. :)

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
bosschips said:
You could still declare it. Hindi nalang siguro in detail gaya nung paid work experience mo. :)
thanks bosschip!

lori1687

Jun 17, 2014
Hi! I'm a newbie here... I am worried, since it was last February 24 that I passed my Application through DHL... I tracked it and It was received February 27, 2014... I haven't received any replies from my email... the said AOR, I haven't even have...Huhu.. I forgot to keep track the Name of the person who received it based from DHL's record, I just wondered why until now I haven't receive any feedback yet. :(

I am now achin to call +15148649191, this number I read from previous post here...

Hope I could here some help here...Thanks!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lori1687 said:
Hi! I'm a newbie here... I am worried, since it was last February 24 that I passed my Application through DHL... I tracked it and It was received February 27, 2014... I haven't received any replies from my email... the said AOR, I haven't even have...Huhu.. I forgot to keep track the Name of the person who received it based from DHL's record, I just wondered why until now I haven't receive any feedback yet. :(

I am now achin to call +15148649191, this number I read from previous post here...

Hope I could here some help here...Thanks!
AOR should be received in 6 months after submission. You should worry if it's past 6 months.

lori1687

Jun 17, 2014
Thanks for the reply...

I just called the number I entered a while ago... They received my application last June 6, according to the representative who answered me, and a bad news, I have some error with some of my documents... they will return back to me, my papers a few weeks from now...Huhuhu... :'(

The Lady told me that they will evaluate again the documents if it all already complete and correct, can I still have a chance to get re-evaluated and passed with the quota??

I just hope. Staying positive.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lori1687 said:
Thanks for the reply...

I just called the number I entered a while ago... They received my application last June 6, according to the representative who answered me, and a bad news, I have some error with some of my documents... they will return back to me, my papers a few weeks from now...Huhuhu... :'(

The Lady told me that they will evaluate again the documents if it all already complete and correct, can I still have a chance to get re-evaluated and passed with the quota??

I just hope. Staying positive.
Yes, there is still hope. Just wait for the documents and complete everything then submit ASAP. :)