+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
che2xoxo said:
Hi! do you have ITR to prove that aside frm ur SSS?? Ana ako agent, its ok if u dont have SSS, as long as you have a letter of explaination frm ur employr y ur not deducted..then you can get sss, mskan voluntary pay lng to prove to them(canadian officer) that ur a law abiding citizen. :)
Yes I do have ITR. At least meron. Regarding the SSS, which letter are you talking about? Is that the Certificate of Non SSS Contribution (from the employer)? And yes I have already submitted my SSN to the accountant and hopefully my deduction na for January.

Anyways, please check your PM.

aixumi

Jan 13, 2014
I have worked as a staff nurse and have 2 years work experience, but my sss contribution is self employed.. Is it still ok?

Didoy

Jan 14, 2014
Hi! QSW applicant here. Our papers were lodged June 2013. We recieved our acknowledgement receipt October 2013. Do you guys have any idea when we will probably receive the letter for the schedule of interview? Thanks in advance.

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
Rizza88 said:
Yes I do have ITR. At least meron. Regarding the SSS, which letter are you talking about? Is that the Certificate of Non SSS Contribution (from the employer)? And yes I have already submitted my SSN to the accountant and hopefully my deduction na for January.

Anyways, please check your PM.
Hi.. wa koy nrcv na msg sa imo..and di pd lge ko ka send sa imo ug PM "since their inbox is full" daw?! hehe yes..im talking bout d cert of sss exemption.. :) staff nurse ka noh??or contractual??

newcomer06

Jan 12, 2014
robinsonwalt said:
may deadline po..march 31, 2014..pero anytime pwede mag closed ang filing if the cap is reached..and wala pa pong kasiguruhan kung after march eh, applications will close or will still continue, or whether mag ko close and mag rereformat ng rules etc etc..kaya alaert lng in visiting the website for updates..lol

mailing address in french:

Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés Culturelles
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

mailing address in english:

Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities
Directorate of Economic Immigration - International Service
Eastern Europe, Americas, Asia, Middle East
285, Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal, (Quebec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
thank you po sa info.
additional question lng po kng anong size ng paper ginamit nyo para sa mga documents and anong courier maganda for this type of transaction?

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
che2xoxo said:
Hi.. wa koy nrcv na msg sa imo..and di pd lge ko ka send sa imo ug PM "since their inbox is full" daw?! hehe yes..im talking bout d cert of sss exemption.. :) staff nurse ka noh??or contractual??
That's weird because I only had 5 messages. Probably the inbox cap? Lol. I'll send you another one then.

Contractual nurse ko but it's the same as staff nurse. That's what's written in my COE man pud.

Edit: I tried to send you a PM but didn't go through. : :(

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys, Am I doing this right?

Education 10 (Bachelor's Degree in Nursing)
Area of Training 16 (Nursing)
Validated Employment Offer 0
Work Experience 6 (42 months)
Age 16 (25 yo)
Language Proficiency 4 (IELTS Acad: L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5 Overall: 7.5.................. not really sure about this criteria)
Stay and Family in Quebec 5 (I've chosen the "To work for at least 6 months"............not sure about this one either)
Spouse's Characteristics 0
Children 0
Financial Self-Sufficiency 0? (not sure if this is the Bank Draft that costs 757 CAD (Quebec Govt Fee))

Rough estimate: 57 points (without French)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizza88 said:
Hey guys, Am I doing this right?

Age 16 (25 yo)
Language Proficiency 4 (IELTS Acad: L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5 Overall: 7.5.................. not really sure about this criteria)
Stay and Family in Quebec 5 (I've chosen the "To work for at least 6 months"............not sure about this one either)
Children 0
Financial Self-Sufficiency 0? (not sure if this is the Bank Draft that costs 757 CAD (Quebec Govt Fee))

Rough estimate: 57 points (without French)
your lang prof is 5 and stay and family in quebec is 0 unless you legally worked there for 6 months. Plus financial self sufficiency which is 1 so total is 54

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
bosschips said:
your lang prof is 5 and stay and family in quebec is 0 unless you legally worked there for 6 months. Plus financial self sufficiency which is 1 so total is 54
Okay I got. So it should be like this then:

Age 16 (25 yo)
Language Proficiency 5/6 (IELTS Acad: L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5 Overall: 7.5) ...............someone from the other thread think I'd get 6 full points for my result
Stay and Family in Quebec 0
Children 0
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1

Overall Points: 54/55

Now my question is: Would it be enough for them to give me a chance and get my interview waived? Or am I short of points?

I'm actually thinking of studying French in March and in June, I would be on my 4th year working as a staff nurse. With these, I'd get at most 4 points. But would it be too late for my points to get recalculated?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizza88 said:
Okay I got. So it should be like this then:

Age 16 (25 yo)
Language Proficiency 5/6 (IELTS Acad: L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5 Overall: 7.5) ...............someone from the other thread think I'd get 6 full points for my result
Stay and Family in Quebec 0
Children 0
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1

Overall Points: 54/55

Now my question is: Would it be enough for them to give me a chance and get my interview waived? Or am I short of points?

I'm actually thinking of studying French in March and in June, I would be on my 4th year working as a staff nurse. With these, I'd get at most 4 points. But would it be too late for my points to get recalculated?
youll get the full 6 pts in english lang if you got 8 in listening. Submit now and take a chance with 54 going to 55. Interview waiver is not xommon in applicants with no command of french so do not expect it.

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
bosschips said:
youll get the full 6 pts in english lang if you got 8 in listening. Submit now and take a chance with 54 going to 55. Interview waiver is not xommon in applicants with no command of french so do not expect it.
Ganon po ba? That means I got 54 points. Good enough!

I'll be submitting then!

markjayson22

Oct 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2015
AOR Received.
December 10, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Interview........
waived
robinsonwalt said:
pareho tau ng status...been charged pero wala png notice..lol..i think they sent it through regular mail by phil post kasi ung sa natanungan ko eh may stamp ng city nila like pasay, parañaque post office..lol..di pa ko nag follow up sa post office ko, kasi baka wala pa talaga..lol..but maybe you are right..pwedeng nakatambak lng un dun..lol..dec. 17 pa ko na charged..
Sa post office nga. Bumalik ako kanina. Jan 9 dumating..

neri_ice

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonwalt said:
i was thinking you are a public health nurse coz u mentioned you are working in an NGO with projects related to health development..i do not know exactly what your job description is...but if its more of a technical level, that's the time your area of training will be questioned..nursing as an area of training should somewhat be most related to it..but if you feel your job description mentioned in your contract is able to relate, then give it a shot..lol

you are right sir, NGO with health related development projects, but in my certificate of employment my title is not written as Public Health Nurse but Technical Coordinator, more on organizing and facilitating trainings for midwives, rural health nurses, and doctors related to maternal and child health yung trabaho ko.

Addtional questions pa po, I am now preparing my proof of funds (Bank Certificate) and the bank form is asking for the "Addressee" and Purpose of certificate? Sino po ba ilalagay ko sa ADDRESSEE?? Ilagay ko pa ba na "Proof of Funds for Canadian Immigration" ang purpose? Required po ba na nakalagay sa certification kung kelan inoppen ang account? Kasi sabi po sa bank ko (BDO) hindi daw sila naglalagay sa Bank Certificate kung kelan inopen ang account.. will it help if i will include Bank Statement aside from the Bank Certificate? Thank you very much po you've been very helpful po in finalizing my requirements.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neri_ice said:
you are right sir, NGO with health related development projects, but in my certificate of employment my title is not written as Public Health Nurse but Technical Coordinator, more on organizing and facilitating trainings for midwives, rural health nurses, and doctors related to maternal and child health yung trabaho ko.

Addtional questions pa po, I am now preparing my proof of funds (Bank Certificate) and the bank form is asking for the "Addressee" and Purpose of certificate? Sino po ba ilalagay ko sa ADDRESSEE?? Ilagay ko pa ba na "Proof of Funds for Canadian Immigration" ang purpose? Required po ba na nakalagay sa certification kung kelan inoppen ang account? Kasi sabi po sa bank ko (BDO) hindi daw sila naglalagay sa Bank Certificate kung kelan inopen ang account.. will it help if i will include Bank Statement aside from the Bank Certificate? Thank you very much po you've been very helpful po in finalizing my requirements.
no need for proof of funds at this stage. just sign the contract of respecting self suffiency and you are good to go. good luck with your app.

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
neri_ice said:

lol..kuya boss chips is right..no need for that bank certificate thing..ok na rin yang COE mo...I hope it is detailed specially your Job description so that kahit pano ma irelate nila..